• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
reichskriegkaiser.jpg

Moo!

and broken naval tec is a massive understatement under statment Australasia has only 4-6 tecs

Can someone explain what precisely is wrong with Australasia & tech? Is it that Australasia has too few tech teams? Do they start with too few techs? If there's a major bug here I'd like to fix it for v1.2.

I think its the statue (Quadrigia, with some sort of Prussian goddess of Victory) standing on the top of the Brandenburger Tor in Berlin, so its quite appropriate. :)

Yes, it is. ;)

but that is not the kaiserreich Germany, that is bigger, look on the first page. i think you have to make that in the pc, but that is pretty hard i think.

Yes, I would had to make it in the PC. Unfortunately, that is something I don't know yet how to do. So I just added a siluete of the old, pre-WWII Kaiserreich. I still find it beautiful, though. ;)

I love the Magic Wand too :p

or the magic lasso but then accidently your shove your mouse away and can start over, i hate that, stupid!!

how about this? it has a golden frame and i not needed photoshop, just paint:cool:

1kaiser.png

Yes, I would had to make it in the PC. Unfortunately, that is something I don't know yet how to do. So I just added a siluete of the old, pre-WWII Kaiserreich. I still find it beautiful, though. ;)

yes i tought maybe you go do it by hand.....

no, i meant pic, wich is a shortcut for picture.

Last edited:
These pics needs moar kaisers!

Kaisers_redigerad-1.jpg

EDIT: Argh, Otto turned out horrible. I think I'll just replace him with Franz J...

EDIT2: I like this one better:

Kaisers_redigerad-2.jpg

Last edited: