• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks! Glad you like it.

The font is called Alte Schwabacher and can be downloaded here.

Don't know where the one with Willy in the middle is, but I found an old one I made some time ago - it's basically the same but somewhat lighter, with another font and Willy in hat and coat and the eagle in the flag looking at each other. Otherwise it's the same map and von Luckner's flag.
Other loadscreen (change to .bmp for it to work).

The green one should be better :cool:

I'm agree.

shieldire.png

flagire.png

Nice one :D

cool background. When is the next version of KR coming out? Our you guys planning to add more battle scenarios, such as the Second American Civil War or the Shanging Tiangou liberation of China(I'd like to see more done with the Shangqing Tiangou, they are an interesting faction in China)?

When You do release your new version of KR, It would be cool if you could add an event tree to prevent the SACW, as it always bugs me when Long or Reed break off from the Union at the slightest provocation, despite my best efforts to end the two groups feud with each other.

When You do release your new version of KR, It would be cool if you could add an event tree to prevent the SACW, as it always bugs me when Long or Reed break off from the Union at the slightest provocation, despite my best efforts to end the two groups feud with each other.
It is already possible. A very low chance, but even the AI was capable of avoiding it (with Garner, if I remember correctly).

And now, this is a load screen based on a theoretical Cold War between Mittleuropa and the Entente, after the fall of Syndicalism. The premise being that Canada intervenes to help out the USA during ACWII, which leads to a much stronger Entente led by a reborn United States.

http://imgur.com/Yr115.jpg