• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's a bug in this event:
Code:
event = {
id = 757003
random = no
country = SOV

name = "Menshevik Georgia desires an alliance"
desc = "The Georgians have sent word that they consider our two states to be alike, and that we should ally to promote the global cause of labour.  What should we do?"
style = 0
picture = "SCW_French_Intervention"

action_a = {
name = "Of course, all proletarians together!"
ai_chance = 80
command = { type = domestic which = interventionism value = 1 }
command = { type = relation which = GEO value = 200 }
command = { type = alliance which = GEO }

}
action_b = {
ai_chance = 5
name = "There is to be no reconciliation between our two positions"
command = { type = relation which = GEO value = -50 }
}

a[B]ction_c = {
ai_chance = 15
name = "We must annihilate these revisionists!"
command = { type = relation which = SOV value = -200 }
command = { type = war which = SOV  }
command = { type = belligerence which = SOV value = 10 }
	}[/B]
}
Also in the "The Siberian Assembley!" events for Russia trigger should be that SIB NOT exists (now is that SIB exists).

Last edited:
There's a bug in this event:
Code:
a[B]ction_c = {
ai_chance = 15
command = { type = relation which = SOV value = -200 }
command = { type = war which = SOV  }
	}[/B]
}

I think that should be like this:

Code:
action_c = {
ai_chance = 15
command = { type = relation which = [B]GEO[/B] value = -200 }
command = { type = war which = [B]GEO[/B]  }
	}
}

It is just not logical for a player to get -200 relation with himself as well as to declare war upon itself. :rolleyes:

I dunno if Steam has done anything evil to your install, so first recommendation is... make a copy of it. If the copy works and plays happily, then download JSGME and the V1.1 from the front (though v1.2 is out on July 19th at last word from the devs). JSGME will backup all your game files, then install the Kaiserreich files over it, if you follow the instructions on the front page.

You should be left with a happy HoI2 playing KR.

This assumes Hoi2 complete goes up to 'Armageddon' expansion and doesn't include Arsenal of Democracy.

If you're playing Arsenal of Democracy (easy way to tell, top right of the main menu window it'll say 'Armageddon' or 'Arsenal of Democracy' and then the version number and 4 letters) then you need to find the patch which... frankly makes an unstable version of KR run on AoD.

I'm personally going to sit down and go through KR, trying to bugfix it as best I can once v1.2 is out, but don't hold your breath.

Wierdiness ensued when I played Qing Empire, succesfully unified and with the Fading Sun event firmly in place, and a war against Mitteleuropa, including Russia going well. Even though the french were pressing Germany slightly (having reached Stuttgart) the Russians suddenly have the event Bitter Peace and surrender giving almost all their territory west of the Urals to the french. Why?

I have noticed an error whilst playing yesterday. I was playing as Canada and I invited Japan into the Entente. Japan went down the democratic path and decided to release Korea. Korea gained its independence but after a few months it left the Entente and event chain for the Korean revolt fired and Japan invaded Korea.

Wierdiness ensued when I played Qing Empire, succesfully unified and with the Fading Sun event firmly in place, and a war against Mitteleuropa, including Russia going well. Even though the french were pressing Germany slightly (having reached Stuttgart) the Russians suddenly have the event Bitter Peace and surrender giving almost all their territory west of the Urals to the french. Why?
French Lebesbraun thats why.

:p:rofl:

I dunno if Steam has done anything evil to your install, so first recommendation is... make a copy of it. If the copy works and plays happily, then download JSGME and the V1.1 from the front (though v1.2 is out on July 19th at last word from the devs). JSGME will backup all your game files, then install the Kaiserreich files over it, if you follow the instructions on the front page.

You should be left with a happy HoI2 playing KR.

This assumes Hoi2 complete goes up to 'Armageddon' expansion and doesn't include Arsenal of Democracy.

If you're playing Arsenal of Democracy (easy way to tell, top right of the main menu window it'll say 'Armageddon' or 'Arsenal of Democracy' and then the version number and 4 letters) then you need to find the patch which... frankly makes an unstable version of KR run on AoD.

I'm personally going to sit down and go through KR, trying to bugfix it as best I can once v1.2 is out, but don't hold your breath.

steam://rungameid/22130

That is the file where my HOI2 comes from. I am rather not savvy at this sort of thing so I apologize, Kaiser Muffin. Is my HOI2 saved to a steam database? I can't play Armageddon unless from logging into Steam. So I am confused. There is no HOI2 folder unfortunately. So how do I copy the game? Thank you!

That is the file where my HOI2 comes from. I am rather not savvy at this sort of thing so I apologize, Kaiser Muffin. Is my HOI2 saved to a steam database? I can't play Armageddon unless from logging into Steam. So I am confused. There is no HOI2 folder unfortunately. So how do I copy the game? Thank you!
I think you are screwed.

you better download it on gamersgate or buy the game. steam is very bad.

There is one way: you copy the vanilla folder and move the copy somewhere safe. Then you install the mod in the vanilla folder, and when you want to play vanilla again, you copy back the original folder.

To me it seems that the only difference, and the most annoying one, is the fact that you can only run vanilla OR one mod at a time. You can't have multiple copies.

I have just copy/pasted my HOI2 DD:A folder several times, I have some ten of them, mod installed over every one expect one (the original Arma). Works very well, just takes some 20 GB disc space but I have 1000 GB hard drive so I think I don't have to care about space use. :rofl:

I have just copy/pasted my HOI2 DD:A folder several times, I have some ten of them, mod installed over every one expect one (the original Arma). Works very well, just takes some 20 GB disc space but I have 1000 GB hard drive so I think I don't have to care about space use. :rofl:

Thats my technique pretty much. :cool: