• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is the difference between Austro-Hungary and Danubian Federation except leaders and ministers? What will happen after they established?

Right now: Nothing. In the future there will be a difference.

What is the difference between Austro-Hungary and Danubian Federation except leaders and ministers? What will happen after they established?

I am unsure about Austro-Hungary, but i do know the Danube Federation is missing two cores on two provinces that another one of its core annexed country posses. I forgot which two, since i added them myself into my files. -Leon

I am unsure about Austro-Hungary, but i do know the Danube Federation is missing two cores on two provinces that another one of its core annexed country posses. I forgot which two, since i added them myself into my files. -Leon

No, that bug was fixed in the latest patch.

I think after India reunited, a new nation will be established like Austria→U24/ U25, and I also think that it doesn't make sense that they keeping the name "Delhi" or "Bengal" after reunited.

Where in the proces of renaming Bengal into something appropriate for a united India. We prefer to keep the number of tag changes as low as possible, as there are plentyof problems regarding techteams and leaders.