• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, what direction is KR going in terms of "story" updates? I've been wondering if there will be any major alliances or blocs that could possibly form in addition to the big three + the second-string Catholic League and the Balkan/various South American regional alliances. Those ideas have all kinda been debunked. No hard feelings and all, but I was wondering if KR will ever proceed into a future date when new blocs may potentially form because of political change in certain countries?

We are working on the idea of proxie wars in Latin America, with the major alliances all sponsoring some states. This way the South American conflicts can be seen in the light of the ongoing struggle between Internationale, Entente and Germany, without having Germany crush Brazil within weeks...

Storywise the Big Three will always remain dominant, with the Regional alliances as the Balkan Pact, Saadabad treaty, Japans Co-Prosperity Sphere or Catholic bloc on the second tier. There are some wildcards in the game, such as Russia who can either join an alliance or create one itself.
But in the end, the succes of any alliance depends on the skill of the one playing the game. Its quite possible (and fun) to build a strong alliance of your own. I still remember a good game where my 'Holy Alliance' of Russia and Austria (me being Austria) crushed all who dared stand before it, even if such an alliance isn't included ingame.

Why isn't Iraq and Ottomans here?

Maybe that the pact helps Iraq to be free. So another front is created for the OE forces.

But it is a defensive pact, why would they be interested in angering the Ottomans? Wouldn't it be more logical for the Egypt/Hejaz-alliance or something?

The Egyptian/Hejazi alliance will be the main opponents of the Ottomans, reviving the old Turkish-Arab animosities.This chain needs some work though.

@ erica: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what coat of arms it is.

The Egyptian/Hejazi alliance will be the main opponents of the Ottomans, reviving the old Turkish-Arab animosities.This chain needs some work though.

@ erica: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what coat of arms it is.

Yes, but Hax proposal of trying to create a big Iraqi revolt sounds more fitting for them then the Sadabaads...

Yes, but Hax proposal of trying to create a big Iraqi revolt sounds more fitting for them then the Sadabaads...

I doubt there is any Iraqi identity in this world. The state was invented by putting three Ottoman provinces together and appointing a son of the Sharif of Mecca as king. The Iraqi Arabs have nothing to gain by exchanging their Turkish overlords with Persian ones. If they revolt, it would be with Hejazi or Egyptian support IMO.

I doubt there is any Iraqi identity in this world. The state was invented by putting three Ottoman provinces together and appointing a son of the Sharif of Mecca as king. The Iraqi Arabs have nothing to gain by exchanging their Turkish overlords with Persian ones. If they revolt, it would be with Hejazi or Egyptian support IMO.

But them getting support from Hejaz and Egypt are what I'm trying to say! <_>

But them getting support from Hejaz and Egypt are what I'm trying to say! <_>

Then I should learn to read better (blushes).

Yet the succes of such a revolt would still be dubious. Egypt and Hejaz usually concentrate their efforts on Palestine and Transjordan, although sometimes Hejaz claims Iraq.

That would just put Persia in even more trouble, considering they usually get conquered by Delhi =/

Or Turkestan.

The minister Huang Xing(183500) of CHI had been dead in 1916, is it better to find another people to lead the revolution of China?

And I found that some of the ships name of ITA are in Italian and some in Latina(?), is it better using one language? Also is it good to keeping the ship prefix "RM"?

it wont be like the Korean rebellion will it because i have never seen that succeed the Japanese crush it around 3 weeks after it starts which is a bit annoying i would like to see a proper rebellion where they have a chance of wining other wise why start a rebellion if you know you are going to lose hmmm must try playing as them to see if i can win