• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gen.Schuermann said:
There have been reports of Kaiserreich being switched over to Doomsday, yet the AI won't use the spies. Be patient, there will be releases of Kaiserreich in DD, i am sure!

I have heard this too ('All the Russias' is apparently also Doomsday-compatible) - although having looked at the AI files in the Doomsday demo that was released, I can't really tell where the spy sending sections are.

Also, what other benefits do people think there would be in making a 'Doomsday specific' version of the mod, rather than the current 'Doomsday workable' setup?

therev said:
The USA regularly (and I mean every year at least) gets a 3-5% dissent hit from workers strike, hero's criticism of the war,policy challenges. SOme of them you cannot chose a negative dissent hit... bummer!

Hmmm, these are vanilla random events - not sure why they should be triggering with any greater frequency for the post-civil war US though!

Sarmatia1871 said:
I have heard this too ('All the Russias' is apparently also Doomsday-compatible) - although having looked at the AI files in the Doomsday demo that was released, I can't really tell where the spy sending sections are.

Also, what other benefits do people think there would be in making a 'Doomsday specific' version of the mod, rather than the current 'Doomsday workable' setup?

Well i think the main reason would be the better AI, that for example i do not want to miss...

Last edited:
Seylanov said:
What do all these German parties do again?
I haven't seen anything radical happen, but I've never played as Germany.

Yet to be implemented power struggles within Germany, Sarmy has big plans for them, very clever plans too, so I'll let him answer in detail. But the short answer is that they are factions which will vye for control of the Reich.

Sarmatia1871 said:
Hmmm, these are vanilla random events - not sure why they should be triggering with any greater frequency for the post-civil war US though!
Suprising to say the least - if they are vanilla, then I had had more thasn my fair share of them. I would have liked a few military parades, or artistic songs etc aling with some produtivity boosts - o well, I guess thats the throw of the dioce (as it were).

I am now playing Germany - Tricky. I have allied the Balkans barring Austria but am smooging up to them. All my trrops are on the French border - I cant help feeling they are going to blitz me. All smiles and croisants but the frogs are a sneaky bunch!

Any ideas for anarcho- syndicalist uprisings in Spain, at least in Catalonia a great bunch of syndicalists were active, and they were a major political force before the civil war. What about syndicalist uprisings in Spain, followed by french intervention and the creation of the anarchist union of Catalunya.

therev said:
Suprising to say the least - if they are vanilla, then I had had more thasn my fair share of them. I would have liked a few military parades, or artistic songs etc aling with some produtivity boosts - o well, I guess thats the throw of the dioce (as it were).

I am now playing Germany - Tricky. I have allied the Balkans barring Austria but am smooging up to them. All my trrops are on the French border - I cant help feeling they are going to blitz me. All smiles and croisants but the frogs are a sneaky bunch!

:D Germany has a lot of advantages and almost no problems at the moment, and its enemies are much weaker than it is, so if you don't have an easy time I'll be very surprised!

yourworstnightm said:
Any ideas for anarcho- syndicalist uprisings in Spain, at least in Catalonia a great bunch of syndicalists were active, and they were a major political force before the civil war. What about syndicalist uprisings in Spain, followed by french intervention and the creation of the anarchist union of Catalunya.

Already in there - SPR actually represents the CNT-FAI, and they're one side in the Civil War.
(their national provinces are in Catalonia, along the east coast, and Andalusia - the traditional hotbeds of anarcho-syndicalist activity in the period)

I just wanted to know whether an end of the war event exists against germany.Playing France, i have conquered all continental germany and its allies up to Rusiia which is mu ally.I have also conquered China and Vietnam.Germany only has 2 IC in some conquered phillipine pieces,but manages to maintain quite a few ships and few garrisons (?!?). Since all its heartland is gone along with all its allies,shouldn't there be a surrender?It wont even accept puppet status!

Evans said:
We've not sorted out any surrender or post-war settlement events yet :)

This is true - the main priority at the moment in this area is to see exactly how the wars themselves work out, and how they can be improved (in terms of AI, troop numbers and distribution, etc...).

Sarmatia1871 said:
This is true - the main priority at the moment in this area is to see exactly how the wars themselves work out, and how they can be improved (in terms of AI, troop numbers and distribution, etc...).

And once we know what the possibilities are we can work out the possible settlements and resolutions :D

Anti Commie
How about porting Daim AI to Kaiserreich. I tried on my own and got quickly nowhere. Japanese AI transfers best from Daim. other AI have many dependencies and interests in areas that they should not have interests in KRiech. So I kinda put it off. but the Japanese AI I mooded from Daim owns. Mostly because the Daim Japan AI OWNS

I tried to play this mod and ATR and bump into BAD exploit - join alliance with strong nation, control their units, crush them over enemy, breake alliance, occupy both immediately...
Any idea how to disable control of allied nations units and possibility of joined nations to initiate war without breaking alliance?

Evans said:
And once we know what the possibilities are we can work out the possible settlements and resolutions :D

And also once we've decided whether we can/want to add potenital revolter nations in France (eg. Bretagne and Provence/Occitanie), Germany (Bayern, Preußen, Lothringen, Württemburg, Baden, et al....) and others.

anti-commi said:
hey guys since i don't have a mod to work on any more i decided to join as an idea/occational-mod-assister

alrighty then just letting you know

:D Cool, many thanks - anything in particular that you can/want to do?