• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but didn't sam say he was on leave for a few weeks? I doubt he's disappeared off the face of the earth. :p

I'm all for creating events for the mod, but maybe we should leave Germany and France/World Sydnicate events to sam, seeing how he has some sort of plan to them (not to mention it's the 'meat' of the mod so to say.) We don't want to hijack poor ol' sammy's mod do we? ;)

bobinsanity said:
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here, but didn't sam say he was on leave for a few weeks? I doubt he's disappeared off the face of the earth. :p

I'm all for creating events for the mod, but maybe we should leave Germany and France/World Sydnicate events to sam, seeing how he has some sort of plan to them (not to mention it's the 'meat' of the mod so to say.) We don't want to hijack poor ol' sammy's mod do we? ;)

I don't remember him saying that but... he's been gone for a month now and maybe we should start planning what to do in case he doesn't come back.

Right, he said that a long while ago. Actually, I remember him saying he had returned, but then he disappeared again...so, yeah. I think either something in his life has come up, or he has just forgotten about the mod.

GeneralHannible said:
I would be willing to be on the council but I can't mod.

Same, but I can sure as hell try and get the mod a subforum, oh and help block people taking it over ;) Not that I think people would, but until Sarm returns... I like this idea too much to let it die!

Yup, we should determine who is on the Council for one thing though. Though that could wait until we have a subforum, if we can get one.

Yeah, anyway how do you get a sub-forum, anyone know how. Anyway, we should definitely start lobbying for one.

Simple, I PM one of the Mods requesting a sub-forum for what is after all, a large scale effort with a team behind it. Leaderless for now, but I'm sure we can thrash out some sort of plan based on what Sarmy told us :) I'm guessing if we get enough people to ask I can shove a list of people asking on the end of the PM and they should be kind enough to allow it. :)

i would be very interested in continuing the project.

Evans said:
Simple, I PM one of the Mods requesting a sub-forum for what is after all, a large scale effort with a team behind it. Leaderless for now, but I'm sure we can thrash out some sort of plan based on what Sarmy told us :) I'm guessing if we get enough people to ask I can shove a list of people asking on the end of the PM and they should be kind enough to allow it. :)

Well, put my name on that peticion thing and also, I vote you to be temporary commander of the Mod until we figure out something that will work, (which could be you leading). I would also like to have some position but it's not necessary.

Now our main points to concentrate on should be for now
1. German-Frankish Tensions/Relations
2. American Civil War
3. Balkans
4. China
5. Russia
6. Other Global Syndicist Stuff
7. Entente (Governments in Exile) Stuff

In that order

We should also start finding out who's still interested in this mod and who will contribute and help mod. I'm thinking mainly the many people who contributed until Sarmy went away.

Last edited:
I'm honoured, but I'm just a random hanger on- I know nothing about mods ;) I suggest one of the actual modders be nominated leader, all I do is playtest and consider ideas...

Evans said:
I'm honoured, but I'm just a random hanger on- I know nothing about mods ;) I suggest one of the actual modders be nominated leader, all I do is playtest and consider ideas...

Oh, well that's all i am too. I can mod a little, but definitely not enough for a major mod like this. Maybe we should recruit people who have contributed in the past with events. I'll try to post a list of names soon.

I would like to be on the council to, though I doubt I'd be a better leader than either of you. Perhaps in four or five months I could lead, seeing as I've started a game software development course at DeVry University, but right now I haven't made it very far in.

GeneralHannible said:
1. German-Frankish Tensions/Relations
I´ve done a great deal of work on this one, especially the 1940 strike and subsequent commune of the ruhr/repatriation movement event series.

We already do have a great number of new events, it is true. What we still need to do is number them.

I'm happy to keep throwing in country descriptions and other stuff thats needed. And feel free to add my name to a petition for a seperate sub-forum.

List of people Working with mod and contributing or on the Team
1. GeneralHannible -Trying to be the Organiser
2. Timotheos - Country Descriptions and other help
3. SeanB - history source on both the Ottoman Empire and Germany especially
4. Zuckergußgebäck - German-Frankish Tensions/Relations
5. Evans - Random Hanger On-er
6. PostPaintBoy
7. Digoo - Can help this MOD with only light minor employment
8. Zauberfloete
9. Das Kapitalist
10. I.C.ram - Can do event-scripting, Hungary-related stuff
11. JRShield
12. lifeless - A little research/Random Hanger On-er
13. TotenkopfPzD
14. SpaceCowboy - Anything to do with China
15. NikkTheTrick
16. Gen.Schuermann - Can playtest
17. Das Kapitalist

PM me if you want your name on the list or say so on the thread. I've taken the liberty of adding some people who have responded saying they'd like to help, they don't want the mod to die etc.

If you want your name taken off, just PM me although I doubt anyone will want their name off.

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I was working on a mod like this but with much smaller team (alone :p) So i've decided to abandon it because this mod has much more potential.

I can do event-scripting.
I can help with any Hungary-related questions, etc.

I would be grateful if I could join the team.

Please add me as well to the petition to have a sub-forum for this.