• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
midos said:
I think perhaps my estimate of Monday morning was a tad optimistic for that but in time I'll try my best to get it done!

I should get those Irish ministers done though, and hopefully by the end of the week a few events, too. I know how important this is, people LOVE playing as Ireland... ;) At least it's giving me something better to do that study for my exams though! :D

:D - Many thanks - there's definitely no rush, as I have quite a lot of extra stuff to do at the moment as well!

anti-commi said:
i found the crash problem

at the bottom of the USA event file there are a bunch of words that aren't blocked out by a #

at least i think this would be the problem

Aha, that could be doing it! I've added the '###'s, and hopefully things will run more smoothly.

:confused: - Odd it's not being picked up by the standard load-up error messages though...

When the game's loading, I have a "scenario error"...
I can abort, retry or ignore. If I chose the last one, the game loads, I see the new techteams, but the map is the same as before...

I installed a clean 1.3a, and I used JSGME.exe to mount the mod.
I'm desperate :(

Sarmatia1871 said:
Also, not all the Mittelafrikan ministers neccessarily need to be former colonial officials - in the intervening twenty years, pretty much anyone could have got a job down there...
Even me? :eek:o :p
fall_aneta.jpg

fall_baldur.jpg

staathalters_empire.jpg

Oh yeah, some oddities from that game:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/CCurio/combnatsos.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c136/CCurio/powerblock.jpg

HubU said:
When the game's loading, I have a "scenario error"...
I can abort, retry or ignore. If I chose the last one, the game loads, I see the new techteams, but the map is the same as before...

I installed a clean 1.3a, and I used JSGME.exe to mount the mod.
I'm desperate :(

Make sure you're loading the actual 'Kaiserreich' scenario (it's the one all the way down the bottom of the list) rather than the vanilla 1936 Grand Campaign.

CCurio said:
Even me? :eek:o :p

:p Maybe if you were alive in 1936!

The Polish-Cossack brotherhood I can understand and can be cleaned up, but I've got no idea how MacArthur got in control of the CSA - he's not even in their ministers file!

I also see I haven't gotten rid of all the Spanish minister-death events...

Also, I don't think I've seen AlgOstAsien get into an alliance with Germany before, but then, I've let it run until 1941!

Maybe this can help:

1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : USA went with Establish the Continental Chamber of Syndicates to govern the country in The Congress of the CSA.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America had Civil War! .
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : American Union State had Civil War! .
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : The people of USA declared independence from American Union State.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : American Union State declared war upon USA.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America went with Paul Mattick, to sweep away all vestiges of the capitalist system in Foundation of Syndicalist America!.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America went with It is time to end this strife - we shall submit to Syndicalist Power in The CSA is weak....
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America had The End of the Union! .
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America annexed USA.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America had Foundation of US Resistance .

:wacko:

Oh, I've seen the german puppets jump into the alliance several times. On the other hand I'm the guy who is obsessively invading Germany. :rofl:

well I'm only playing on the "normal" difficulty setting, although Furious AI, and I have to say Japan is pretty unstoppable if they play their cards right. After taking the Philappines and several islands from the US which then had the revolt, I conquered everything in India that wasn't part of a coalition or guarenteed independence. Then I declared war on the Canada/Nationalist France/Carribean/Delhi/Austrialia/New Zealand and took Delhi quickly. I then turned my attention on Australia and New Zealand and was able to conquer those relatively easily, although it took a long time to take Australia. Then I got the United Provinces in central America to join my alliance (they had about 30% chance to accepting when I had them at +200 so I asked them over and over until they accepted.) I was then able to use their naval base to take over Carribean islands and annex them, then use those naval bases to land in Canada itself.
It took about a year, but I was eventually able to annex Canada. Now I have a truly massive industry base, about 160 since I built a lot of factories early on. Next I'm going to try to ally with the Italian Federation and invade Nationalist France in Africa which would make my empire virtually worldwide and wipe out that coalition completely. With an isolationist Britain and US, Japan is capable of becoming as powerful as the Russian alliance and maybe even the Germans. It's only 1943 and I'll bet by 1945 I will be in a position to challenge anyone. Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there, maybe add some triggers to make Japan a bigger world threat, since they clearly have the potential.

Firstly, congratulations Sarmatia, this looks to be a fantastic mod. But I was wondering, considering the instability of Austria, are you going to include events which lead to the complete breakdown of Austria-Hungary and therefore the annexation of Austria by Germany? And will there be options for Germany to politically reform?

Sea Dog said:
Firstly, congratulations Sarmatia, this looks to be a fantastic mod. But I was wondering, considering the instability of Austria, are you going to include events which lead to the complete breakdown of Austria-Hungary and therefore the annexation of Austria by Germany? And will there be options for Germany to politically reform?
In my game Germany and Poland divided Austria, Bohemia, Hungary, Croatia and Galicia 50-50. It was weird, but somehow refreshing to see how the realpolitik works with AI (Austria was attacked by Germany)...

CCurio said:
Maybe this can help:

1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America had The End of the Union! .
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America annexed USA.
1937-02-01 : 0:00 March 2, 1937 : Combined Syndicates of America had Foundation of US Resistance .

:wacko:

Aha! It's the low offset in the "Foundation of US Resistance" event - will be changed!

KaiserBenjamin said:
well I'm only playing on the "normal" difficulty setting, although Furious AI, and I have to say Japan is pretty unstoppable if they play their cards right. After taking the Philappines and several islands from the US which then had the revolt, I conquered everything in India that wasn't part of a coalition or guarenteed independence. Then I declared war on the Canada/Nationalist France/Carribean/Delhi/Austrialia/New Zealand and took Delhi quickly. I then turned my attention on Australia and New Zealand and was able to conquer those relatively easily, although it took a long time to take Australia. Then I got the United Provinces in central America to join my alliance (they had about 30% chance to accepting when I had them at +200 so I asked them over and over until they accepted.) I was then able to use their naval base to take over Carribean islands and annex them, then use those naval bases to land in Canada itself.
It took about a year, but I was eventually able to annex Canada. Now I have a truly massive industry base, about 160 since I built a lot of factories early on. Next I'm going to try to ally with the Italian Federation and invade Nationalist France in Africa which would make my empire virtually worldwide and wipe out that coalition completely. With an isolationist Britain and US, Japan is capable of becoming as powerful as the Russian alliance and maybe even the Germans. It's only 1943 and I'll bet by 1945 I will be in a position to challenge anyone. Anyways, just thought I'd throw that out there, maybe add some triggers to make Japan a bigger world threat, since they clearly have the potential.

Yeah, Japan is set to be a major global power in this timeline, so it definitely needs some events.

It could also do with some destabilising issues as well - might be interesting to work in some sort of tension between the liberals and parliamentarians in charge of the Home Islands, and the militarists in the colonies -> Although a civil war over an island chain is going to need quite special AI coding to work properly!

Sea Dog said:

Yes to both - these will principally have to do with the various German parties, so a strong Pan-Germanist group might push for an Anschluss, particularly if Austria is weak, and the liberals and Social Democrats would want a more democratic/representative arrangement in the Reich...

m45tion87 said:
In my game Germany and Poland divided Austria, Bohemia, Hungary, Croatia and Galicia 50-50. It was weird, but somehow refreshing to see how the realpolitik works with AI (Austria was attacked by Germany)...

:eek: - Germany attacked them all!?! Interesting, but what happened exactly?

Tech teams for Mittelafrika. I just renamed the existing teams and changed centralized execution at the academy to decentralized ececution. The skills should be low, especially for the industrial teams, since the economy of Mittelafrika is deteriorating.

Since I am not too well familiar with german grammar, I descided to abbreviate the names of the two companies.
VMM = United Mining industry of Mittelafrika
VUIM = United Uranium Industry of Mittelafrika

Code:
10400;VMM;T10400;2;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
10404;VUIM;T1004;3;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;general_equipment;management;nuclear_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
10403;Kaiserliche Werft Dar-es-Salaam;T3802;1;1930;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
10405;Dar-es-Salaam Arsenal;T9800;3;1930;1970;artillery;mechanics;general_equipment;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
10401;Lettow-Vorbeck-Akademie;T10401;2;1930;1970;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
10402;Max Loof;T10402;1;1930;1970;small_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;centralized_execution;seamanship;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

And the AOG chain. It might contain a loose end or two, but nothing really big...

Code:
event = {
	id = xxx1
	random = no
	country = CGX
	trigger = {
        control = { province = 1219 data = CSX }
	}

name = "Nantong"
	desc = "As of 1937, the only major port in chinese hands was Nantong - located north of Nanking of the chinese coast - as all the other cities were either under german domination or international 'legation' cities. However, the Allgemeine Ostasiesche-Gesellshafft, a consortium of german companies that had for years dominated chinese politics, and controlled large parts of China had been making great financial losses since 1934, something which had become very evident in 1936, when the company had failed to make a payment of dividends to Germany for the first time in its history. Concerned over losing money, the AOG descided to take over Nantong from the chinese, by threatening to withdraw vast economic interests from China."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 13 month = july year = 1937 }

action_a = {
		name = "Threaten to withdraw finanscial interests"
		command = { type = trigger which = xxx2 } # Chinese responce
                command = { type = relation which = CSX value = -20 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "No more foreign ventures"
		command = { type = setflag = "aog_decline" }
                command = { type = dissent value = 5 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx2
	random = no
	country = CSX

name = "Nantong"
	desc = "As of 1937, the only major port in chinese hands was Nantong - located north of Nanking of the chinese coast - as all the other cities were either under german domination or international 'legation' cities. However, the Allgemeine Ostasiesche-Gesellshafft, a consortium of german companies that had for years dominated chinese politics, and controlled large parts of China had been making great financial losses since 1934, something which had become very evident in 1936, when the company had failed to make a payment of dividends to Germany for the first time in its history. Concerned over losing money, the AOG descided to take over Nantong from the chinese, by threatening to withdraw vast economic interests from China."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Relent. Sign the treaty of Shanghai"
		command = { type = setflag = "QING_MANDATE_LOST" }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = EAF value = 1219 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "We will not be intimidated by the foreign devils!"
		command = { type = trigger which = xxx19 }
                command = { type = relation which = CGX value = -50 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx3
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
                flag = "QING_MANDATE_LOST"
        }

name = "Mandate of Heaven Lost"
	desc = "After the emperor descided to relent further to western interests by giving Nantong away, all hell broke lose in China. Fueled by agitators claiming that the emperor had lost the Mandate of Heaven, riots swept the countryside and the cities."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 14 month = july year = 1937 }

action_a = {
		name = "Ghastly"
                command = { type = dissent value = 3 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx4
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        }

name = "Riots"
	desc = "The ritoting continues"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = august year = 1937 }

action_a = {
		name = "We can handle it"
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "It's gone out of hand. Contact the AOG"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx12 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx5
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "Riots"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 15 month = august year = 1937 }

action_a = {
	}
        action_b = {
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx6
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "Riots"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = september year = 1937 }

action_a = {
                command = { type = supplies value = -20 }
	}
        action_b = {
                command = { type = supplies value = -20 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx7
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "Riots"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = september year = 1937 }

action_a = {
                command = { type = dissent value = 10 }
                command = { type = supplies value = -50 }
	}
        action_b = {
                command = { type = supplies value = -50 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx8
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "Riots"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 15 month = september year = 1937 }

action_a = {
                command = { type = supplies value = -100 }
	}
        action_b = {
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx9
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "Riots"
	desc = "The ritoting continues. People are beginning to lose faith in the currency, both at home and abroad. Our industries are beginning to suffer."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = october year = 1937 }

action_a = {
                command = { type = peacetime_ic_mod value = -20 }
                command = { type = money value = -50 }
	}
        action_b = {
                command = { type = money value = -50 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx10
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "The economy collapses"
	desc = "The ritoting continues. Inflation is spiralling out of control, and the economy is coming to pieces from the rioting."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 15 month = october year = 1937 }

action_a = {
		name = "It's gone out of hand!"
                command = { type = dissent value = 15 }
                command = { type = supplies value = -200 }
                command = { type = peacetime_ic_mod value = -40 }
                command = { type = money value = -100 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx11
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
        event = xxx3
        NOT = {
        OR = {
        event = xxx15 
        event = xxx22
        }
        }
        }

name = "The government falls"
	desc = "The government has fallen!"
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = november year = 1937 }

action_a = {
		name = "It went out of hand"
                command = { type = regime_falls }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx12
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "China begs for help"
	desc = "The chinese imperial government's hold on power is slipping, as riots spread like wildfire throughout their country. They have finally come to ask for our help to put down the riots. This might be an opportuity for us to gain a firmer grip on power in China."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Demand that China opens up the Yangtse"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx13 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "We have got no obligations in China"
                command = { }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx13
	random = no
	country = CSX

name = "AOG Counter-claim"
	desc = "The AOG has descided to exploit our domestic turmoil by demanding that we open up the Yangtse river for german commerce. This will place several ancient chinese cities - such as Nanking - under german jurisdiction."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "We agree, just put down the riots!"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx14 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1233 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1221 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1220 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1234 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1235 }
                command = { type = secedeprovince which = CGX value = 1236 }
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "We will not secede more territory! Turn to Japan"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx }
	}
        action_c = {
		name = "We will not secede more territory!"
                command = { }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx14
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "Sending in the troops"
	desc = "The chinese have relented, and we now control the entire eastern stretch of the Yangtse-kiang. We are now ready to deploy troops to China."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Go, go, go!"
                command = { type = manpowerpool value = -15 }
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx15 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx15
	random = no
	country = CSX

name = "The riots dies down"
	desc = "The riots have died down after massive german troops deployments all over China. However, this inceident has showed us just how dependant we are on the AOG for our protection, and they don´t seem to be in a hurry to withdraw their troops. There is even talk about them sending 'advisors' to Peking."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Hmmm..."
                command = { type = access which = CGX }
                command = { type = dissent value = -20 }
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx16 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx16
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "The Qing is Dependant Upon Us"
	desc = "This recent affair in China has shown just how dependant the Qing are upon us. This is the chance to step in and gain further control over China by a set of 'advisors' in Peking. We already have troops in place all over China, so reducing it to a vassal shouldn't be a major problem..."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Send the advisors and organize the geheimschütz"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx17 }
                command = { type = make_puppet which = CSX }
                command = { type = add_corps which = "Geheimschütz China" value = land where = 1205 }
                command = { type = add_division which = "1. Schützendivision" value = garrison when = 0 }
                command = { type = add_division which = "2. Schützendivision" value = garrison when = 0 }
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "Keep the troops in place, but otherwise stay well clear"
                command = { }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx17
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "The AOG Runs the Show"
	desc = "The AOG has descided to put a series of advisors in our capital, officially, their task is to help the qing emperor govern his country, yet we all know that they are simply telling him exactly what to do."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Damn"
                command = { type = setflag = "JAPAN_WORRIED_AOG" }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx18
	random = no
	country = JAP

trigger = {
                flag = "JAPAN_WORRIED_AOG"
        }

name = "Japan and the Growing Power of the AOG"
	desc = "Japan is growing increasingly worried over the situation in China, as the german AOG are getting increasing control of Asia. If we wait long enough, they might threaten our interests in the region."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
        offset = 20
        deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1948 }

action_a = {
		name = "Liberate China (but not the Legation Cities) from the foreign devils"
                command = { type = war which = CGX }
                command = { type = war which = CSX }
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "Liberate China and the Legation Cities from the foreign devils"
                command = { type = war which = CSX }
                command = { type = war which = EAF }
	}
        action_c = {
		name = "Focus on holding on to Manchuria instead"
                command = { }
	}
}

######################################
# AOG Withdraws finanscial interests #
######################################

event = {
	id = xxx19
	random = no
	country = CSX

name = "Withdrawing Finanscial Interests"
	desc = "The chinese have refused to hand over Nantong to the legation cities. This is a totally unexpected development, and it seems that we must withdraw finanscial interests from China if we´re to avoid losing face in front of the world. However, withdrawing our interests from Qing China will mean that we will make even less profits at a time when we´re barely making ends meet."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Sigh... Order the companies to shut down their chinese factories"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx20 }
                command = { type = setflag = "aog_decline" }
                command = { type = relation which = CGX value = -50 }
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "We cannot afford to lose the income"
                command = { type = relation which = CGX value = 10 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx20
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "German Factories Shut Down"
	desc = "All german factories in China have shut down in reaction to our refusal to hand over Nantong to the Legation Cities."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Nooo!"
		command = { type = construct which = ic where = -1 value = -1 } 
                command = { type = research_sabotaged }
	}
}

# China turns to Japan

event = {
	id = xxx21
	random = no
	country = JAP

name = "China Asks for Help"
	desc = "China has come to us in order to ask for aid to put down their internal revolts."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Agree, send in the troops"
                command = { type = manpowerpool value = -15 }
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx22 }
	}

action_b = {
		name = "Refuse. We have enough problems of our own"
                command = { }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx22
	random = no
	country = CSX

name = "The riots dies down"
	desc = "The riots have died down after massive japanese troops deployments all over China. However, this inceident has showed us just how dependant we are on Japan for our protection, and they don´t seem to be in a hurry to withdraw their troops. There is even talk about them sending 'advisors' to Peking."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Hmmm..."
                command = { type = access which = JAP }
                command = { type = dissent value = -20 }
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx23 }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx23
	random = no
	country = JAP

name = "The Qing is Dependant Upon Us"
	desc = "This recent affair in China has shown just how dependant the Qing are upon us. This is the chance to step in and gain further control over China by a set of 'advisors' in Peking. We already have troops in place all over China, so reducing it to a vassal shouldn't be a major problem..."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Send the advisors and organize garrisons"
                command = { type = trigger which = xxx24 }
                command = { type = make_puppet which = CSX }
                command = { type = add_corps which = "China Garrison" value = land where = 1205 }
                command = { type = add_division which = "1. Garrison Division" value = garrison when = 0 }
                command = { type = add_division which = "2. Garrison Division" value = garrison when = 0 }
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "Keep the troops in place, but otherwise stay well clear"
                command = { }
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx24
	random = no
	country = CGX

name = "Japan Runs the Show"
	desc = "Japan has descided to put a series of advisors in our capital, officially, their task is to help the qing emperor govern his country, yet we all know that they are simply telling him exactly what to do. In protest, the AOG has withdrawn substantial finanscial interests, however, the japanese have instituted a major aid program, and has replaced half the withdrawn production capacity."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

action_a = {
		name = "Damn"
                command = { type = setflag = "AOG_WORRIED_JAPAN" }
		command = { type = construct which = ic where = -1 value = -1 } #Japan replaces half the IC
	}
}

event = {
	id = xxx25
	random = no
	country = CSX

trigger = {
                flag = "AOG_WORRIED_JAPAN"
        }

name = "AOG and the Growing Power of Japan"
	desc = "The AOG is growing increasingly worried over the situation in China, as the japanese are getting increasing control of Asia. If we wait long enough, they might threaten our interests in the region."
	style = 0
	picture = "Rhineland"

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1936 }
        offset = 20
        deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1948 }

action_a = {
		name = "Liberate China from the Japs"
                command = { type = war which = JAP }
	}
        action_b = {
		name = "A war would mean disaster for the economic situation"
                command = { }
	}
}

Last edited:
Zuckergußgebäck said:
And the AOG chain. It might contain a loose end or two, but nothing really big...

Aha, excellent - many thanks! I'm actually running some tests now, I'll see if I can get these and your African events to work...

Sarmatia1871 said:
:eek: - Germany attacked them all!?! Interesting, but what happened exactly?
I thought I told about it: Germany showed support to Austria (by event), but crossed them when hostilities with Hungary and Poland broke out. If I recall correctly, it went something like this:

1. Austria wanted more centralized empire (event)
2. Hungary refuses and demands complete independence (event)
3. Germany backed Austria diplomatically (event) -> War between Austria and Hungary!
4. Austria let Poland annex Galicia (event)
5. Croatia supported Austria (event)
6. Austria decided to declare war on Croatia (event) :confused:
7. Bohemia joins Hungary and Austria is left alone against other parts of the empire. (event) Croatia joins the anti-Austria alliance. (AI)
8. Poland declared war on Hungarian coalition (AI)
9. Germany declared war on Austria (AI) :confused:
10. Austria got annexed by Hungarian coalition and Germany (AI)
11. Germany declared war on Hungary (AI)
12. After a few months, the Hungarian armed forces were destroyed and so Germany and Poland split the former Austro-Hungarian empire (including Bohemia, Galicia, Croatia and Bosnia) half. (AI)

(event) = Event-based action
(AI) = Computer-controlled action

But, as I said before, I had a lot of fun! :D

You may wish to change this British tech team name...

Code:
313;Royal Small Arms Factory;T313;6;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;training;artillery;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

may I suggest?

Code:
313;Union Small Arms Factory;T313;6;1930;1970;mechanics;general_equipment;training;artillery;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Ayeshteni