• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lt Hilsdorf

Hearts of Iron 2 Modder
7 Badges
Apr 5, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
Since I know some people might not go to the Vicky or HoI flag threads (as can be seen with several flag requests in different threads here), I thought it might be a good idea to start a flag request thread here in the HoI2 modding forum. Here is how this thread will work (copied from the HoI flag request thread).

-------------------------------------------
(1) Post a picture or link of the flag you want created
(2) Be patient
(3) When posting pictures make sure they do not exceed 700 pixels total width...

-------------------------------------------

-Say what type of shading you want on your flag. Many people prefer to make flags with a Vicky style, which will make your flag differ from the regular HoI2 style. Be sure to specify which you want.

-It could take a day or more before some goes and make your flag. Just wait and someone will most likely make it.

Basiclly you can go ahead and request any flags you might need made and someone will hopefully be nice enough to go ahead and make them for you. Here are a few more things you might want to know when making your request.

Links

-Victoria Flag Directory

-Gallery of Soverign State Flags (Wikipedia)

Last edited:
And I'll start with the first request:

744pxflagoflebanonsvg1ws.png

thank ya Afalsejedi. Your work is as good as always. I'm hoping others will also use this thread for their requests for flags and general graphic work.

Also, I noticed I broke one of my own rules I wrote their: specify which shading you want on your flag. Thanks for doing both versions anyway along with the counter.

I'm taking requests in this thread over at Stony Road, too. I generally use the Viccy shading unless you specifically request otherwise, and I can do nonstandard shapes. Also, look for a comprehensive all-nations-Viccified release soonish.

de_naval.gif

Could you guys make this? :D

I plan on using it for a Wehrmacht controlled German state I'm doing, with people like Kurt von Schielcher, Ludwig Beck and others.

HOI2 style would be just fine. :D

Thanks!!

This thread could be very useful...deserves a sticky.

How bout this one.

ix4kds.jpg

Its the flag of Nova Scotia, canada. I need it for the mod i might work on.
Thanks.