• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Xennik said:
I would like to ask if there is a script for shields aswell?

1409052806434ee6f445e6b.gif

I wanted to create a flag and shield for it in HOI2 style, but I don´t know which shading do use to make it look original...

I have to go to a hockey game so I will make it later. I have a PSP9 script for shields as well, but its pretty simple. rotate the flag clockwise 90, resize to 44x70, copy it and paste it four times into an image 176x70, then paste that as a new layer in the shield template (either HOI or Vicky) (get from Mad King James site) and then drop the new layer to the bottom and then turn off the United Nations layer and save as a bitmap. I just did that and recorded it as a macro to make my script.

I only found the Vichy template, not the HOI one...maybe you could link it directly to me? :) The Vichy template works just fine, but I prefer the HOI style.

Could someone do this flag, please ? :)

Vryheidsvlag.jpg

Thanks !

Xennik said:
I only found the Vichy template, not the HOI one...maybe you could link it directly to me? :) The Vichy template works just fine, but I prefer the HOI style.

Try here

Koenigstiger said:
Could someone do this flag, please ? :)

Vryheidsvlag.jpg

Thanks !

Shield_vhv.jpg

flag_vhv.jpg

Here you go...

T-hiddemen said:
I hope you like it . . .

I love it. :)

woohoo!

Ayeshteni

T-hiddemen said:
Do you want a square flag/shield, or just that shield on a regular rectangular field in that shade of blue?

HOI or Vicky shading for the shield? and What color counter?

Get back to me and I'll make them probably tomorrow . . .

Rectangular Flag/Shield and bright yellow counter. Thanks in advance

arc3371 said:
Rectangular Flag/Shield and bright yellow counter. Thanks in advance

Ok, I will try and get them done tomorrow, but Monday begins a busy few weeks for me, giving reviews for exams, critiquing final projects, grading, etc. Then next week I get all new kids and my classes revert back to much more lecture and short term projects

T-hiddemen said:
Oh make me stop!!! :rofl: - - I am addicted to these purple black gold and red flags :rofl:

freak5.bmp

Ahhh I believe I like this one the most, just wondering, do you think it would look good if the star/symbol was taken out and replaced the gold border line with the purple? If it would suck then thats cool and just give me a HoI2 template flag, but if it looks cool can you give me the normal revision(like the one you did in paint or w/e), and the flag(photoshopped)? Yeah and thx alot for it. Hey just outta curiosity, what would your flag be if you were to create your own little nation? :D