• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will KR ever be developed for HoI3? I really think that the HoI3 Engine would work wonders for the game. HoI2 strikes me as somewhat dated graphics/game play wise and in serious lack of provinces, thus leading to bland, "infantry stack" warfare.

HoI3? Nah, If I wanted to play with Spreadsheets I would load Excel...

gll25 said:
Are there events or something related to the Megali Idea in this mod?

It's under discussion currently.

This Kaiserreich Mod is by far the best game I've played in the past few years, My Compliments to the Chef;)

Why?

Well I'm getting really tired to conquering Europe, as Germany or Russia, whether it be in HOI3 or HOI2 or AoD or whatever...

Kaiserreich is a wonderful Mod, has it all feeling fresh again. Great Work and THANKS:D:D

Does anyone know who made this picture? We'd like to ask the author to make a few changes so that it could be used as loading screen for Kaiserreich for Darkest Hour.

But please put France in red! :p

Having problems with mod:
i installed arma with beta 2 patch for 1.3
I made all the necesary installations of Kaiserreich v1.2 and music and the two skins
I entered the game, but when I click start, during the reading of the scenario i have an error. if i abort or retry, the game crashes, if i ignore it, i start the game, but the countries are all the same as in the hearts of iron 2 begining.

Now I am trying to put another patch and then i will paste back the files. After that i will report back. I didn't find the patch for 1.3b on the site.. just the beta 2 patch

Follow these install instructions or you WILL have problems
1) Get a new install of ARMA, PHVR, you know the drill
2) Go to you where you installed your fresh copy of ARMA, then the db folder, then the leader folder
3) Delete every file in the leader folder
4)Optional
As Kaiserreich drastically changes the AIs for every country, all ARMA/DD/HOI scenarios will not work correctly and therefore shouldn't be played. To remove all the old scenarios, go to your install folder, then the scenario folder. Delete everything EXCEPT the savegame and data folders. This is not needed, but it will free up a little bit of space :D
5) Move the Beta files over to your fresh ARMA install folder, agree to over right any files/folders
6) Play the game

One last thing before you go
Uruguay was added back into KR, and it's tag was being used by Monarchist Romania. So if you have a savefile with this country in it, you will see a lovely Uruguayan colony on the Black Sea coast. :p

Anyway I'll be honest in saying I hadn't kept a change log for Beta 2 but here's a start:
New British Partition chain
New Lithuanian/White Ruthenian Nationalist chains
Larry's great work for Poland and a new country, the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth! :D
Corrected Russian Minister file
Corrected all the reported bugs (vague I know :p)
Yuriswe's new events for Perisa, the Spanish states and Sweden
Reaction events to the Berlin SE falling by Yuriswe and Matej
And likely other stuff I have forgotten :)

Checksum EXQB

Link

Long live Kaiserreich!

Last edited:
Apparently there were a bug in that version.. Edited the download link

Wrong, only Poland can create the Commonwealth via events. ;)

EDIT: But since I love you guys, Lithuania can form the Commonwealth now via events if a human is in control of it. Else it's Poland. :3

Last edited:
I think we need an event to make King George VI king. Has anyone here seen The Kings Speech? Edward VIII should resign by event(if the player chooses) because of his affair.
Okay, and how many minutes did you spend actually playing this game? There is no Wallis Simpson connection, she'd never meet Edward, and thus there is no need for the king to abdicate the throne, seeing as the object of his affections has never met him. We can assume either a boring, marriage (which could do with an event) or something perhaps a little more risque. Given the state of the Entente however I would severely doubt the King would abdicate responsibility over something as trifling as a woman who had once had a divorce.