+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 730 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 104 129 ... LastLast

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatia1871
    T-hiddemen's inner Bolshevik does it again - !!!

Could you change this underlying image into a skin background? It looks exactly like the sort of thing I'd want to use for Communard France in Kaiserreich (eg. iconographically halfway between real-life Communist and Fascist...)
    Yep! Do you want a side bar and top bar to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    Oh my giddy aunt! that is fantastic! truly a work of art. THANKS!

Ayeshteni

EDIT: @Hammerfalls, I done one here: http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...&postcount=528

Just right click and save as M2027 with a .bmp extension

Aye.

Glad you like it!

T-hiddemen's inner Bolshevik does it again - !!!

Could you change this underlying image into a skin background? It looks exactly like the sort of thing I'd want to use for Communard France in Kaiserreich (eg. iconographically halfway between real-life Communist and Fascist...)

That was easy, just turned off the lines and shading and resized . . .

Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    did Ayeshtheni make the DeGaulle leader graphic for you? Or Are you still waiting for a different leader. 6 mooseheads are making me a bit out of it. . .
    Ayeshtheni has not made the graphic, mooseheads?
    My mods:
    EUII:
    Imperium Romanum: This mod is based on the idea that the Roman Empire never fell and survived into the 15th century.
    Discussion/download thread is located here

Victoria:
    Byzantine Empire: The Byzantine Empire survives into the 19th century. Currently only available for Vanilla, working on VIP. It can be found HERE

Doomsday:
    That mod is continued in HOI2, find it here

Fascist France mod located here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...33#post4920033

Fascinated in all mods Byzantine

Can You make a Flag for Carlists Spain ?

HoI2 Style ( If my flag is wrong please make Red Cross on White Flag , like Russia Flag
    Last edited by darker; 21-01-2006 at 20:26.

http://www.uta.fi/koskivoimaa/valta/...lonpoikmar.htm

Owing to my complete lack of knowledge of Finnish I have no idea!
    They're pics from Laupua Movement greets, why not.

Colonel

okey dokey friends i need a scandinavia skin please
    (man i hate having k and c why is english the most screwed up language in the world )
    The Imperial Resurrection Mod is under way! Fourm Is Up Its Dead
    v0.4 It should work now.
    I sucked at HoI2 so now I play World of Warcraft.
    Dareman Burning Legion

Colonel

oh yeah and could i have the ottoman fullscreen you gave me converted to scenerio pic and frontend screens
    The Imperial Resurrection Mod is under way! Fourm Is Up Its Dead
    v0.4 It should work now.
    I sucked at HoI2 so now I play World of Warcraft.
    Dareman Burning Legion

Could you also make an alternative top bar for Italy with the Italian Social Republic flag? Thanks!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    Ayeshtheni has not made the graphic, mooseheads?
    *blink, blink*

*shrugs*

sorry to annoy you again T-Hiddemen (I wonder if you are pulling your hair out yet at all the requests?)

can I have a scenario pic (like the battlescenario and 1936/1941 etc scenario selecting button thingy).

It will have Ernst Thelmann on the left and Mosley on the right (perhaps the DDR and fascist GB flag)

or I shall leave it to your grand creative genius.

that should be all the requests from me for quite a while I think.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by CCurio
    They're pics from Laupua Movement greets, why not.
    Okay cool -

Soooo, at the risk of adding even more to the piling up requests for work (- ), can I have a Monarchist-Laupua Finnish skin as well, using the pictures in posts #560 and 561 (and maybe some from the website as well)....?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

T-Hiddemen-nevermind my request for a De Gaulle leaderhead, I got lucky in the resizing of it. Hope this helps with the mountain of requests it seems you have.
    My mods:
    EUII:
    Imperium Romanum: This mod is based on the idea that the Roman Empire never fell and survived into the 15th century.

Victoria:
    Byzantine Empire: The Byzantine Empire survives into the 19th century. Currently only available for Vanilla, working on VIP. It can be found HERE

Doomsday:

Hey, T-Hiddemen or anyone else. I hate to throw in more requests, but could you get me a turkey sandwich and a Pepsi?
    Passivocalia (Paternal Autocrat)

Member of the Christian Paradox Player's Club
    "Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good"
    -St. Paul, Letter to the Romans 12:9

Vaticanize me, Cap'n! Add the Holy See to your Hearts of Iron!
    Bound Feet: The Tale of Manchukuo (ongoing)
    Calling in the Old Guard - an Austrian MusicalAAR (ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Passivocalia
    Hey, T-Hiddemen or anyone else. I hate to throw in more requests, but could you get me a turkey sandwich and a Pepsi?

Funny, I just made turkey sandwiches for lunch for the family . . . but all the stuff is put away in the frig and I'm not going back into the kitchen

I appreciate the confidence you all have in me, but it will take a while . . .

also, while first come first served is fair, I will have to be unfair and do these requests on a first creative spark/impulse first served basis . . .

The Ottoman PSP image is on my computer at school, so while that one (just resizing and adding interface layers) is the least technically challenging it will have to wait til monday

I am in the middle of the Lindbegh USA skin, would have finished it but my connection went down so I started playing a little HOI2 STony Road, Hard as Germany. The Anschluss and Munich events fired fine, then in early 39 it gave me a choice of partitioning Czecho w/ Tiso or taking everything (less chance) I was greedy and the Czechs chose to fight. No problem, I was planning to anyway . . . but then Poland DOW'd Portugal (in my alliance with Nationalist Spain and Hungary and me) ???? so now I have to fight Poland too and that I was not ready for. Then France invades the Saar . . .I think its time to go back to the old save and be less greedy when that event fires . . .

Now back to image hunting for Lindbergh USA . . .

No request...Just Praise.
    "Vietnam presumably taught us that the United States could not serve as the world's policeman; it should also have taught us the dangers of trying to be the world's midwife to democracy when the birth is scheduled to take place under conditions of guerrilla war."

But since we try...

"We field a first half team against an enemy that insists on keeping score until the end of the game." Thomas PM Barnett

Barnett Brief at TED

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades
    Oh my mistake, could you still do the Mussolini Italy and Lindurgh USA skin?
    ANd here is the Lindbergh skin I like this one I hope you do too . .

Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    Would it also be possible to convert this picture into a propaganda poster?

That was a simple one . ..

Hello Sarmatia, Ccurio and others. I would be glad to do the Finn skin

but I need a bit more direction. Back in the 70's I spoke a few words of Finnish because my Dad had to go there numerous times because he worked for a Finnish paper company here in the US.

Now, I have no clue. I have the BC, and the guy with the gas mask, but I cannot find the "Lapua goons" . . .

In my basement I have some old 35mm slides of some impressive castles, fortresses and monuments from Suomen Tasavalta, so I am sure I can put something together . . .

Hello Sarmatia, Ccurio and others. I would be glad to do the Finn skin

but I need a bit more direction. Back in the 70's I spoke a few words of Finnish because my Dad had to go there numerous times because he worked for a Finnish paper company here in the US.

Now, I have no clue. I have the BC, and the guy with the gas mask, but I cannot find the "Lapua goons" . . .

In my basement I have some old 35mm slides of some impressive castles, fortresses and monuments from Suomen Tasavalta, so I am sure I can put something together . . .
    Repost of the material:

http://www.artsnotdead.com/newjpegs/finnish1.jpg <-- too big to be posted as a pic on this board

<-- those are the goons

That was a simple one . ..
    thanks, it is actually a French propoganda poster produced by the Vichy government to drum up support for the German occupation. The thinking was that while Germany is in charge everyone is safe from communism. I am not sure if the faceless soldiers are also supposed to represent secret communist attackers or a united European defense.
    Last edited by hammerfalls; 21-01-2006 at 20:03.
    My mods:
    EUII:

Victoria:

Doomsday:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 730 FirstFirst ... 4 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 54 79 104 129 ... LastLast