• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hm... I was playing as Austria and created the Danube Federation, why don't I have claims on the two Slovenian provinces? o_O

What the hell is Danube Federation?!:confused::confused::confused:

When Austria annexed all of the former Austria-Hungary land they get an event where they can become the Austrian-Hungarian Dual Monarchy or the Danubian Federation. (Or just stay as Austria)

When Austria annexed all of the former Austria-Hungary land they get an event where they can become the Austrian-Hungarian Dual Monarchy or the Danubian Federation. (Or just stay as Austria)

Is that made on this mod or is it from game?

It's made to the mod.

A mod made me buy EU3 so maybe Kaisrreich makes u buy DD and Arma :D

Thank you guys for putting in Kazakhstan!
Super nice mod, knocks my socks off every time I play it... Such a classic

Is there going to be events to where Republican China can become a Democratic Nation instead of being a Autocratic State? Maybe even possibly including events to where Republican China can be become a Syndicalist nation.

Also I think it would be interesting when the Changsha Revolution begins the Entente should have the option to intervene in the Revolution to gain an ally in Asia.

Is there an old version of this that would work with the original HOI2?

Nope, sorry. The oldest versions of the game still hanging around where for Doomsday. The newest versions are for Arma 1.2.

Thank you guys for putting in Kazakhstan!
Super nice mod, knocks my socks off every time I play it... Such a classic

Always nice to hear such.

Is there going to be events to where Republican China can become a Democratic Nation instead of being a Autocratic State? Maybe even possibly including events to where Republican China can be become a Syndicalist nation.

Also I think it would be interesting when the Changsha Revolution begins the Entente should have the option to intervene in the Revolution to gain an ally in Asia.

Interesting events, but since Nationalist China has a low chance to form, it hasn't got top priority for development. However, there are some new developers working on the diverse Chinese states at the moment. Perhaps they will tackle Nationalist China after their work is done.

When playing AlgOstAsien there is a possibility to de-germanise and form republican China - but it gets claims only on Yunnan... And how about the rest of China? If Rep. China forms as a revolter from AOG it gets claims on whole CHina...

When playing AlgOstAsien there is a possibility to de-germanise and form republican China - but it gets claims only on Yunnan... And how about the rest of China? If Rep. China forms as a revolter from AOG it gets claims on whole CHina...

The joys of mods. just edit it yourself. copy the cores from the other.

Dutch East Indies. See the KR forum (Other Western Europe/the Netherlands section) for more info :)
The event chain looks good but there should be less ai chance for a peacefull independance and more radical opposition from the locals if thejaps are supporting them. Sukarno and the independance movement wanted to be immidiately free from the grip of the netherland. So negociating to be free, but still a puppet would be heresy and there should be revolts and high dissent in this new puppet state.

I usually use the "other way" to play republican China, start off as Shangqing and defeat qing by the the first chance, then there will be the oppertunity to support the southern revolution and soon afterward nationalist China will rise up in AOG territory with claim to ("almost") all chinese territories from the beginning.

Also I have tried to add some events from CCIP and coldwar which made it possible for other chinese factions to join republican China after AOG is defeated by the joint force of Shangqing and republican China. Possiblility to relocate capital once inner chinese provinces are brought under control, claiming german possesions, ask Fengtian to join the new republic (when there are none other chinese factions) with possible war with japan. (and fading sun event and all) Afterward it should be possible make claim taiwan, mongolia and tibet. Invest and Drill for ressources from CCIP, new elections after reunification etc, so far not everything work perfectly.

With the Qings I made these events you said: after uniting Inner China the player have the possibility to claim Mongolia, Tibet, German Posessions, Macau and Fengtian and get the Fading Sun event so get a loyal Korean puppet and the island of Taiwan. I am now working on a free Formosan Republic which is available to release after you get the island. Maybe if I am done with that I will try to make some events for other Chinese factions too. If you have ideas or made events just post them in the KR forum and it will be included in the next version.