• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1 the Balkans are kind of boring.i would like to write some events regarding this area ....may i have the permission to do this....?
and if so
2 what Id events are free(not already in use ) ...?

536757657676 is still free; you can make id's as long as you want so there will always be enough events.

@vesimir: cool! make it in the size of the load screen.

I second that. Good job, Vesimir, I guess it's far better than the current one. :)

1 the Balkans are kind of boring.i would like to write some events regarding this area ....may i have the permission to do this....?
and if so
2 what Id events are free(not already in use ) ...?

The problem with the Balkans are that if you are one of the Belgrade pact countries it will be almost impossible to succeed with taking out Bulgaria if Mitteleuropa intervenes, and if you succeed then Romania will likely turn to Hungary who are usually very powerful...

if can add to this i am not aware of australia ever haveing a consevative party the only two major partys are labour (left wing) and liberal (right wing) and even then i dont get to pick 1 of the two in that one election (and the others are just confuseing)
You have to select Earl Page and then that fires off another election event that allows you to vote in a more moderate national party, keep Earl Page (though this results in a lot of isolation... :confused:) or labour with Jack Lang.

and broken naval tec is a massive understatement under statment Australasia has only 4-6 tecs

I'm presuming English is your first language but when something is "broken" than it means its incorrect. Either Australia is broken or Canada is overpowered because those two nations, in many respects, had a similar shipyard industry being that they were reliant on Great Britain for military vessels. But in KR, Canada has some of the best starting naval tech (presumably because of expat and a decade long initiative to build domestic shipyards) but I don't see how Australasia has to have starting naval techs comparable to a Balkan nation.

Its a common problem in the Entente countries to be missing technologies. France for instance has a missing tank technology between light and advanced... :D

You have to select Earl Page and then that fires off another election event that allows you to vote in a more moderate national party, keep Earl Page (though this results in a lot of isolation... :confused:) or labour with Jack Lang.

I'm presuming English is your first language but when something is "broken" than it means its incorrect. Either Australia is broken or Canada is overpowered because those two nations, in many respects, had a similar shipyard industry being that they were reliant on Great Britain for military vessels and therefore both countries should have equal naval technologies.

Its a common problem in the Entente countries to be missing technologies. France for instance has a missing tank technology between light and advanced... :D

Canada is the heir of the British Empire in KR thus they have received a large part of the former Royal navy, along with hundreds of thousand of exiles, some of them likely affiliated with the old British Shipyard industry and the Royal Navy.

The problem with the Balkans are that if you are one of the Belgrade pact countries it will be almost impossible to succeed with taking out Bulgaria if Mitteleuropa intervenes, and if you succeed then Romania will likely turn to Hungary who are usually very powerful...

the Belgrade pact members are to aggressive..i thing that they should be able to declare war on Bulgaria by event only....by the time that Hungary is at war With Austria....that should be smart thing to do ....or the could chose to take advantage of situation and declare war on Hungary ....

Canada is the heir of the British Empire in KR thus they have received a large part of the former Royal navy, along with hundreds of thousand of exiles, some of them likely affiliated with the old British Shipyard industry and the Royal Navy.

I think its a poor assumption to assume that all the exiles and expats migrated to Canada. Realistically, a lot of people would have choose Australia and New Zealand because, unlike Canada, its distance from Britain guaranteed a security of sorts.

The Australasian file is just a copy from vanilla files and therefore I wouldn't consider them complete for purposes of KR.

Last edited:
the Belgrade pact members are to aggressive..i thing that they should be able to declare war on Bulgaria by event only....by the time that Hungary is at war With Austria....that should be smart thing to do ....or the could chose to take advantage of situation and declare war on Hungary ....

Maybe something like that, yes.

Also, I've played as Bengal and it is pretty much impossible to win; the only way is to reload until the revolution in Burma succeeds, then use acceptall to get a peace with Delhi when they DoW you and then annex Princely Federation, and even after that Delhi is very challenging.

Delhi shouldn't start out in the entente IMO, they should get the option of joining it if they win, though, same with Princely Federation joining Mitteleuropa or Bengal joining Internationale when they win (when I won as Bengal nothing happened; was it because of my alliance with Burma?)

Also, I've played as Sicilies, and how come France NEVER invites a country into the internationale? In the end it was only us, UoB and Romania (French puppet)....

I think its a poor assumption to assume that all the exiles and expats migrated to Canada. Realistically, a lot of people would have choose Australia and New Zealand because, unlike Canada, its distance from Britain guaranteed a security of sorts.
I strongly disagree. The majority of the exiles the expat would have surely gone to Canada for many reasons:
1) Canada is closer and more easy to reach than Australasia
2) The Royal Navy guarantees a greater security than the mere distance and the Royal Navy is fled to Canada
3) The King and the Royal Family are in Canada
4) Australia has a stronger trade union movement than Canada and more strikes happened there. This would make Canada look a better and more secure choice.

Maybe something like that, yes.

Also, I've played as Bengal and it is pretty much impossible to win; the only way is to reload until the revolution in Burma succeeds, then use acceptall to get a peace with Delhi when they DoW you and then annex Princely Federation, and even after that Delhi is very challenging.

Delhi shouldn't start out in the entente IMO, they should get the option of joining it if they win, though, same with Princely Federation joining Mitteleuropa or Bengal joining Internationale when they win (when I won as Bengal nothing happened; was it because of my alliance with Burma?)

Also, I've played as Sicilies, and how come France NEVER invites a country into the internationale? In the end it was only us, UoB and Romania (French puppet)....

I've only played on an older beta (something DD compatible) but I beat Delhi - admittedly with Burmese help. It's all about managing your fronts pretty insanely carefully.

I know The_War_Monger has beaten the Indian Civil War as ALL sides.. soooooo :/ Maybe you need more practise :cool:

I strongly disagree. The majority of the exiles the expat would have surely gone to Canada for many reasons:
1) Canada is closer and more easy to reach than Australasia
2) The Royal Navy guarantees a greater security than the mere distance and the Royal Navy is fled to Canada
3) The King and the Royal Family are in Canada
4) Australia has a stronger trade union movement than Canada and more strikes happened there. This would make Canada look a better and more secure choice.

I'd like to echo this statement. Canada, in both OTL during the period (a lot of Great Depression era migration, particularly from Scotland, went to Canada, compared to not as much to Australia/New Zealand) and the plans in OTL for if Britain was invaded, indicate the British establishment and most of her key people would leave for Canada, not Australia. That's why in KR the two Australsian countries banded together, to gain a little more security and power for themselves now big daddy Britain was gone and what was left of it was getting comfortable in Canada.

I've only played on an older beta (something DD compatible) but I beat Delhi - admittedly with Burmese help. It's all about managing your fronts pretty insanely carefully.

I know The_War_Monger has beaten the Indian Civil War as ALL sides.. soooooo :/ Maybe you need more practise :cool:

Really? But Delhi still has an insane advantage ;_; I mean, all of Burmas army (like, 7 divisions?) doesn't really offer much when I see all of the entente soldiers on Delhis side... D:

And when the AI fights against each other Delhi NEVER loses, and another thing is that Persia guarantees Afghanistans independence, so it happens to me very often that Persia DoWs Delhi during the Delhi-Afghani war which ends up with Persia being annexed.

So it seems. MDS and Kaiserreich are probably the most popular HoI2 mods, yet neither of them has got a subforum. Meanwhile, my EU3 mod got a subforum after two weeks of its announcement. :wacko:

Hehe, you must be liked by the moderators ;)