• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How can I play as Republican China (CHI)?

Either start as Algostasien and release it or play as Algostasien until the right event fires and then switch to Rep China.

The first method is not work that I cannot release it as AoG. About the second one, how can I know the events?

Oh, hmm. I will take a look @ the events later :)

I just wanted to say that this mod is really one of my all-time favourites. Been into it since one year now and played a lot of campaigns with it. I enjoyed every single one of them, as you have much more possibilities then in any historical mods, for example in my current campaign I am reclaiming America with Canada, finally bringing an end to the American Revolution. I have spent much delightful hours with KR, nevertheless I am eager to see it ported on Darkest Hour.

Hey, there are some events about Venezuela that are plain wrong. The barrios didn't form until the 60's, and Bolivia isn't exactly a neighboring country.

Pet peeve I've got from living here :D

Ok, finally I have found what's the problem.

I have change the capital city of CHI in "revolt" . After I change it to 1313, it works.

Last edited:
Sadfaec, if only it worked for vanilla :mad: there are very few good mods for vanilla, all of them are either for Armageddon or Doomsday... and I tried getting the WWI mod but it's all messed up.