• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
weber.bmp

Weber

pernet.bmp

Pernet

Dellmensingen.bmp

Dellmensingen

bothmer.bmp

Bothmer

Kaiser Franz said:
you said you needed Bavarian leaders...

Heinz Pernet, Friedrich Weber, Hermann Kriebel, Ernst Roehm, Robert Wagner
These are all possible leaders..i will try to find pictures for more of them...but there maybe some that won't have any.

Many thanks for these, and also to T-Hiddemmen for his unbelievably speedy production - :D

I suppose I'll have to get all the rest of the Bavarian (and other German state...) stuff done now!

T-hiddemen said:
Otto von Lossow (died 1938)
lossow.bmp

Hans ritter von Seisser
seisser.bmp

Arnold Ritter von Möhl*
mohl.bmp

Friedrich Freiherr Kress von Kressenstein
1870kress.bmp
1900kress.bmp

I found 2 Friedrich Kress von Kressensteins the older fought against Allenby and in Romania in WWI, the younger was a naval officer in WWII, both from Munich

The other one, the younger one is Kurt Kress von Kressenstein..so probably a relative of him.

huzzah!!!

also, if von Schleicher was never murdered..then this fellow wasn't as well, Ferdinand von Bredow, General in the Reichswehr, 1 time head of the Abwehr and commander fo the Troop Office. Still would have been important in the German army etc.
vonBredow.jpg

Died during the Roehm Putsch in 1934, along with von Schleicher.

Kaiser Franz said:
huzzah!!!

also, if von Schleicher was never murdered..then this fellow wasn't as well, Ferdinand von Bredow, General in the Reichswehr, 1 time head of the Abwehr and commander fo the Troop Office. Still would have been important in the German army etc.
vonBredow.jpg

Died during the Roehm Putsch in 1934, along with von Schleicher.
bredow.bmp

Sarmatia1871 said:
Many thanks!

Also, I've just found some potential designs for Land Battlecruisers!

The Flying Elephant
(3m high. 8.36 m long and 60 tons)

Der Großkampfwagen
(6m high, 13m long and 120 tons)

...and The Tsar Tank - :rofl:
(12m high, 18m long and 60 tons; a thousand thanks to Da Swede for pointing this one out!)
Those are all nice but I want tanks with multiple barrels. Big ones. ;)

T-hiddemen said:
OK, I did the Wotan

Now, the Thor, the biggest baddest uberpanzerkampfwagen ever!! That will be my weekend project, especially if I remember to stop and pick up some good German lager on the way home . . .
Ooooh! :eek:

Though, keep it real. ;)

T-hiddemen said:
OK, I did the Wotan

Now, the Thor, the biggest baddest uberpanzerkampfwagen ever!! That will be my weekend project, especially if I remember to stop and pick up some good German lager on the way home . . .

:D And can we also have Svarog - the improved version of the Tsar Tank, equipped with battleship guns, infantry-crushing wheels and massive flamethrowers?!?

O yeah, I had an idea...

How about splitting engineer brigades into three diffrent types...?

1) Movement engineers - Give movement/river crossing bonuses. Essentially bridging units and such
2) Sappers/Assault engineers - Flamethrowers, satchel charges and tunneling equipment. Fort attack bonus, attack values bonus
3) Defensive engineers - Give assorted defence bonii plus small attack bonuses

Perhaps also replacing other of the rocket artillery brigades with heavy artillery...? ;)