+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: 1815 mod

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus_The_Great
    Wait...I am a bit confused. Is there any way that this mod will be compatible with ricky, I just got a great, (or at least I think so anyway) idea for an AAR involving the greek revolution and need a mod like this for it to come true.

I would love to help but have no idea about anything involving modding.

Thanks
    Go to the downloads section

Fine. Be that way. Go here http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=333760
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

I never had much of a tolerance for rebels or revolutionaries.

Why it can't be downloaded?

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Juan_chaca
    Why it can't be downloaded?
    Yah, I was just about to download and... can't do it.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

1815 mod

Maybe one day I'll lump it together with the conversion files. Need to buy a rar license (And I'm not lumping it together with another rar file, that would be wrong )
    In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except EU3 and a really awesome mod to go with it. Thanks lukew and contributors.

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslaus II
    1815 mod

Maybe one day I'll lump it together with the conversion files. Need to buy a rar license (And I'm not lumping it together with another rar file, that would be wrong )
    Thanks!

hi, I downloaded the 1815 scenario and everything seemed to be fine, but when I run the game the 1815 suddenly changed to 1835 and all the events appear. However, the map is still the 1815.I downloaded the 1815 on vic-revolution and the VIP 0.1. What am I doing wrong?
    thx.

and why is the download not available anymore?

I'd like to help. I think since the end-date is 1998, some extra nations like the Soviet Union and such should be added. I'm making new shields with Ostheim's displacement map.
    Winner of the silver VictAARian Cross (second place) for my AAR "More Vodka, I Say!" (too lazy to find the link).

Quote Originally Posted by Dadas
    hi, I downloaded the 1815 scenario and everything seemed to be fine, but when I run the game the 1815 suddenly changed to 1835 and all the events appear. However, the map is still the 1815.I downloaded the 1815 on vic-revolution and the VIP 0.1. What am I doing wrong?
    thx.

It's because you forgot to patch the exe with the NTL patch.

And to everyone else: It's still in my filefront account, but I have lumped what I could together without affecting vanilla Ricky into one install. I'm about to test it now.

Here is the 1815 mod Revs compatible version I promised. Sorry for taking so long to upload it.

And remember, do NOT put any of my conversions and/or mods on AFTER this one. This is the last vanilla Ricky compatible mod I've worked on to this date and thus the world_names.csv in your config folder is the most current and updated 'version' of this file. If you want to put another mod on, simply do not overwrite THE WORLD_NAMES.CSV file in this conversion. Thank you.

I take it this MOD isn't compatible with VIP?

Sengoku

Hi,

thanks 4 your work!
    Would really love to play this mod but it seems that i can't find an NTL patch that works for Ricky Hotfix6 and the 1815 mod..

Can you probably help me?
    Maybe explane how i could create an own patch?Don't know

Thx
    雨降って地固まる。
    Ame futte ji katamaru.
    After the rain, the earth hardens.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by briana81
    I take it this MOD isn't compatible with VIP?
    I doubt it
    But I can not check, because filefront discriminates us people from the central Europe, no free download lines for us...
    Nationality: Czech
    Religion: Atheist
    Ideology: Anarcho-Liberal
    Issues: Laissez Faire/Full Citizenship
    Cash Reserves: Rising
    Militancy: 4 (-0.01)
    Consciousness: 9 (+0.10)

Quote Originally Posted by Iljitsch Ulja
    Hi,

thanks 4 your work!
    Would really love to play this mod but it seems that i can't find an NTL patch that works for Ricky Hotfix6 and the 1815 mod..

Can you probably help me?
    Maybe explane how i could create an own patch?Don't know

Thx
    I'd post a link to the 2.01 NTL patch for Revs, but filefront seems to be hijacked for the moment

200k clubHoI AnthologyDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    This mod is really good, however when Spain gives independance to Central America, all of the individual states appear to be founded instead of one big United States of Central America, and the ruling party of France at the start of the scenario is of all things the Fascists!
    Last edited by jamhaw; 15-01-2009 at 00:38.
    Peter Ebbesen: To guarantee success, rename Victoria 2 to something like "Victoria's Secret: An Encounter Under the Sun"

We'll Protect America! : a (Kaiseriech) USA/AUS AAR Ongoing

"As for myself, my course is clear. A British subject I was born — a British subject I will die. With my utmost effort, with my latest breath, will I oppose the ‘veiled treason’ which attempts by sordid means and mercenary proffers to lure our people from their allegiance. " Sir John A. Macdonald
    "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation" John Diefenbaker

Wow... end date 1998.. Check that back to '36, 98 is my own enddate.

Nice mode, but playing as France I didn’t encounter many events at all, also, whenever trying to play as the Duchy of Poland, the game freezes within like two minutes of starting the camping.

200k clubHoI AnthologyDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacy
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beg_Birdal View Post
    Nice mode, but playing as France I didn’t encounter many events at all, also, whenever trying to play as the Duchy of Poland, the game freezes within like two minutes of starting the camping.
    Is it patched up?
    Peter Ebbesen: To guarantee success, rename Victoria 2 to something like "Victoria's Secret: An Encounter Under the Sun"

We'll Protect America! : a (Kaiseriech) USA/AUS AAR Ongoing

"As for myself, my course is clear. A British subject I was born — a British subject I will die. With my utmost effort, with my latest breath, will I oppose the ‘veiled treason’ which attempts by sordid means and mercenary proffers to lure our people from their allegiance. " Sir John A. Macdonald
    "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation" John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by jamhaw View Post
    Is it patched up?
    Well, I downloaded it from one of the “1815” links found below, aren’t they the latest version??

Quote Originally Posted by Beg_Birdal View Post
    Well, I downloaded it from one of the “1815” links found below, aren’t they the latest version??
    Are you playing with Revs or regular Vicky? Don't forget OHgamer's last hotfix for revs (#6)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast