• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the Qings I made these events you said: after uniting Inner China the player have the possibility to claim Mongolia, Tibet, German Posessions, Macau and Fengtian and get the Fading Sun event so get a loyal Korean puppet and the island of Taiwan. I am now working on a free Formosan Republic which is available to release after you get the island. Maybe if I am done with that I will try to make some events for other Chinese factions too. If you have ideas or made events just post them in the KR forum and it will be included in the next version.

Have already done that in the china section of KR forum, however its a bit chaotic although all events should be working, hopefully there arent too much conflicts with other events or too unrealistic (maybe I have powered up republican china too much).

There is a version to AOD already, in their forums.

The event chain looks good but there should be less ai chance for a peacefull independance and more radical opposition from the locals if thejaps are supporting them. Sukarno and the independance movement wanted to be immidiately free from the grip of the netherland. So negociating to be free, but still a puppet would be heresy and there should be revolts and high dissent in this new puppet state.
This is just the event chain for the Rebellion. Depending on the choices made during it there will certainly be repurcussions, one way or the other :)

Hello This is Ilker
I'm From Turkey and i want to improve Kaiserreich's Ottoman Empire.
Theres lots of mistakes which needs to fix.
I want to help to fix them.Just tell me how to do it and send me files.
I will :
-Fix Wrong names
-Fix Wrong army and navy names
-Fix some pictures
-Fix Istanbul University's skill (its was one of best universities in balkans&middle east)
-Lots of ideas for new events,lots of!
-During WW1,Enver Pasha recaptured Azerbaijan and it was land of Ottoman Empire after Brest-Litovsk agreement.
-During Independence war,Azerbaijani Turks and Turkey Turks were combined and under one banner of Ankara.Then Soviets invaded to Azerbaijan and everything turned to bad.
Azerbaijan could be Ottoman Empire's Puppet.
-Ottoman Empire had politica called National Land,which means all lands in Ottoman Empire are "mainland",not "colony".It means arab lands who doesnt national land of Empire in Kaiserreich must be National land too.
Empire even sent 350.000 Soldiers to Yemen for guard it.Because Yemen was mainland.

IIRC both work.

Hello This is Ilker
I'm From Turkey and i want to improve Kaiserreich's Ottoman Empire.
Theres lots of mistakes which needs to fix.
I want to help to fix them.Just tell me how to do it and send me files.
I will :
-Fix Wrong names
-Fix Wrong army and navy names
-Fix some pictures
-Fix Istanbul University's skill (its was one of best universities in balkans&middle east)
-Lots of ideas for new events,lots of!
-During WW1,Enver Pasha recaptured Azerbaijan and it was land of Ottoman Empire after Brest-Litovsk agreement.
-During Independence war,Azerbaijani Turks and Turkey Turks were combined and under one banner of Ankara.Then Soviets invaded to Azerbaijan and everything turned to bad.
Azerbaijan could be Ottoman Empire's Puppet.
-Ottoman Empire had politica called National Land,which means all lands in Ottoman Empire are "mainland",not "colony".It means arab lands who doesnt national land of Empire in Kaiserreich must be National land too.
Empire even sent 350.000 Soldiers to Yemen for guard it.Because Yemen was mainland.

Hi! Visit our official forum, and make your suggestions there too.
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?act=idx

It'd be splendid to finally see some more action in the Balkans after the Bulgarian War :)

The AoD convertion patch is not complete and dose not work when I try it, is there an other (EASIER) way to convert this wonderfull mod to AoD?

You should also add the option to claim all historic regions like in CCIP, Siberia and parts of Kazakhstan, the Kuriles, and Ryukus and also once China is unified an upgrade to all tech teams, OR could just buff the teams from the start.

With the Qings I made these events you said: after uniting Inner China the player have the possibility to claim Mongolia, Tibet, German Posessions, Macau and Fengtian and get the Fading Sun event so get a loyal Korean puppet and the island of Taiwan. I am now working on a free Formosan Republic which is available to release after you get the island. Maybe if I am done with that I will try to make some events for other Chinese factions too. If you have ideas or made events just post them in the KR forum and it will be included in the next version.