• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, so I was playing the latest version of Kaiserreich as the Russian Empire lately and I was wondering about a few things. For example, both Sweden and Norway turned
Syndicalist just before 1942 but both still had a ruling monarch as their head of state. How exactly does that work? I'd think that if the Syndies gained power in a country, they'd try to find a way to oust the monarch from their country.

The second thing I wanted to mention is that there aren't very many events or decisions for declaring war on neighboring countries, at least as the Russian Empire and the Italian Federation. You might want to consider adding some more events and decisions for this.

Also, I just wanted to mention that it's kind of annoying how so many countries are stuck with a land combat doctrine already. It would be nice if you could change that up a bit so we could choose the land doctrine for more countries. For example, it would be nice to be able to choose something other than the Firepower Doctrine as Austria.

The last thing I wanted to bring up is in regards to Russia and Finland. Now, I'm not sure if this is the case for Soviet Russia or military dictatorship Russia, but I got it as Imperial Russia. When you go to war with Finland (which appears to have to be done without any event or decision), after a certain amount of territory has been taken, you get the treaty event and you are forced to sign a peace treaty. I would like an option to be added to continue the war and Annex Finland or make them your puppet.

I have the Darkest Hour version and am enjoying it, however I would still like to play the Arma version for several reasons (simpler gameplay, no resource stockpile limits, etc.)

Is there anyone who can help me by providing the AI files (the ones that end with .ai) for the Arma version of Kaiserreich? If anyone can help, I'll PM you my email address so you can send the files there.

See, what happened is, I downloaded KR from here a long time ago, before the links went down, but didn't play it immediately. And then I reformatted my laptop. After that, I finally got around to playing it, only to find that the AI files were missing. I can't recall whether they were never part of the download in the first place, or I simply forgot to back them up when I reformatted. Either way, I seem to have all the files needed to play KR Arma, except the AI files. And the download links here don't work anymore. If anyone can send me those files, I would be very grateful.

I mean, surely out of the thousands of people who have downloaded this mod, at least a few of them still have the files?

This might have been reported already but: In about 1/2 my games the Alsace-Lorraine or War event doesn't fire. I looked at the decision as France and the requirements are that the border provinces be garrisoned and UNKNOWN STRING DETECTED. Looking at the event file I can't figure a reason for this.

Work on the HoI2 version has all but stopped for years now.

Can somebody help me please? I always can get a game going until around 1940 and then this bug pops up and I cant play the save anymore "2 errors found in external files please check save debug.txt"

Can somebody help me please? I always can get a game going until around 1940 and then this bug pops up and I cant play the save anymore "2 errors found in external files please check save debug.txt"

Not sure, however there is no active HoI2 devs for Kaiserreich anymore.
Kaiserreich have moved on to Darkest Hour years ago.

anyone knows where I can download kaiserreich for Armageddon or doomsday?

If I were you I would get it to Darkest Hour instead, the HoI2 version haven't been touched in years.

Question: Would you mind if I made a Kaiserreich mod for Hoi3?

The official dev-team have no plans on doing so.
Different teams have however tried to create one, but didn't finish it.