• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There are already way too many revolts. Maybe making them a country that can be created if another country ends up occupying those lands or something.

That would be kind of weird. The population of actual Sami people is very minimal and they are rarely a majority in any larger regions or towns, and in those days most Sami people were more or less completely uneducated due to widespread and longterm discrimination and forced separation from society. The number of highly qualified Sami workers and politicians was in the 2-3 digit range.

Testing out a game as Austria I luckily managed to make the Ausgleich to work without a hitch and centralization is a fact. I decided to reinstitute the Austro-Hungarian dual-monarchy. but now wonders if the tags mix up. Erzherzog Friedrich, who died a short while before the Ausgleich is suddenly available again which makes me wonder. Also, are there any events to mess up left? The death of Pius XII did not trigger the event that possibly makes Italy a puppet of Austria - or Austria-Hungary in my case - which it did for Austria in the CSA campaign. Also I seem to remember some catholic defence-alliance.

That would be kind of weird. The population of actual Sami people is very minimal and they are rarely a majority in any larger regions or towns, and in those days most Sami people were more or less completely uneducated due to widespread and longterm discrimination and forced separation from society. The number of highly qualified Sami workers and politicians was in the 2-3 digit range.
Which could mean that they could contribute in a war for the proletariate against the white tyrany if the 2nd russian civil war happen. :D

Testing out a game as Austria I luckily managed to make the Ausgleich to work without a hitch and centralization is a fact. I decided to reinstitute the Austro-Hungarian dual-monarchy. but now wonders if the tags mix up. Erzherzog Friedrich, who died a short while before the Ausgleich is suddenly available again which makes me wonder. Also, are there any events to mess up left? The death of Pius XII did not trigger the event that possibly makes Italy a puppet of Austria - or Austria-Hungary in my case - which it did for Austria in the CSA campaign. Also I seem to remember some catholic defence-alliance.

The events aren't messed up, they simply aren't there. Changing Austria to Austro-Hungary or the Danubian Confederation changes its tag, giving it new leaders, ministers, techteams, and eventchains. We simply forgot to duplicate the Austrian events to Austro-Hungary. Also, guess we forgot to take Friedrich out of the ministerlists.

The events aren't messed up, they simply aren't there. Changing Austria to Austro-Hungary or the Danubian Confederation changes its tag, giving it new leaders, ministers, techteams, and eventchains. We simply forgot to duplicate the Austrian events to Austro-Hungary. Also, guess we forgot to take Friedrich out of the ministerlists.

But that needs to be done, how hard is it? Change tag and ID?

But that needs to be done, how hard is it? Change tag and ID?
Uhmmm, that's for sure, but I don't think it will be always that easy. Sometimes you'll have to include in the trigger that the event for Austria-Hungary or the Danubian Federation must not fire in the relative event already fired for Austria and viceversa (just to be sure).

I am playing a Wrangler Russia and have fought wars with Georgia and Don-Kubans and gotten the Siberian railroad + some territories from Alash Orda and all of Transamur by events. Will there be some more events to get cores on eastern Europe or general events for my entry to the war?

Thanks in advance, great mod : )

Friends, I would like to modify technologies of Poland. He has at his disposal the list of models and fitted pictures for our country but I don't know where I must glue it in. I want e.g. instead of interstrike fighter to have P- 11 C. I tried in KAISERREICH config to modify the file models but it's no use. I apologise for my English

Right. the renaming section is done in config/ models.csv, and er, well opening the file will make it obvious what you must do.

Pictures, is naming them to the corresponding gfx/models/[picture] (so ARG_0_0.bmp would make a 1918 inf pic for Argentina appear in game)

I am beginning to get pretty fed up with trying to add ministers for the various countries. For some reason they simply won't show up ingame!

I've added four new Qing ministers to the relevant excel file within the Kaiserreich MOD folder and given them all the correct pool (36) and ideology etc. But they just don't show up.

Is there anybody from the team or anywhere else that could put me out of my misery and tell me why this is happening?

I am beginning to get pretty fed up with trying to add ministers for the various countries. For some reason they simply won't show up ingame!

I've added four new Qing ministers to the relevant excel file within the Kaiserreich MOD folder and given them all the correct pool (36) and ideology etc. But they just don't show up.

Is there anybody from the team or anywhere else that could put me out of my misery and tell me why this is happening?

Looks like you're making the same mistake I made when I first tried to add ministers. If you add them to the Excel file nothing happenes. You have to open the said file as a wordpad file and add the ministers the same way you tried before. Should do the trick

###########​

I am currently trying to syndicalize the Commune's techteams, as most of them have the names they had in vanilla.

Names as FAMH, SOMUA and St. Etienne can stay IMO, as they are neutral enough.

I am looking to find alternatives to the names of Schneider, Renault, Kuhlmann, Dewoitine and Amiot. As my both French and knowledge of French industry are dreadful, can someone help me out?

Schneider - Grenoble électrique.
Renault - Usines des Billencourt
Kuhlmann - Usines Chimique des Lille
Dewoitine - Société Aéronautique Française
Amiot - SECM (Société d’emboutissage et de constructions mécaniques)