• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is next version announced?
And I can take "no" for answer and I won't asking again later.

Eh, maybe them being allied with the Internationale causes the crash?

It's a long shot, but try loading as Spain and maybe declaring war on France, just to see if that is the problem.

Even though I've tried what you've suggested, the problem still persists :/

Besides, is it intentional that Romania doesn't have any ministers? And shouldn't it have been fixed by now that Poland gets a core on one of the southern Romanian provinces?

To All Kaiserreich Fans of the World...
I present to you:

Trot's Complete Kaiserreich SKIF Icon Set

skaiserreichicons.png

The top three rows from left to right are: Republic of the Sicilies, Italian Federation, Combined Syndicates of America, America First-Union, Freistaat Mittelafrika, and the Union of Britain.
The fourth row from left to right is: the Qing Empire, Ireland, Bengal, Korea, Portugal, and the Pacific States of America.
The fifth row from left to right is: Flanders-Wallonia, Austria-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire, Russia, Serbia and Alash Orda.

The pack includes all that, plus so much more.
I can't claim full responsibly in the slightest, as many great GFX artists and modders have spent so much time building up a great collection of SKIF icons. I just felt that it was my duty to contribute something to this great mod and wonderful community.
I hope you all enjoy these wonderful icons.

Holy shit, at last! XD

Is next version announced?
And I can take "no" for answer and I won't asking again later.
No, the Kaiserreich Team is still working on it. It could take a month or two, but it's just a guess.
Besides, is it intentional that Romania doesn't have any ministers?
No, it is not intentional, it must be a bug?
And shouldn't it have been fixed by now that Poland gets a core on one of the southern Romanian provinces?
Can you be more precise?

Trot, that looks very good!

Last edited:
Ahh, I recognize some of my work for Austria and Qing China!

Thanks for putting all of this together and for sharing it! :)

I really like this mod. This is the best alternate hbistory mod here.
I believe It has been already asked, but
Is there or will there be an AoD version?
(if not then can you at least tell me what to do to make this work on AoD?)

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure if this is a KR problem or a problem with the AOD compatibility patch (which I got to work), but if Germany chooses panzer doctrine, the event that creates some panzer divisions *I assume* is supposed to take away 30 manpower (among other things), but the event file actually makes infantry cost 30 manpower left (in the event it shows up as inf: manpower -30), letting germany create an almost unlimited amount of infantry divisions (creating like 10 inf takes away about 1 manpower :/ )

I'm not sure if this is a KR problem or a problem with the AOD compatibility patch (which I got to work), but if Germany chooses panzer doctrine, the event that creates some panzer divisions *I assume* is supposed to take away 30 manpower (among other things), but the event file actually makes infantry cost 30 manpower left (in the event it shows up as inf: manpower -30), letting germany create an almost unlimited amount of infantry divisions (creating like 10 inf takes away about 1 manpower :/ )

EXPLAINS SO MUCH! :wacko:

I play on arma 12 and this has happened once!
Fix this huge bug plz.

Code:
[SIZE="4"]To All Kaiserreich Fans of the World...
I present to you:[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92KSO7UG"][COLOR="Black"]Trot's Complete[/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]Kaiserreich SKIF[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Icon Set[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4702/skaiserreichicons.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

The top three rows from left to right are: Republic of the Sicilies, Italian Federation, Combined Syndicates of America, America First-Union, Freistaat Mittelafrika, and the Union of Britain. 
The fourth row from left to right is: the Qing Empire, Ireland, Bengal, Korea, Portugal, and the Pacific States of America.
The fifth row from left to right is: Flanders-Wallonia, Austria-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire, Russia, Serbia and Alash Orda. 

The pack includes all that, plus so much more. 
I can't claim full responsibly in the slightest, as many great GFX artists and modders have spent so much time building up a great collection of SKIF icons. I just felt that it was my duty to contribute something to this great mod and wonderful community. 
I hope you all enjoy these wonderful icons.

well, I think it is a really interesting pack and makes the game a lot more... detailed? though the only problem is Mongolia using Kashgar icons what is not very nice​

Alright Mary I. Consider it version 2.0.
I'll take a crack at doing up some Mongolian icons with the circle and crescent.
I've already did a swap of Canadian-British land icons as the Canadians are MUCH more likely to fight in the deserts (of North Africa or India) then the island bound Brits are.
Are there any other requests for states that were missed or need redoing?
I'll also do up a set for Lithuania and fix up the Belorussian icons.
A set for the Netherlands would be great, but I think someone else previously did one up. If you have Dutch icons or know someone who does let me know.

I think it would be cool if people could come up with ideas for events, and others write them. i myself am willing to write events, but just do not have the time to think about how and why. -Leon
P.S.
I also think it would be much easier if events were organised by country, rather than chain. So even if, lets say, CSA had a response to a USA event, they should be in 2 seperate files, rather than just one.

Can Sarmatia put that Kaiserreich Icon set to the page 1? Some mods incl. this one don't have their own subforum and it makes searching for various improvements much harder (7500 replies in this thread...).