• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kinniken said:
I have three requests... They are actually for Vicky flags, but since there seems to nobody making those anymore and HOI2 and Vicky flags are interchangeable, hopefully someone can make those:

Burgund colonial state in North America:

newburgundy.bmp

Thanks!

flag_burgundy.bmp

shield_burgundy.bmp

counter_burgundy.bmp

Thank you so much!

Can't wait to try them out in the game. It's really cool of you to take all this time to process requests.

Ayeshteni said:
Good to see you back T-Hiddemen. :cool:

Can I have counters of these flags please.... http://www.geocities.com/imperialstratagist2/USSR.htm

Thanks kindly.

Ayeshteni

Hello Ayeshteni

I will do them for you no problem, but I am going to try and find the original non shaded flags first, or else the counters will look bad. I may have time yet this afternoon.

T-hiddemen said:
Hello Ayeshteni

I will do them for you no problem, but I am going to try and find the original non shaded flags first, or else the counters will look bad. I may have time yet this afternoon.

Ah yes, of course. Silly me. Well perhaps this may help.. http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/su-.html

Under colors there are links to subdivisions of Soviet Union.

Sorry about that, I forgot about the existing textures.

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Ah yes, of course. Silly me. Well perhaps this may help.. http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/su-.html

Under colors there are links to subdivisions of Soviet Union.

Sorry about that, I forgot about the existing textures.

Ayeshteni

Thanks for the link, I had started finding the SSR flags but that will be a help. I was going to use the existing counter colors from HOI unless you have a preference. Also, do you want the Soviet Red Star for a Roundel or do you have something else in mind?

T-hiddemen said:
Thanks for the link, I had started finding the SSR flags but that will be a help. I was going to use the existing counter colors from HOI unless you have a preference. Also, do you want the Soviet Red Star for a Roundel or do you have something else in mind?

Existing colours will be fine. That way the red star roundels will not be too confusing, so they can be used as well.

Thanks

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Existing colours will be fine. That way the red star roundels will not be too confusing, so they can be used as well.

Thanks

Ayeshteni

Hey, I have another question. Where the flag from that Geocities pags is different from the one on FOTW is it OK to go with the image from FOTW, or do you already have shields and flags based on the shaded ones from geocities?

T-hiddemen said:
Hey, I have another question. Where the flag from that Geocities pags is different from the one on FOTW is it OK to go with the image from FOTW, or do you already have shields and flags based on the shaded ones from geocities?

Oh, which ones are different? I only have the flags and shields from that Geocities site. If the differences are minimal it might be ok just to do the counters from FOTW. If they aren't minimal differences could you do a FOTW shield set as well. Hopefully the differences aren't that big.

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni said:
Oh, which ones are different? I only have the flags and shields from that Geocities site. If the differences are minimal it might be ok just to do the counters from FOTW. If they aren't minimal differences could you do a FOTW shield set as well. Hopefully the differences aren't that big.

Ayeshteni

Actually I think they are all the same. I think I mixed up two of the Republics when I was looking at first.

Ayeshteni said:

Thanks

Ayeshteni

counter_armssr.bmp

counter_azbssr.bmp

counter_blrssr.bmp

counter_estssr.bmp

So, are these OK? I have done so many counters, downloaded so many mods, etc, I do not know if these are the original colors or not, but they are the colors of the "liberated" Soviet State Counters on my computer :rofl:

T-hiddemen said:
counter_armssr.bmp

counter_azbssr.bmp

counter_blrssr.bmp

counter_estssr.bmp

So, are these OK? I have done so many counters, downloaded so many mods, etc, I do not know if these are the original colors or not, but they are the colors of the "liberated" Soviet State Counters on my computer :rofl:

haha. They are fine. As I say I am not to bothered with the colours of the counters but the originals are:

Armenia: violet
Azerbaijan: creamish
Belarus: Fieldish Green
Estonia: violet
Georgia: creamy
Kazakhstan: creamy brown
Kyzygistan: pinky
Latvia: tan brown
Lithuania: Desert Yellow
Tajikistan: Aquamarine
Turkmenistan: purple
Ukraine: Field grey
Uzbekistan: light green

dont know if that helps :D but any colours will do.
Ayeshteni