+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 730 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 69 94 119 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 14587

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

  1. #361
    Jehanne's Slave Ayeshteni's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipedietis
    Can someone please add a default German flag/shield/counter [ yuo know the red, white and black ].
    if someone made it, they would have to have an email address to send it to as it cannot be posted on this forum. (assuming it is the red white and black flag I am presuming it to be)

    Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

    Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

  2. #362
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    I am creating a mod in which France turns Facist. Charles De Gaulle (top) and Pierre Laval (middle) are the two leaders of this government. Finally I always liked the arch de triumphe.
    Hi Hammer

    Do you mind if I look for other pictures of your three subjects? Or are those three specific images integral to your modline?

    I have a fabulous arch de triomphe w/o the cars and scaffold/tower in the background?

    Also, a question? De Gaulle and Laval together? Weren't they almost mortal enemies in real life?

  3. #363
    Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    264
    Passivocalia-first France fights a civil war between Fascists and Communists. Then, in 1938, Germany annexes Austria and France declares war, stating the anschluss in a violation of the versaillies treaty.

    T-Hiddeman-not at all, that was just the image i got from google, if you have a better one feel free to use it. Also, I decided that these two men may have personal animosity (at present Laval is head of State and De Gaulle is Head of Government) I decided they worked together for the betterment of France. But not to worry, I am scripting events for De Gaulle to have Laval assassinated and himself made first both Head of State and Head of Government and then crown himself Charles XI of France.
    My mods:
    EUII:
    Imperium Romanum: This mod is based on the idea that the Roman Empire never fell and survived into the 15th century.
    Discussion/download thread is located here

    Victoria:
    Byzantine Empire: The Byzantine Empire survives into the 19th century. Currently only available for Vanilla, working on VIP. It can be found HERE

    Doomsday:
    That mod is continued in HOI2, find it here

    Fascist France mod located here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...33#post4920033

    Fascinated in all mods Byzantine

  4. #364
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerfalls
    Passivocalia-first France fights a civil war between Fascists and Communists. Then, in 1938, Germany annexes Austria and France declares war, stating the anschluss in a violation of the versaillies treaty.

    T-Hiddeman-not at all, that was just the image i got from google, if you have a better one feel free to use it. Also, I decided that these two men may have personal animosity (at present Laval is head of State and De Gaulle is Head of Government) I decided they worked together for the betterment of France. But not to worry, I am scripting events for De Gaulle to have Laval assassinated and himself made first both Head of State and Head of Government and then crown himself Charles XI of France.
    Oh that is very sweet!!! Sounds awesome!

  5. #365
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Oh make me stop!!! - - I am addicted to these purple black gold and red flags


  6. #366
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    I'm heading into a vexillologitative state . . . .

  7. #367
    Oooo wow, nice! I really like the last 3, maybe remove gold as a preferred color though.....got another color idea? but ya the last 3 I saw were awesome.
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

    "We can't see the future, we can only shape it." -Me

    "Jedi mind tricks, yeah!" -Paul

  8. #368
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Contradiction
    Oooo wow, nice! I really like the last 3, maybe remove gold as a preferred color though.....got another color idea? but ya the last 3 I saw were awesome.
    No gold, brain overload, I'm stuck with all 4 . . . in the name of god make me stop making these flags


  9. #369
    Hearts of Iron 2 Modder Lt Hilsdorf's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: Armageddon

    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,392


    I've been looking at the orignal one I have and the star seems so much smaller then it really was. HoI2 style and I reckon all I need is the shield (the origanal flag is fine)

  10. #370
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Hilsdorf


    I've been looking at the orignal one I have and the star seems so much smaller then it really was. HoI2 style and I reckon all I need is the shield (the origanal flag is fine)
    Here it is and it is pissing me off I went to FOTW and the real flag does have a small star. Your flag was a bit small and when I shielded the star pixellated, so I made a brand new flag 750x500, and shielded it, and the star still pixellated and the shading looked like crap so I started over and played with the gamma, some blurs, and softens and finally got this. If it won't do, maybe Keldor or someone with PhotoShop can do a smoother one. Some lines just don't resize to 44x70 in PSP as well as photoshop.


  11. #371
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Can you give me some more background?
    Oops I made a skin instead of a load . . .I'll try and resize the fullscreen and see how it looks, in the meantime . . .






  12. #372
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Here is the fullscreen resized to load size

    I could not find the arc pic I wanted to use but this one worked . . .

    If you don't like, well, then back to the drawing board . . .

    [IMG] [/IMG]

  13. #373
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    I still can't stop




  14. #374
    Jehanne's Slave Ayeshteni's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Posts
    6,194
    Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    I still can't stop



    we'll just have to give you something to do then

    Any progress on a Socialist Scotland Skin?

    Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

    Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

  15. #375
    General |AXiN|'s Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,948
    Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Here it is and it is pissing me off I went to FOTW and the real flag does have a small star. Your flag was a bit small and when I shielded the star pixellated, so I made a brand new flag 750x500, and shielded it, and the star still pixellated and the shading looked like crap so I started over and played with the gamma, some blurs, and softens and finally got this. If it won't do, maybe Keldor or someone with PhotoShop can do a smoother one. Some lines just don't resize to 44x70 in PSP as well as photoshop.
    I suspect you're doing something wrong then, because I can resize equally well in PSP and PS, and I used to used to use PSP to resize all my images because it's less of a hassle than in PS. Unfortunately my copy of PSP moved away with it's owner but I still use it from time to time. Increase the colour depth to the maximum, rotate, resize, and you're away.

  16. #376
    Second Lieutenant Xennik's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations
    500k club

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, UK
    Posts
    185
    Blog Entries
    2
    Could someone do these two in HOI2 style plz? Thanks!




    Also, I canīt seem to find the template to create them myself...anyone can help me on the matter? I heart there exists one

  17. #377
    Colonel

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Where I Am!
    Posts
    1,170
    ok i have a request
    i need a unit icon for a battleship that is just like it is in vanilla but is for level 8 (battleships only normaly go up to 7 and i made level 8)
    The Imperial Resurrection Mod is under way! Fourm Is Up Its Dead
    v0.4 It should work now.
    I sucked at HoI2 so now I play World of Warcraft.
    Dareman Burning Legion

  18. #378
    King of an Imaginary Kingdom komodo20's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles (city), California (state), USA (country)
    Posts
    72
    could someone change the austrian flag and shield so theres a red hammer & sickle instead of the cross-thing? HoI2 shading, thanks.

  19. #379
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    we'll just have to give you something to do then

    Any progress on a Socialist Scotland Skin?

    Ayeshteni
    Oops, I knew I was forgetting something. Do you want it in the same b&W themes as the load screen?

  20. #380
    General T-hiddemen's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Waupaca, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,815
    Quote Originally Posted by |AXiN|
    I suspect you're doing something wrong then, because I can resize equally well in PSP and PS, and I used to used to use PSP to resize all my images because it's less of a hassle than in PS. Unfortunately my copy of PSP moved away with it's owner but I still use it from time to time. Increase the colour depth to the maximum, rotate, resize, and you're away.
    Yep, I do all that, use bilinear or bicubic resize and the saltire crosses and diagonal lines still seem to pixellate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 730 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 44 69 94 119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts