• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sarmatia1871 said:
See post above for my list of work!

Re: Doomsday -> I looked at the demo but I don't have it ( :D - was also very disappointed at what I saw of the editor - nothing for events - irr!). I don't think it changes the files that much - it basically seems like a big patch with an extra scenario stuck onto. So, I don't think conversion should be much of a problem...

The editor is still very useful though as it makes it *a lot* easier to make ministers and most importantly, techs!

I.C.ram said:
I have done the tech teams for Hungary. I hope you'll like it :p

so the screenshots:

huntech1.JPG
huntech2.JPG

huntech3.JPG

as you can see I also changed some pictures. Lot of mistake was in the original Hun tech file, like Horthy has Csatay picture, etc. Also adjusted some of the skills. Like János Vörös has a -1 skill cuz he wasn't a good leader at all. And some teams has some improvement, since Hungary didnt lose the war and has much industry, etc.

Cool - many thanks! Can you post these edited files as a .zip file here, so the Secretary can paste them into the next version?

(Would probably be a good idea to have a stickied thread in the subforum to put all completed and tested files for integration...)

Also, do you think anything should be done with the Ministers? I'm thinking that the ruling cabinet would be fairly moderate Conservative/Aristocrat based, but with the potential to become more radicalised later on. But, inter-war Hungarian politics isn't my strongpoint, so I don't have much of an idea about who would be good potential leaders!

And we have so much off topic talk in the meantime, it is better to have a forum where things can be organised. this includes the reading of many topics a day, and not post by post made here. But hey, i want my fingerprint on that mod :D

Sarmatia1871 said:
Cool - many thanks! Can you post these edited files as a .zip file here, so the Secretary can paste them into the next version?

(Would probably be a good idea to have a stickied thread in the subforum to put all completed and tested files for integration...)

Also, do you think anything should be done with the Ministers? I'm thinking that the ruling cabinet would be fairly moderate Conservative/Aristocrat based, but with the potential to become more radicalised later on. But, inter-war Hungarian politics isn't my strongpoint, so I don't have much of an idea about who would be good potential leaders!

Yeah ill put them in a zip file but first id like to make the army names (lot of mistakes in it) and ill try to get some new ministers and leaders too :) So im planning to send the enchantment pack when im done with these improvements too :)

When do you plan the new version will be released?

Zauberfloete said:
Looking at the SPD ministers I noticed there are different wings in it! So how about giving it a Luxemburgiouse Wing with her at the head! (I know I brought this up many times :D ) So there will be some female minister for germany! Like Clara Zetkin (A staunch supporter of Rosa!)! So there is also Leo Jogiches, als a surpporter of Luxemburg! I find their picture this week!

Also it is great to have you back! :D

Luxemburg would probably be with the 'traditional' ultra-leftist/syndicalist wing of the SPD, with Leibknecht et al.

Although remember that Luxemburg and Zetkin would be in their late 60s and 80s respectively by the time of the mod! For a slightly less geriatric woman who could concievably have entered left-wing politics, we could have Erika Mann (daughter of writer Thomas...) as well...

Arilou said:
The editor is still very useful though as it makes it *a lot* easier to make ministers and most importantly, techs!

:D - Excellent - Then the multitudes now have no excuse for not backing up their suggestions with modded game files!

Sarmatia1871 said:
:D - Excellent - Then the multitudes now have no excuse for not backing up their suggestions with modded game files!

Well, I don't have Doomsday. How expensive is it?

It merely costs 20 US-$, or 20€ in the EU. If i were you, and boy i am glad i am not ^^, i would order it online from paradoxondemand. You can download the demo from there, and with your credit card (assuming you have one) you can unlock the game and play it right after you have downloaded it. And, if you are from the EU, and downloaded it, you will only pay like 16€, since you have to pay in dollars... so you save 4€.

Is it sure that the DEV's aren't going to give us a subforum? Since this is the only major alternative history mod we should have one... Its so crazy to we have to check this topic and the newly registered new one with subtopics.... It's make the things harder. :(

And the Grand Battle mod has a subforum too... We should fight for our subforum! :D

Who is general secretary?? , I would be but I'm afraid I don't have the time :( :( :(

Gen.Schuermann said:
It merely costs 20 US-$, or 20€ in the EU. If i were you, and boy i am glad i am not ^^, i would order it online from paradoxondemand. You can download the demo from there, and with your credit card (assuming you have one) you can unlock the game and play it right after you have downloaded it. And, if you are from the EU, and downloaded it, you will only pay like 16€, since you have to pay in dollars... so you save 4€.

Cheeky git... it rejected my card and then said i'd already purchased the key thing the download has :rolleyes:

Evans said:
Cheeky git... it rejected my card and then said i'd already purchased the key thing the download has :rolleyes:

uh oh? that sucks man, sorrys to hear that.

Okay, I now have Doomsday. Perhaps we should have some sort of election to determine who should be General Secretary.