• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
?Have you any interest in moving this to East Vs. West?

We did discuss it, and sure, we wanted. But unfortunately we don't have anyone who can mod the new engine.

May I please have a link to the music in this mod. The link ti download the music sends me to rapidshare and says that I can't download it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

India is getting a big update for the next version on Darkest Hour.
So if you doesn't own Darkest Hours you should buy it so you could play Kaiserreich there too!

What's the actual version of Kaiserreich for DH btw ? I've the same version since something like 2 years, it's probably out-dated, but I can't find anything else than the Armaggeddon version.

What's the actual version of Kaiserreich for DH btw ? I've the same version since something like 2 years, it's probably out-dated, but I can't find anything else than the Armaggeddon version.

That would indeed be an old version.

http://cs.servegame.com:1337/Kaiserreich for DH 1.4. BETA 1.7z

There is the newest beta. Works for Darkest Hour 1.03RC2.

And this is our thread for the DH version: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?529944-Kaiserreich

And our forum: http://cs.servegame.com/kaiserreich/index.php

The Kaiserreich team are proud to present:

Kaiserreich, Red Glory.​

kr1.jpg

After the defeat of the Internationale in the Second Weltkrieg, the German Empire continued the advancement of technology that the conflict in the West had sparked. Imperial technologists re-evaluated the works of figures such as Nikola Tesla and developed his ideas whilst key figures such as Albert Einstein made a name for themselves in the laboratories of the Deutsches Reich. Their developments were pursued and indeed successfully imitated by the American Combined Syndicates, as a massive scale espionage operation was launched after the end of the war. One of the developments that was of greatest significance was the battlefield experience of the German forces paved the road for radical advances in medical care through the 1950’s and 1960’s.

The year is now 1984 and Kaiser Wilhelm III is entering the 43rd year of his reign over Mitteleuropa and the 98th year of his life. Unfortunately not all is well for the imperial government, with military spending to maintain the Cold War with the Syndicates causing resource shortages and sowing dissent and dissatisfaction. Leon Declure, leader of the Syndicalist ‘Red Glory’ has declared that this is the year of action for the overthrow of the Imperial regime in Europa.

Will they succeed? Only you will be able to answer that.
  • Massive Single Player campaign (over 200 hours) in a sandbox style Europa.
  • Navigate through a very different Europa in pursuit of your goals, fighting to crush or provoke rebellion.
  • Radical FPS-RPG gameplay
  • Multi-Play as either an Imperial Counter-Insurgency officer or a member of the Red Glory organisation in LAN or Online.
  • ‘Europa’ Grand Campaign – Massively Online Free to Play with realtime warfare! Liberate nations or crush revolts!

kr2.jpg

And coming in future expansions
  • Combined Syndicates forces on the shores of Europa in Red Glory: D-Day!
  • Third faction unlocked – the Combined Syndicates Forces (CSF)

is this version of kaiserrich still supported, becouse all the links seem to be broken

Hmm it is still supported in the way that the mod should be downloadable, but not longer updated.
I will see if I can fix the files ASAP.

Seems to be still down :(

I loved this mod the first time I played it, would be great to play it again (didn't keep the files from a PC changeover).

Yeah I haven't found the HoI2 version. :/ I would however recommend you to get Darkest Hour, where the mod is far more developed.