• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
y'arr prove it? :eek:

Piece of cake.
There wasn't always Somalia, ergo they didn't always pirate.

What is the difference between "H.R.H", "H.M" and "S.K.H" ?

The first and third are His(in Eng. can also be Her) Royal Highness in English and German respectively, and the second is His/Her Majesty in English.

Highness is typically for princes (etc.), and Majesty for kings (etc.).

The somalians didn't become pirates till after the decolonisation. I think it was caused by the fact that they all got poor as hell and the government was even less concerned with what's going on.

I THINK! So maybe I'm completely wrong.

But UoB, USA or even Ethpia is making them pirates so they can bring in gold!
Good idea! :)

But UoB, USA or even Ethpia is making them pirates so they can bring in gold!
Good idea! :)

I have a better one! English people don't like the commie regime so they go to the Carribean and start pirating. Unfortunately USA tells them to bugger off. Then they go to Indonesia and capture Singapore establishing the 'Anarchistic State of the City of Singapore' and start pirating away.

Now, that's a 'good idea'.

I have a better one! English people don't like the commie regime so they go to the Carribean and start pirating. Unfortunately USA tells them to bugger off. Then they go to Indonesia and capture Singapore establishing the 'Anarchistic State of the City of Singapore' and start pirating away.

Of course it is! Make it :D

Much better indeed.

Piece of cake.
There wasn't always Somalia, ergo they didn't always pirate.
Actually the Red Sea, Persian gulf and the Western indian ocean was a hotbed of pirates and sometimes way hotter than the caribbean. And Persian/Omanese/Ethiopian/Egyptian backed piracy isnt that stupid in such F-ed up times.

But pirate singapore isnt a bad idea too.

Maybe the legation cities could send out pirates if the Yakuza takes power of the nation? It is a nation full of organized crime. That would be kinda awesome.

Actually the Red Sea, Persian gulf and the Western indian ocean was a hotbed of pirates and sometimes way hotter than the caribbean. And Persian/Omanese/Ethiopian/Egyptian backed piracy isnt that stupid in such F-ed up times.

But pirate singapore isnt a bad idea too.

There wasn't always Somalia.