+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 1815 mod

51 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneWarlock 2: Wrath of the NagasEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrimm
    Their 'army' was nothing more than renamed Russian divisions. But then again, most folks believe the propaganda nations spew, and never really check the true situation.
    Sorry for picking and old post but you are mistaken here, the army was made up of Polish soldiers and commanded up to the highest posts by Polish generals, veterans of Napoleon Campaigns. Only the Tzar's brother Constantin stood higher as the representation of Tzar.

Also you may find many cases when the Sejm won legal battles with the Tzar by finding solutions to act against his will wich really enraged him...

Your friend propably talks about the situation in 1880's when after those two failed uprisings the Polish language was finally abolished and the Russians tried to transform the people into Russians. Then your description is ok.

On the side note, Congress Poland didn't have control over Posen (Poznan) and Gniezno - they were incorporated into Prussia - so a map change would be advisable.

Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Wannabe, what happened to your links? they say the files can't be found? You need a place to host them?

Cheers, Thorgrimm
    "Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."
    The Gunny: Stand of the 300

Europa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

Wannabe, what happened to your links? they say the files can't be found? You need a place to host them?

Cheers, Thorgrimm
    I believe it was because the site had a major reconstruction. Anyway, version 1.03 was for Victoria 1.04. Now i'm in the progress to make it compatible with Revolutions, which is almost done. After that I'll have to run a few test games, and improve the mod.
    Ongoing Victoria AAR:God's Playground: A history of Poland (Last update: 8 June)

War of the Nations (a WW1 mod for Victoria): Thread Download here or here

My completed Vicky AARs:
    The Dutch Empire Strikes Back! ~ Completed 1836-1908
    Here to stay -- An Ottoman AAR ~ Completed 1836-1917 (Weekly Showcase 17/09)
    The Shahs of Persia: The struggle for an Empire ~ Completed 1836-1935 (Weekly Showcase 10/01)

Rome GoldSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

You still going to leave a version for us folks who do not have Revolutions?

Cheers, Thorgrimm
    "Gone now, dispersed by the brutal destruction of this one day, was the belief that the Darkman and his army of the dead were so superior as to be invincible. By attempting to destroy the morale of the Marines, the Darkman had restored it to full vigor. Dia De La Muerto had failed in its objectives."

You still going to leave a version for us folks who do not have Revolutions?

Cheers, Thorgrimm
    I can do that, yes. And actually I just prepared one. Get it here
    Ongoing Victoria AAR:God's Playground: A history of Poland (Last update: 8 June)

My completed Vicky AARs:
    The Shahs of Persia: The struggle for an Empire ~ Completed 1836-1935 (Weekly Showcase 10/01)

Thanks bud, just DLed it. Also was kinda hoping you would give some feedback on the newest events for the RoN mod. Since you are outstanding in event writing.

Cheers, Thorgrimm

EU3 Complete

What about me

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Model
    What about me
    What about you?

My completed Vicky AARs:

Wannabe, I think Walther was referring to my not including him as an outstanding event writer.

And to that I reply, Walther you have not once commented on anything to do with the RoN mod, so you disqualified yourself from consideration for commentaries. BUT, if you rectify that error by commenting, you to can be considered for outstanding status.

Cheers, Thorgrimm

After getting to know Victoria:Revolutions, I've decided to pick the mod up again. Currently I'm still working on tweaking the scenario setup for V:R, which is almost finished.

There is still a lot to do for 1.04, more AIs, more events, and a better scenario setup. So don't expect a release for at least another 3-4 weeks. If people are willing to contribute to this mod, they are more as welcome to do so.

My completed Vicky AARs:

Wannabe, I hate to ask, but do you think you could do some flags for me and the RoN mod?

Cheers, Thorgrimm

EU3 Complete

Gamlasemlan is excellent with flags.

I am interested in contributing. I've been interested in playing an 1815 mod for a while and can do some work, most particularly event scripting. Haven't done it for the Victoria engine, but I did do some work for the EU2 engine and while it's not super polished, I don't think it's bad.

Just tell me what I can help with and I'll see what I can do.
    "Paris is worth a mass"
    - Henry IV of Navarre, upon accepting Catholicism alongside the Kingdom of France.

Member of the ahistoric association

Unofficial updater to Road to Power mod
    Original credit to Rythin
    Newest (1.3) version avaliable here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=257764

Quote Originally Posted by Pikeman85
    I am interested in contributing. I've been interested in playing an 1815 mod for a while and can do some work, most particularly event scripting. Haven't done it for the Victoria engine, but I did do some work for the EU2 engine and while it's not super polished, I don't think it's bad.

Just tell me what I can help with and I'll see what I can do.
    I can use event writers, yes. A lot of regions can definitely need more events. For now, most events cover the big event (like the war of independence in South America, Greece, Belgium and Poland)

Do you have any particular area of interest/knowledge? As for now, just look what is done, and what you think could/should be added. BTW, do you have Revolutions? Most likely I've a playable version for Revolutions ready in the weekend.

My completed Vicky AARs:

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

I have wrote up a an event for France. I am rather obbsessed with this period, so seeing this mod succeed would bring me great joy. I'd like to help with the mod some (event-wise) if you'd deem it acceptable.

Code:
    ##########################################################################
    # The Anti-Sacrelige Act
    ##########################################################################

event = {
    	id = [insert ID here]
    	random = no
    	country = FRA

trigger = {
    		year = 1825
    		}

name = "The Anti-Sacrelige Act"
    	desc = "Shortly after Charles X became King, the French Chamber influenced by reactionary elements made the theft of sacred urns a crime, a crime punishable by death. The law was never applied to a serious extent and was later repealed in 1830."
    	style = 0

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1825 }
    	offset = 20
    	deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1825 }

action_a = {
    		name = "Pass the act."
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = clergymen   value = -3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = capitalists value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = clerks      value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = craftsmen   value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = soldiers    value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = farmers     value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = labourers   value = 3 where = 0 }
    		}
    	action_b = {
    		name = "We want no such thing!"
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = clergymen   value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = capitalists value = -3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = clerks      value = -3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = craftsmen   value = -3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = soldiers    value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = farmers     value = 3 where = 0 }
    		command = { type = pop_consciousness which = labourers   value = 3 where = 0 }
    		}
    	}
    Last edited by Drake Rlugia; 22-10-2006 at 23:08.

Great work, Drake Rlugia! I'll add it. Just a question, why do get capitalist an increase by 4 and the rest 3? Also is it correct that no matter which option you chose, farmers, labourers and soldiers get an increase. Shouldn't they get a decrease in one of the options?

My completed Vicky AARs:

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold

I guess I made a slip. Capitalists should get a decrease of -3. As for the soldiers, laborers, and farmers, they should get an increase either way to represent the different portions of those POPs (IE. some may like it, some may not).

Oh yeah, I made another mistake. The Anti-Sacrelige act is in 1825, not 1824.
    Last edited by Drake Rlugia; 22-10-2006 at 09:28. Reason: Left something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Rlugia
    I guess I made a slip. Capitalists should get a decrease of -3. As for the soldiers, laborers, and farmers, they should get an increase either way to represent the different portions of those POPs (IE. some may like it, some may not).

Oh yeah, I made another mistake. The Anti-Sacrelige act is in 1825, not 1824.
    Thanks for clearing that up, Drake. Now I've a V:R compatible version, although it's still too early for a release. So far I've expanded the 100 days campaign, event wise. I'm planning on adding some events for the polish/saxon question, as well to write an alternate event sequence for the Spanish losing their grip on South America.

Also I'm considering to give the United Kingdom of the Netherlands a different tag as the HOL, so a player has the option to become either the Netherlands or Belgium, or trying to maintain the kingdom.

My completed Vicky AARs:

EU3 Complete

If they maintain it shouldn't they get a heap of revolts in the Flemish/Wallonian (Belgian) provinces and then have a huge increase of revolt risk until 1836-1837?

Of course, it shouldn't be easy to maintain (regain) control over Belgium. Perhaps something like the collapse of USCA or Peruvian-Bolivian Confederation spring to mind.

My completed Vicky AARs:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast