• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha idk xD

Did you get my feedback

Wtf? :wacko:

John did you read my feedback on the 1.2 beta thread? I played a Qing China game into summer 1940 and wrote feedback about all of the wars in the world and the issues that you asked about like S. America. I only ask here because I have not seen you post there since I put the feedback there.
d

nazik.jpg

We should make this an event picture :rofl:

reinforcements for the amry arrives from greenland?

or newspaper :
French dresses now them selves as icebears
the fourth division shot one and shows it to us, the international community of icebears is very mad.

Forget polar bears, I want an event using this picture:

1206393962279.jpg

Would be perfect for significant strategic victories etc. :D
Make it the picture for one of the mobile warfare doctrines!

Forget polar bears, I want an event using this picture:

1206393962279.jpg

Would be perfect for significant strategic victories etc. :D

The Zwei Mobiler Manouver:rofl:

Blitzkrieg_thumb.jpg

cute animal doctrine, delay change +10%. you put cute animals on your street wich the enemy likes. they will play with the animals etc. and they will be delayed.

noting to say here

633881121496939030-Rations.jpg

Dirty food doctrine, max morale -5%. when you dont eat good you cant fight good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a suggestion of changing some people's name.

Finland:
Fredrik Kaarle I → Väinö I

Spain:
S.K.H. Frederick I → Federico I de Hohenzollern

France:
S.K.H. François III → François III de Hanovre

Poland:
H.R.H. Friedrich Christian Wettin → Fryderyk Krystian I Wettin

Scoland:
Nikolaus I. von Oldenburg → Nicholas I of Oldenburg

England:
S.K.H Charles III auf Saxe-Coburg Gotha → Charles III of Saxe-Coburg Gotha
Louis Ferdinand von Preußen → Louis Ferdinand of Prussia

Republican China:
(M52001)Chen Jiongming → Lin Sen

Cancel the "HRH" before these people:
Alfonso XIII, Kyril l Romanov, Vladimir I Romanov,Dmitri II Romanov, Pavel II Romanov, Pyotr IV Wrangel....

I have a suggestion of changing some people's name.

Finland:
Fredrik Kaarle I → Väinö I

Strange that this would come back to haunt me. The name was Väinö I in the very early versions of the game, but due to my considerable nitpicking, it was changed to Fredrik Kaarle I, which is more historically accurate. Väinö I is but a joke a contemporary came up with.

@Xesan : Currently only for Russia. When you succesfully annex Japan you get -5 dissent plus cores on Sakhalin, Kuriles and Komanderskye Island.

@Xesan : Currently only for Russia. When you succesfully annex Japan you get -5 dissent plus cores on Sakhalin, Kuriles and Komanderskye Island.

There's also the Fading Sun event for China, although that one is also in the vanilla and does not involve invading the Japanese mainland.

Time Line

Has the kaiserreich team made a time lines of the way things are meant to go and how things would have turned out. I no this sound pointless but I would realy like to no if there is one and if there is where can I read it

Thanks Small