+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 730 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 95 120 ... LastLast

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Quote Originally Posted by komodo20
    could someone change the austrian flag and shield so theres a red hammer & sickle instead of the cross-thing? HoI2 shading, thanks.
    I can do it, but I have seen it around here. I think one of the moderaters uses that very shield as his avatar . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Xennik
    Could someone do these two in HOI2 style plz? Thanks!

Also, I canīt seem to find the template to create them myself...anyone can help me on the matter? I heart there exists one
    If you have Photo Shop, look for posts by Mad King James, you can search this forum by using the site: option at google. I posted a script for PSP9 in its own thread here

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Oops, I knew I was forgetting something. Do you want it in the same b&W themes as the load screen?
    oh yes please.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations
    500k club

Blog Entries
    If you have Photo Shop, look for posts by Mad King James, you can search this forum by using the site: option at google. I posted a script for PSP9 in its own thread here
    Both are fine, really. If you would have the link to your thread....

Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

T-Hiddemen, I liked everything except the topbar, could that perhaps be done in a traditional HoI2 style.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

Also, would it be possible to get this image:

but with De Gaulle instead of the other guy
    here is a pic:

King of an Imaginary Kingdom komodo20's Avatar

Los Angeles (city), California (state), USA (country)
    I can do it, but I have seen it around here. I think one of the moderaters uses that very shield as his avatar . . .
    Yes, Tracid uses it as his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    T-Hiddemen, I liked everything except the topbar, could that perhaps be done in a traditional HoI2 style.

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with it either but it was late and I was beat . . .

I'll transpose the flag onto a standard topbar and post later,

I'll hit it tomorrow, had a long day at our chess tournament, just checking a few threads, watching football playoffs, drinking beer and getting ready to start a '36 campaign but can't decide what country . . .

I'm not a fan of either NE or Broncos....(was that the playoff game u were referring to?), started watching it like right before the 1st half ended, and started rooting for NE(always root for the underdogs....even though they won the last 2 superbowls, they were losing the game), then they threw that interception at the ONE YARD LINE!!! ugh....I was still hoping for a miracle when they fumbled....bleh. Anyways, yay for beer

Oh and....I didn't expect the flags you did to be as cool as they were, lol. Can't name my favorite though, it was like....the one that was the one with the star thing at the left inside the triangle, ya that one kicked ass, gold is cool but idk if I liked that color.....Hmmm.....
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"We can't see the future, we can only shape it." -Me

"Jedi mind tricks, yeah!" -Paul

Oh, this is fun, its gotten me thinking about whats going on my custom avatar in about 2500 more posts

And that one too
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"We can't see the future, we can only shape it." -Me

"Jedi mind tricks, yeah!" -Paul

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Xennik: Hope this is to your liking *Link*

Lt Hilsdorf: *Here* is the Vietcong flag you wanted.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations
    500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by |AXiN|
    Xennik: Hope this is to your liking *Link*
    I love them! Many, many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Contradiction
    And that one too
    Do you want shields/flags/counters for any of the flags?

Off topic again, but yeah, it was NE-DEN. It was a good game and the intensity level was amazing. After a season of watching the Packers it was cool (and disappointing) seeing two really good teams go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    Is this better?

Will this work?

500k club

Blog Entries
    I would like to ask if there is a script for shields aswell?

I wanted to create a flag and shield for it in HOI2 style, but I donīt know which shading do use to make it look original...

thanks T-Hiddemen, those are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Xennik
    I would like to ask if there is a script for shields aswell?

I wanted to create a flag and shield for it in HOI2 style, but I donīt know which shading do use to make it look original...

I have to go to a hockey game so I will make it later. I have a PSP9 script for shields as well, but its pretty simple. rotate the flag clockwise 90, resize to 44x70, copy it and paste it four times into an image 176x70, then paste that as a new layer in the shield template (either HOI or Vicky) (get from Mad King James site) and then drop the new layer to the bottom and then turn off the United Nations layer and save as a bitmap. I just did that and recorded it as a macro to make my script.

500k club

Blog Entries
    I only found the Vichy template, not the HOI one...maybe you could link it directly to me? The Vichy template works just fine, but I prefer the HOI style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 730 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 45 70 95 120 ... LastLast