• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello This is Ilker
I'm From Turkey and i want to improve Kaiserreich's Ottoman Empire.
Theres lots of mistakes which needs to fix.
I want to help to fix them.Just tell me how to do it and send me files.
I will :
-Fix Wrong names
-Fix Wrong army and navy names
-Fix some pictures
-Fix Istanbul University's skill (its was one of best universities in balkans&middle east)
-Lots of ideas for new events,lots of!
-During WW1,Enver Pasha recaptured Azerbaijan and it was land of Ottoman Empire after Brest-Litovsk agreement.
-During Independence war,Azerbaijani Turks and Turkey Turks were combined and under one banner of Ankara.Then Soviets invaded to Azerbaijan and everything turned to bad.
Azerbaijan could be Ottoman Empire's Puppet.
-Ottoman Empire had politica called National Land,which means all lands in Ottoman Empire are "mainland",not "colony".It means arab lands who doesnt national land of Empire in Kaiserreich must be National land too.
Empire even sent 350.000 Soldiers to Yemen for guard it.Because Yemen was mainland.

Like Dermaglen said before, the easiest way to help us out is to join us at our forum. We would welcome some more events for the Empire.
Just two things about the Ottomans:
- the reason they don't have cores on the Arab lands in because of the aftermath of the great Arab revolt. Kaiserreich uses cores not only to represent lands the government claims, but also to represent the willingless of the inhabitants of those areas to accept that government as theirs. The Arabs still oppose Ottoman rule.
- Azerbaidjan isn't Ottoman in the gam ebecause of the Arab revolt too. In the 20s the Ottomans where faced with a revolt on the Arab peninsula and Soviet agitation in the Caucasus (Georgia is communist ingame). Azerbaidjan (probably with Persian aid) made use of the chaos to gain independence while the Ottomans where busy.

It'd be splendid to finally see some more action in the Balkans after the Bulgarian War :)

I agree, but priority lies with countries with even less events at the moment.

The AoD convertion patch is not complete and dose not work when I try it, is there an other (EASIER) way to convert this wonderfull mod to AoD?

No, sorry. At the moment we are too busy with the Arma versions to even consider converting.

You should also add the option to claim all historic regions like in CCIP, Siberia and parts of Kazakhstan, the Kuriles, and Ryukus and also once China is unified an upgrade to all tech teams, OR could just buff the teams from the start.

I think this would be too much for the Chinese. These areas have all been too thoroughly Russified or Japanified to welcome Chinese rule.

And btw, it'd be nice if Qing Chia had more leaders, like Republican (Nat.) China...

The new version will include Milites improved Qing minister pack.

I think this would be too much for the Chinese. These areas have all been too thoroughly Russified or Japanified to welcome Chinese rule.
This ^^

You should also add the option to claim all historic regions like in CCIP, Siberia and parts of Kazakhstan, the Kuriles, and Ryukus and also once China is unified an upgrade to all tech teams, OR could just buff the teams from the start.

Have already done all that and more in my event chains in which most CCIP events got edited for republican china plus way to unify chinese factions peacefully, it should be possible to edit some of them and apply to qing (and others), you can found it in the china section of KR forums

id like 2 things

1. some sort of way to unify scandanavia (finland, sweden, norway, and denmark)

2. itd be nice for the german overseas holdings to be a bit weaker so that i actually have to send troops and psread myself out. germany, as always, is a cakewalk

id like 2 things

1. some sort of way to unify scandanavia (finland, sweden, norway, and denmark)

Wouldn't it be better that it's a king of the hill game for the Scandinavian countries. Let's say Sweden gets a event to re-create the lost union with Norway. They attack it, Finland sees there opportunity to create "Great Finland", dows Sweden. Norway asks Denmark for aid, Denmark sees it's opportunity to re-take Skåne(Scania), Blekinge and Halland and dows them.
Then Iceland takes the chance of getting independent.
What do you say about this idea?:rolleyes:

I would like an event to fire that if certain conditions are met (right wing Sweden and left wing norway) the non aggression pacts break between all three nations.

And alternative would be left wing Sweden and Norway having an event that forms an alliance and they invade Finland.

I'd also like to see the German independance guarentees fail by 1938 - so that you don't have to wait for a victory by France that might never come.

And alternative would be left wing Sweden and Norway having an event that forms an alliance and they invade Finland.

I don't see what Norway would have to gain from that. And Germany would not let that pass. Russia might also intervene somehow.

Is it possible to completely rework Scandinavia? Personally I was always thinking that with a hegemonic Germany on their borders, the Scandinavian countries would attempt to create something like a collective security system, simmilar to the RL Baltic Entente.

Since Denmark and Norway share close dynastic ties with one another and Denmark is the country most threatened by Germany, I guess that they are most likely to form a kind of alliance. So in 1936 I'd envision a kind of Danish-Norwegian confederacy, with Haakon VII and Christian X forming a kind of a Royal Council of Denmark and Norway. Game-wise, I'd reflect this with two allied separate countries with a single, collective HoS.

Elections in Sweden would then be crucial. A right-winged Sweden may apply for membership, with Gustav V enterning the Council. A left-winged Sweden would be rather unlikely to ally with the monarchists, opting for ties with France and Britain. A British-sponsored coup d'etat in Norway would also be nice to spice the situation up.

During the Crisis Denmark would have to choose between strenghtening its ties with Norway or leaning towards Sweden (without doubt a leading power in the area). Yet another chance for a right-winged Sweden to join the coalition - or a pretext to dissolve the alliance with Sweden is left-winged.

When I made up this idea some time ago, I envisioned a series of flavour events - congresses of monarchs and prime ministers, monarchs taking turns in presidenting the confederation and so on, all of them giving slider changes, diplomatic effects and so on. Ultimately, the Confederation could become centralised around WWII, forming a Scandinavian Federation, with monarchs taking one or two years' turns in presiding.

Sadly, I won't be able to do this - next week I depart to Petersburg, and won't be anywhere near any copy of Hearts of Iron until late July. Still, if anyone likes the idea, feel free to use and develop it.

Jedrek, while your setup is certainly interesting, it would go against the current setup of the Scandinavian countries. Norway is set up as a potential syndie foothold, Sweden is a wildcard and Denmark is, well, just plain neutral.

Also, with a hegenomous Germany they have no reason at all yo unify. The Scandinavian countries always where on friendly terms with the Germans, and the Germans don't have any reason to pick a fight with them. Neutrality kept them out of the First Wordwar, so why quit being neutral? The only real threat in the region is Russia, and they only have a problem with Finland.

I personally see little in Scandinavian unification. The countries involved are more different than you would think and there are historical sensitivities that would prevent the general population supporting such a move.

There is some room for improvement however. I can see Denmark or non-leftwing Sweden ally with Germany is the syndies truly threaten Scandinavia. An alliance between Finland and rightwing Sweden against leftwing Russia would be a possibility too.

Well, I'd strongly opt against Russia invading Scandinavia, unless it is a Wrangel-led, aggressive and expansionist monster. XVIII century wars with Sweden had one goal - securing a Russian access to the Baltic - and it may be considered satisfied even in our current 1936 setup. There's really no reason for KR Russia to invade Finland, let alone Sweden, IMHO. As for me, the chances are quite opposite - a German backed Finland may attempt to invade Northern Russia, wishing to conquer Ugric-dominated regions as Karelia or Komi, in case an expansionist government is formed. Abstract as it may seem - with Finland having much weaker neighbours than in OTL, as well as a more nationalist government, such panugric concept might have been developed. Also, capturing ports of Arkhangelsk and Murmansk would give Finland an open access to the Arctic Sea - reducing their dependence on the Baltic trade.

I realise my setup would require rebuilding the whole Northern Europe - that's why I never started coding those things in the first place and kept them on paper. ;) Still, Scandinavia needs a kick. Making Finland more aggressive against weak Russia might do the trick, as well as activating Sweden in some way once WWII breaks out.

a German backed Finland may attempt to invade Northern Russia, wishing to conquer Ugric-dominated regions as Karelia or Komi, in case an expansionist government is formed. Abstract as it may seem - with Finland having much weaker neighbours than in OTL, as well as a more nationalist government, such panugric concept might have been developed. Also, capturing ports of Arkhangelsk and Murmansk would give Finland an open access to the Arctic Sea - reducing their dependence on the Baltic trade.

I realise my setup would require rebuilding the whole Northern Europe - that's why I never started coding those things in the first place and kept them on paper. ;) Still, Scandinavia needs a kick. Making Finland more aggressive against weak Russia might do the trick, as well as activating Sweden in some way once WWII breaks out.

That might work. But you need to add something to encourage the player of Finland as well. Adding IC and resources on the Kola peninsula, some in Far Karelia and other areas that would be fought over would help, and maybe adding a somewhat stronger starting military and somewhat more IC and resources for Finland to reflect a military-industrial and military buildup by the Lapua regime (the current setup for Finland in KR is approximately the same as in historical Finland, whose military had suffered severely from this man's defence policy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimo_Cajander . It's not unfair to give all Nordic countries a large IC and resource boost actually, considering the surreal IC-situation (too high) in the former Austro-Hungarian Empire and Bulgaria for example, and some other parts of the KR world.

Make him die :D
This is alternate reallity!

I never claimed that he had existed. You need to understand the whole context of my post. I meant that KR OOB of Finland represents the situation after that man's policies, it's almost the exact same OOB as in vanilla, and it shouldn't be.

Hey, i have two things:
First: Nothing happens in Brazil after the Revolution. I'm willing to write some events [Like Economical Shifts Due to Trade Unions], but I find quite hard to understand some codes. XD
Second: I used this Mod do write a Short Movie (English Homework) in which me and a group of Friends are going to act. We promise to Thank Sarmatia and the Whole KRTeam for creating the Best use of our Spare time. *-*

Hey, i have two things:
First: Nothing happens in Brazil after the Revolution. I'm willing to write some events [Like Economical Shifts Due to Trade Unions], but I find quite hard to understand some codes. XD
Second: I used this Mod do write a Short Movie (English Homework) in which me and a group of Friends are going to act. We promise to Thank Sarmatia and the Whole KRTeam for creating the Best use of our Spare time. *-*

would love to see that when its done.