• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Edit: I am making a peace offer. The current team may or may not accept it but for the moment I will not continue dispute the legitimacy of their work.

Last edited:
Edit: I am making a peace offer. The current team may or may not accept it but for the moment I will not continue dispute the legitimacy of their work.

You realize your the only person disputing the legitimacy of the KR Team?
There is no other person who has remotely supported you in this.
You also realize, that you can do little to damage the work of the KR Team, seeing as your posts have largely been discredited?

Go open a threat somewhere fitting if you want to adress the dispute. But as it had been said in the DH thread already this is not the place for it.

There seems to be a cheat to winning the Brazil-La Plata War. I noticed that Brazil was winning, and yet they surrendered since Chile was able to take Rio de Janeiro through an amphibious landing. I just thought that that didn't seem very fair.

(Sorta) intentional. ;)
During that war, Brazil has three chances of begging for peace with La Plata: if they have lost Curitiba+Porto Alegre (IIRC, 20% chance or so), Curitiba+Porto Alegre+Mato Grosso+Campinas+São Paulo (70%?), or if they lose Rio de Janeiro (100% chance).

This allows for more balanced games. In my tests, Brazil usually overruns La Plata easily. So forcing Brazil to surrender if they lose Rio adds an extra chance for La Plata to become the dominating power in South America. :)

But yeah, that's not too fair, as you said. I'll probably rework this by boosting La Plata a bit instead. But meanwhile, exploit the cheat as you can. :D

Actually, I was Austria in that game, with the Italian Federation as my puppet, and a centralized Dual Monarchy. Just thought I would point it out. Next game I will do Brazil though, and see if I can navigate these new events to a complete victory! :D

We the Kaiserreich Team are proud to present the most popular alternate history mod for Hearts of Iron II! Originally thought by Sarmatia in 2005 the mod has since developed into one of the most fun to play with, with hundreds of new events, new graphics, new countries (Freistaat Mittelafrika anyone?) and much, much more! Rewrite history (again)!

Don't you think it's arrogant writing about yourself in 3rd person? I demand this be changed now.

Don't you think it's arrogant writing about yourself in 3rd person? I demand this be changed now.
How about actually reading the whole post ?
Last edited by Davisx3m; 08-06-2011 at 22:41.
If you would actually give the matter some thought instead of jumping to conclusions you would have noticed as well that there is actually an attempt of reconciliation. So I'd suggest not to involve yourself in such a stupid manner and if you absolutely HAVE to make a comment think about it first.

Are you trolling or what is the purpose of this ? Sarmatia hasn't been actively posting in this thread since two years at least.

He's an usurper! I demand his head on a pike!

I do not suppose someone could explain what is going on?
I am sorry, that sounded rude, but I am a little worried after following this debate - could someone please clarify, is SI right, are we going to a community mod, is the team splitting, or is this a false alarm?

EDIT: Sorry, does this contravene the ruling on not discussing the dispute, if so could someone tell me?

As I've said a few times now, Sorelus has nothing to do with Kaiserreich or the Dev team. There is no splitting of the mod, and Kaiserreich is a community mod. End of.

The thing about Davis is joke. :)

Right-ho sorry to repeat others, just clarifying.

I demand Davisx3m stop using Sarmatia1871 as a puppet for this mod.

Wait What? xD

If Sarmatia was a puppet of me I would be proud. xD
That is not the situation tho ;)

How about actually reading the whole post ?

If you would actually give the matter some thought instead of jumping to conclusions you would have noticed as well that there is actually an attempt of reconciliation. So I'd suggest not to involve yourself in such a stupid manner and if you absolutely HAVE to make a comment think about it first.

Wow, this is the only post I've read from you and you already sound like an asshole.
But you know, Just Sayin'.