• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sarmatia1871 said:
:D We like!

So, where can it be placed so it will be seen by the masses?
There should be some sub-forum only for contribution and advertisement. It would be like reading the notice board before entering the forum building.

Apart from the signatures, it's darn difficult to spread the word around here!

well the ever un intelligible install instructions make the post count go up at least for this mod

brilliant

tarakan said:
well the ever un intelligible install instructions make the post count go up at least for this mod

brilliant

They were clear enough to me... :wacko:

tarakan said:

brilliant

You ever taken a look at the 1914 installation instructions? ;) Kaiserreich is actually quite sensible in that direction, using JSGME is IMO the easiest way to manage mods without installing the game a dozen times.

-Delta- said:
You ever taken a look at the 1914 installation instructions? ;) Kaiserreich is actually quite sensible in that direction, using JSGME is IMO the easiest way to manage mods without installing the game a dozen times.

Just copy and paste the folder, works fine for me, and takes about 30 seconds. JSGME leaves lingering files when you switch mods, so they end up getting a little jumbled up. I remember having SMEP events firing for Kaisserich, that was interesting.

Loaded up a game as UoB and noticed that when building new ships, the names aren't exactly commie-friendly. (HMS Royal Oak) Since I often rename my entire in-game navy anyway, I'll update the British ship list if you want. If you don't mind, I'd also like to rename the ships in Britain's starting OOB as well, for continuity. I can also look at France or anyone else who might have incompatible division/ship names, but my only foreign language is some half-assed French.

L'Afrique said:
Loaded up a game as UoB and noticed that when building new ships, the names aren't exactly commie-friendly. (HMS Royal Oak) Since I often rename my entire in-game navy anyway, I'll update the British ship list if you want. If you don't mind, I'd also like to rename the ships in Britain's starting OOB as well, for continuity. I can also look at France or anyone else who might have incompatible division/ship names, but my only foreign language is some half-assed French.
I remember someone was working on this a few months back (somewhere between pages 30 and 60 :D ), but I don't know how that ended up. I'm quite sure that Sarmatia would have already put them in if there would be something to put. And if this is the case, I don't think Sarmatia has anything against it.

please help

I downloaded your mod and with JSGME I enabledd Kaiser Reich. But in the modded game I could only see the scenerio Kaiser Reich which starts for 1936?? Please help!!!! And I had -Critical Error, Scenerio files had errors

L'Afrique said:

:D Many thanks for the interest and the sig link - more help is always appreciated!

Renaming the unit names for most of the countries is definitely something to do. Zucker made a provisional list of new ship names for the UoB and the French Communards a while back on this thread, so if you can dig this up and add stuff to it, you're very welcome to it! I also think we had a brief discussion on the general principles of naming for UoB ships (eg. RNS - Republican Navy Ship being the prefix, and named after British lefty heroes/events, abstract revolutionary qualities or places in the UK).

:) But don't touch the Starting OOB Ships - they are my babies!

alinur269 said:
I downloaded your mod and with JSGME I enabledd Kaiser Reich. But in the modded game I could only see the scenerio Kaiser Reich which starts for 1936?? Please help!!!! And I had -Critical Error, Scenerio files had errors

Make sure you're installing it to HOI2 patched to 1.3b and select the Kaiserreich scenario right at the bottom of the list!

All of the countries names changed but frontiers are the same as WW2. Germany has mixed ministres like Rudolf Hess WW1 ministres. Also all the flags have changed and new tech teams hace been added. please help smt goes wront with my game!

Still looking for the Brit ship name posts, but I've started renaming some CSA divisions. Is there currently any chance that they'll survive long enough to build a proper army? I've got most of the army names down, but I haven't done many of the specialized infantry types, or the ships. I assume that they won't really be using these much. Basically, will 150 infantry/garrisons, about 15 cavalry, 85 mech/mot, about 20 of both armors, 25 militia, and 8 par/mtn/mar names be enough, and will they need a navy? I can use these parameters for the Union State as well. California should have correct names though. After that, I think I'll look at commie Europe. Oh, also, I designated a few of the inf and militia as "international". That won't conflict with the storyline, will it?

Last edited: