• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cyrus_The_Great said:
Wait...I am a bit confused. Is there any way that this mod will be compatible with ricky, I just got a great, (or at least I think so anyway) idea for an AAR involving the greek revolution and need a mod like this for it to come true.

I would love to help but have no idea about anything involving modding.

Thanks

Go to the downloads section

Fine. Be that way. Go here http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333760

1815 mod

Maybe one day I'll lump it together with the conversion files. Need to buy a rar license :eek:o (And I'm not lumping it together with another rar file, that would be wrong :( )

hi, I downloaded the 1815 scenario and everything seemed to be fine, but when I run the game the 1815 suddenly changed to 1835 :wacko: and all the events appear. However, the map is still the 1815.I downloaded the 1815 on vic-revolution and the VIP 0.1. What am I doing wrong?
thx.

I'd like to help. I think since the end-date is 1998, some extra nations like the Soviet Union and such should be added. I'm making new shields with Ostheim's displacement map.

Dadas said:
hi, I downloaded the 1815 scenario and everything seemed to be fine, but when I run the game the 1815 suddenly changed to 1835 :wacko: and all the events appear. However, the map is still the 1815.I downloaded the 1815 on vic-revolution and the VIP 0.1. What am I doing wrong?
thx.

It's because you forgot to patch the exe with the NTL patch.

And to everyone else: It's still in my filefront account, but I have lumped what I could together without affecting vanilla Ricky into one install. I'm about to test it now.

Here is the 1815 mod Revs compatible version I promised. Sorry for taking so long to upload it.

And remember, do NOT put any of my conversions and/or mods on AFTER this one. This is the last vanilla Ricky compatible mod I've worked on to this date and thus the world_names.csv in your config folder is the most current and updated 'version' of this file. If you want to put another mod on, simply do not overwrite THE WORLD_NAMES.CSV file in this conversion. Thank you.

Hi,

thanks 4 your work!
Would really love to play this mod but it seems that i can't find an NTL patch that works for Ricky Hotfix6 and the 1815 mod..

Can you probably help me?
Maybe explane how i could create an own patch?Don't know :D

Thx

briana81 said:
I take it this MOD isn't compatible with VIP?

I doubt it :)
But I can not check, because filefront discriminates us people from the central Europe, no free download lines for us...

Iljitsch Ulja said:
Hi,

thanks 4 your work!
Would really love to play this mod but it seems that i can't find an NTL patch that works for Ricky Hotfix6 and the 1815 mod..

Can you probably help me?
Maybe explane how i could create an own patch?Don't know :D

Thx

I'd post a link to the 2.01 NTL patch for Revs, but filefront seems to be hijacked for the moment :(

This mod is really good, however when Spain gives independance to Central America, all of the individual states appear to be founded instead of one big United States of Central America, and the ruling party of France at the start of the scenario is of all things the Fascists!

Last edited:
Wow... end date 1998.. Check that back to '36, 98 is my own enddate.

Nice mode, but playing as France I didn’t encounter many events at all, also, whenever trying to play as the Duchy of Poland, the game freezes within like two minutes of starting the camping. :confused:

Nice mode, but playing as France I didn’t encounter many events at all, also, whenever trying to play as the Duchy of Poland, the game freezes within like two minutes of starting the camping. :confused:

Is it patched up?

Is it patched up?

Well, I downloaded it from one of the “1815” links found below, aren’t they the latest version??

Well, I downloaded it from one of the “1815” links found below, aren’t they the latest version??

Are you playing with Revs or regular Vicky? Don't forget OHgamer's last hotfix for revs (#6)