+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 730 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 67 92 117 ... LastLast

Thread: HoI2 Grand Flag/Graphic Request

Could someone make something simlar to that but make it look good with 4 flags? If yes then could you(in this order) Have the German flag, Nationalist Chinese, Italian, Fascist French(One I posted, its not the Vichy flag.)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotes1837
    I'll tell you in time. Be patient son.
    Zu befehl, Mein Commandant!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeshteni
    hmm, methinks it may have something to do with the alien sprites/ an AAR and the moderator goat, but I could be wrong.

Ayeshteni

Hoo Hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriotes1837
    You're wrong. Except about the goat. You're right about the goat.
    Goats are good Goats are good Goats are GOOD

I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Miltiades

Could someone make something simlar to that but make it look good with 4 flags? If yes then could you(in this order) Have the German flag, Nationalist Chinese, Italian, Fascist French(One I posted, its not the Vichy flag.)
    Can you post images of the 4 flags you want so I don't use the wrong ones?

This will be a new challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Can you post images of the 4 flags you want so I don't use the wrong ones?

This will be a new challenge!
    German flag(maybe could you make an alternate one with this flag http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ermanjpeg.jpg?)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ggi/it-isr.jpg
    Normal game CHI flag
    Italian Social Republic flag

Could you also make one without the Chinese flag please? Thank you a lot.

T-Hiddemen(or however you spell it ), do you create flags from scratch? I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts ). But if this is for modding purposes only I totally understand, and it's pretty cool that your doing all these. Anyways...I tried to make a rough draft for a flag in Microsoft Paint, it didn't turn out well(Think that was the Vodkas fault).
    But if you want to do something a bit interesting and creative, just know that the flag would be considered far right-wing nation hell bent on 'uniting' earth, color preferances would be black, red, purple, gold, but I'm sure w/e you make would work(if you decide to make it). Let your creative juices flow
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"We can't see the future, we can only shape it." -Me

"Jedi mind tricks, yeah!" -Paul

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Contradiction
    I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts ).
    I thought you could personalise your avatar at 1,000 posts?...(searches frantically for was to bump post count...)
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

IŽd be grateful if someone could make shield and counters of this pic

Edit: new try, should mention that it was made by the nice people on CK grand coa thread
    Last edited by arc3371; 11-01-2006 at 16:42.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by HMS Enterprize
    I thought you could personalise your avatar at 1,000 posts?...(searches frantically for was to bump post count...)
    no. 3000 posts. Or providing a service to the Admins and Moderators (like sacrificing yourself to the Goat )

hehe. joking aside it is 3000 posts. A word of warning though - spamming to increase your post count to Avatar level will induce the Mods to ban you (temporarily or otherwise) and/or reset your post count to 0.

Just look up the user carthade for an example.

Ayeshteni
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by arc3371
    IŽd be grateful if someone could make shield and counters of this pic
    [url]
    another word of warning. Nice flag. Unfortunately the link you also provide links to a site that has lots of naked women down the side. Unfortunately (and I do mean unfortunately ) this is not worksafe and is against this boards rules and regulations.

Poor Blade!s Grannie will be having a fit. As you have the image in your first link (nice piccie may use that myself when its made), could you please remove the second link please.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Ayeshteni
    Last edited by Ayeshteni; 11-01-2006 at 18:36.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

You guys are wizards! Whenever any of you have time, could you do HOI2 shields and counters for this?:

It's the flag for Tropico, the island nation that shares its name with the PC game where you run your own Caribbean dictatorship (or democracy) from 1950 to 2020. I'm planning to mod my game files to where you can liberate Tropico from any single Caribbean island.
    Passivocalia (Paternal Autocrat)

Member of the Christian Paradox Player's Club
    "Let love be sincere; hate what is evil, hold on to what is good"
    -St. Paul, Letter to the Romans 12:9

Vaticanize me, Cap'n! Add the Holy See to your Hearts of Iron!
    Bound Feet: The Tale of Manchukuo (ongoing)
    Calling in the Old Guard - an Austrian MusicalAAR (ongoing)

another word of warning. Nice flag. Unfortunately the link you also provide links to a site that has lots of naked women down the side. Unfortunately (and I do mean unfortunately ) this is not worksafe and is against this boards rules and regulations.

Poor Blade!s Grannie will be having a fit. As you have the image in your first link (nice piccie may use that myself when its made), could you please remove the second link please.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Ayeshteni
    Thank you for the warning, now it would be good if you could remove the link in qoute so that I donŽt get into trouble

On loan to the C.S Navy HMS Enterprize's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

no. 3000 posts. Or providing a service to the Admins and Moderators (like sacrificing yourself to the Goat )

hehe. joking aside it is 3000 posts. A word of warning though - spamming to increase your post count to Avatar level will induce the Mods to ban you (temporarily or otherwise) and/or reset your post count to 0.

Just look up the user carthade for an example.

Ayeshteni
    Dammit!!, I wanted that personalised avatar to help advertise my mod!!! Its gonna take forever at this rate!! I just dont have an opinion on everything!

carthade? Whats this?
    The first release version of the Settling Accounts mod for HOI2 DD for Iron Cross is now available. See my thread in the Iron Cross modding forum for pics and download link.

Quote Originally Posted by arc3371
    Thank you for the warning, now it would be good if you could remove the link in qoute so that I donŽt get into trouble
    no problem

Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

Quote Originally Posted by HMS Enterprize
    Dammit!!, I wanted that personalised avatar to help advertise my mod!!! Its gonna take forever at this rate!! I just dont have an opinion on everything!

carthade? Whats this?
    Carthade is a Canadian poster who announced his intention of getting to the 3000 posts in the next 7 days (from around 500 posts if I recall)

He then proceeded to begin his endeavour with many a post in the HoI2 forum. He was banned for seven days and his postcount reset to 0

needless to say most of his posts were not productive.

Ayeshteni

Owner of 7 2Coaties

Lord of all mods Byzantine hammerfalls's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hey could someone turn these images into a proper defeat screen?

EDIT:
    Also, would it be possible for someone to center the flags on this:

Last edited by hammerfalls; 12-01-2006 at 07:03.
    My mods:
    EUII:
    Imperium Romanum: This mod is based on the idea that the Roman Empire never fell and survived into the 15th century.
    Discussion/download thread is located here

Victoria:
    Byzantine Empire: The Byzantine Empire survives into the 19th century. Currently only available for Vanilla, working on VIP. It can be found HERE

Doomsday:
    That mod is continued in HOI2, find it here

Fascist France mod located here:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...33#post4920033

Fascinated in all mods Byzantine

Quote Originally Posted by Contradiction
    T-Hiddemen(or however you spell it ), do you create flags from scratch? I kind of want a flag for personal use, (and if I ever make it to 3k posts ). But if this is for modding purposes only I totally understand, and it's pretty cool that your doing all these. Anyways...I tried to make a rough draft for a flag in Microsoft Paint, it didn't turn out well(Think that was the Vodkas fault).
    But if you want to do something a bit interesting and creative, just know that the flag would be considered far right-wing nation hell bent on 'uniting' earth, color preferances would be black, red, purple, gold, but I'm sure w/e you make would work(if you decide to make it). Let your creative juices flow

Vodka can have an interesting effect on a wide variety of computer projects I'll take a shot at the flag . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Passivocalia
    You guys are wizards! Whenever any of you have time, could you do HOI2 shields and counters for this?:

It's the flag for Tropico, the island nation that shares its name with the PC game where you run your own Caribbean dictatorship (or democracy) from 1950 to 2020. I'm planning to mod my game files to where you can liberate Tropico from any single Caribbean island.
    I can do it, but I have a question? What is the shield/crest? I would like to generate a cleaner base image before running it through the flag/shield scripts. The one you posted will come out pretty fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by T-hiddemen
    Vodka can have an interesting effect on a wide variety of computer projects I'll take a shot at the flag . . .
    Awesome, oh and, you say your like a teacher of....computer stuff? >_< Anyways, ever thought of having the students try and create their own flags for a little project or something? That would be something I would find interesting if I was in that class.
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." -Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"We can't see the future, we can only shape it." -Me

"Jedi mind tricks, yeah!" -Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 730 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 67 92 117 ... LastLast