• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks. My old laptop must have come with it already installed so I did not think to install it this time. *facepalm* I should have thought of it myself.

I have gotten it into WinRAR and now have come up against a new problem. I copied the Armageddon files into another file as advised. I then go to start up the game and cannot find the battlescenario for Kaiserreich. I believe it appears as one but their is nothing that says kaiserreich. I have copied over the default folders and then start up the game but it is not there. Where is it and what have I just done wrong?

Alright, I downloaded both of those and then created a new folder in the scenarios heading that said kaiserreich. The kaiserreich scenario still did not appear in the game. Could it be how I installed Kaiserreich. I pasted the kaiserreich files overtop of the vanilla files. That is how they say to do it I believe. I installed everything over its vanilla equivalent, as I believe they tell you to do. I even put the settings and icon file into the new file. The only thing I can think of is that I should have sent all of the files, or at least the scenario files, into the kaiserreich file I created. It might sound ridiculous, but that is the only other thing I can think of that could explain this other then my computer is just a plain old prick.

those files go in Scenariotopfolder. The Kaiserreich scenario files in the folder 'kaiserreich' and 'rvsj' should both go in the scenario folder.

You should be able to just paste/dump install over vanilla. Hell, I have a coupla copies.

. The Kaiserreich scenario files in the folder 'kaiserreich' and 'rvsj' should both go in the scenario folder.

Just realized this myself before a few seconds you posted it and a few seconds after I posted mine. I took another look and saw them were I did not before. thank you for the help though. I will try that and if it does not work, I will declare my computer a prick and myself stomped

I fixed my initial issue and ran smackdab into another one. I load up the game and the kaiserreich that appears is not the right one. For example, Shanxi is one of the default selectable nations and the Italian Social Republic is also selectable from start. Then, when I try to play kaiserreich, it says it cannot read province 00 or something along those lines.

I have a little thing to ask of the KR team:
I'm going to be doing a rp (Roleplaying) event on my garrysmod server. Garrysmod is basically a very versitile mod, which you can do a whole lot of thing with (It's a first person game).

It'll just be an event set during the Russian civil war. I'll give credit to you guys, but I just thought it'd be nice to ask you first!

I fixed my initial issue and ran smackdab into another one. I load up the game and the kaiserreich that appears is not the right one. For example, Shanxi is one of the default selectable nations and the Italian Social Republic is also selectable from start. Then, when I try to play kaiserreich, it says it cannot read province 00 or something along those lines.
Are you loading the Kaiserreich Scenario or the 1936 scenario?

I have a little thing to ask of the KR team:
I'm going to be doing a rp (Roleplaying) event on my garrysmod server. Garrysmod is basically a very versitile mod, which you can do a whole lot of thing with (It's a first person game).

It'll just be an event set during the Russian civil war. I'll give credit to you guys, but I just thought it'd be nice to ask you first!
I didn't understand exactly what you're going to do and I can't speak for the whole team, but it's ok for me.

Are you loading the Kaiserreich Scenario or the 1936 scenario?

He's loading KR IIRC. His computer is... weird :wacko:

I didn't understand exactly what you're going to do and I can't speak for the whole team, but it's ok for me.

Am I on the team? I dunno. Whatever. Yes.