• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But large parts of "Pakistan" are under Afghanistan's control at game start. And the country is a remnant of the British India, not a Muslim nation - I doubt they would be using Urdu (is it even Urdu, actually?) to name their units.

i have a very annoying problem. im playing japan and im in a war against hawai. the problem is that i cannot unload my troops on one of their islands and that amph assault is only possible in the korean provinces (korean rebellion).
I can bring my ships to the nearest island of hawai but i cannot unload them. any suggestions (im playing the beta 3)
thanks

ps: my ic is 69/86. shouldnt it be higher in wartimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the distance between Hawaii and the base your fleet is stationed in?

Try that: select your transport fleet with the soldiers and right click on the island you want to attack and coose option amphibious attack. And also check that the province you want to attack has eonugh beach to make that action (click on it and if you see a small icon with water and sand then you can attack it from the sea).
And about IC: what is you dissent? Beacuse if dissent is big your IC will be smaller.

then i think the problem is that you are low on either rare materials,metal, or energy. if you make some trade agreements buying some of them or conquering siam you should have enough to bring your IC back up.

I would like to "port" this mod to EU3, do I have permission to do so?

Personally I have no problems, but I think its best if you post this question on our forum (link is in the first post). I think everyone will give you the green light as long as you properly credit the Kaiserreich team.

small bug. austria annexed two provinces (bosnia ?) then they lost a war against germany and germany conquered everything but these two provinces. i think this is an older problem but maybe you can still do something about it.

played two games with the new beta.
here are my thoughts:
for all further version you should concentrate on events. When i compare the amount of events with other mods like mod 33, mod 34 then this mod lacks events. my game with japan was pretty dull because of that.
the pictures for improved and basic interceptors are the same.
in my second game (played until 43) with soc italy i noticed that italy didnt got new tech teams after the secon reunification.
maybe just a coincedence but csa won the civil war in both games.
and one flavour thing. could soc italy get the original unit names. i dont like the standart names (like improved or advanced fighter, tank ect) but maybe thats just my personal taste.
by the way. very good mod. it is a great idea and it has still great potential. good luck. ;)

There are some plans on chains on the DEI. On the forum you can download a chart about it.

Bismarck1899: You know that is the thing most developers are working with :p