• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd say to French/British events as well as the reconstruction events for the US factions.

American events please.

All the Russian clones have been identified by m45tion87 here:

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?showtopic=61

So, if anyone wants to help, and delete all the ones listed in the "Identified clones (same pictures with nearly same stats)" section from the Russian leader file and post it somewhere, all can be speeded up!

Hi, I've just come on after a long absence to find a new version... and after the good times with the old I wanted to download it. Unfortunately it wont let me download from that site. Are there any mirrors or could it be e-mailed to me?
Many thanks

Steff991 said:
Hi, I've just come on after a long absence to find a new version... and after the good times with the old I wanted to download it. Unfortunately it wont let me download from that site. Are there any mirrors or could it be e-mailed to me?
Many thanks

Unfortunately that's the only place we're uploaded to atm :( It's a bit big to email, but we could try if you want? Probably best to get it off Sarmy though if you do that, then you'll get all the extras he's put in so far ;)

Sarmatia1871 said:
:D Brilliant - many thanks!!

many thanks to YOU and everyone else who helped in making of this mod,i just love it and will gladly do anything i can to help you guys..

Evans said:
You'd get a medal if we awared them :D

thanks :),tell you what,why dont you guys release an improved beta version,so i can have something nice to pass time while you're working on the medals. :p

cheers.

Evans said:
Unfortunately that's the only place we're uploaded to atm :( It's a bit big to email, but we could try if you want? Probably best to get it off Sarmy though if you do that, then you'll get all the extras he's put in so far ;)

Unfortunately my laptop isn't liking the uncharacteristically hot weather in the UK this week and is shutting down every half hour or so, which means uploading large files is a bit of a problem!

However, next version should be out in a few weeks time, and I'll put a non-rapidshare mirror link for that...

moonlapse said:
thanks :),tell you what,why dont you guys release an improved beta version,so i can have something nice to pass time while you're working on the medals. :p

cheers.

Ahem, for Indispensible Services Rendered to the Army of the Russian Republic, I hereby award Moonlapse the Cross of St. Vladimir:

Vladimir-star.jpg

:) And with luck, as stated above, the improved beta version should be out in a few weeks.

Sarmatia1871 said:
Unfortunately my laptop isn't liking the uncharacteristically hot weather in the UK this week and is shutting down every half hour or so, which means uploading large files is a bit of a problem!

However, next version should be out in a few weeks time, and I'll put a non-rapidshare mirror link for that...
Many thanks Sarmatia. I always seem to have trouble with rapidshare for some reason. It's a bit hot here down in the South of UK too so I've got the same prob (annoying 3 year old laptops!)

Hmm, i don't quite understand how to install the mod.

This is what i do:
Patch HOI II to 1.3b.
Copy JEMG related files (ini etc.) to the main HoI II folder.
Open JEMG.exe and than create a folder in HoI2/MODS
wich i called: "Kaiserreich"

Copy/paste all the files form the zip (excluding JEMG files) to the new Kaiserreich folder.

Open JEMG.exe and put Kaiserreich in the right collum (>)
Than open HoI.exe in the main folder, and i see that nothing changed. :confused: :wacko:

Help me plz.
Try to explain step by step.

Dionysios II said:
Hmm, i don't quite understand how to install the mod.

This is what i do:
Patch HOI II to 1.3b.
Copy JEMG related files (ini etc.) to the main HoI II folder.
Open JEMG.exe and than create a folder in HoI2/MODS
wich i called: "Kaiserreich"

Copy/paste all the files form the zip (excluding JEMG files) to the new Kaiserreich folder.

Open JEMG.exe and put Kaiserreich in the right collum (>)
Than open HoI.exe in the main folder, and i see that nothing changed. :confused: :wacko:

Help me plz.
Try to explain step by step.

Okay -

* Patch HOI2 to 1.3b
* Unzip the 'Kaiserreich Beta I' folder into you HOI2 directory (so the 'Mods' folder and the JSGME utility are in the same directory as your HOI2.exe
* Open the JSGME utility and move 'Kaiserreich' into the right column with the '>' button
* Load up HOI2, and select the Kaiserreich scenario (right at the bottom of the list).

That should be it, with any luck!

Dionysios II said:
:confused: Hmm
In the zip file (first post)
There's only awhole bunch of files.

Maybe the download on the first post isn't the beta?

Sounds like the beta - the JSGME utility and a folder called MODS should be the first things inside the file (along with some readmes). Extract all of these into the HOI2 directory...