• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
th3freakie said:
Hum.. well yeah, now thinking about it, there's not much History we can imprint to the future - maybe only some "forced" decolonization and democratic reforms if the US + some other democratic countries are going strong.

But knowing ourselfs any player will probably own the world by 45 so no point on playing it to 53 really.

Yep true - to really take advantage of Doomsday you'll need the alternate 1946 post-Kaiserreichdämmerung scenario, where the superpowers are the Pan-Slavist Russian Empire under Tsar Pyotr IV stretching from the Pacific to the Alps, a Papal hegemony in Western Europe, a Syndicalist Union of the Americas, a restored Heavenly Ming Empire, a modernizing Arab league in the Middle East, and all the tribes of Africa united under the Great King Who's Name Must Not be Mentioned.

All will of course have helicopters, supersonic jetfighters and atomic weapons!

Sarmatia1871 said:
Three days? It must be an impressive film!

And also, this as a flag:

ru_kolchak.gif

flag_trak.bmp

shield_trak.bmp

counter_trak.bmp

Sarmatia1871 said:
Yep true - to really take advantage of Doomsday you'll need the alternate 1946 post-Kaiserreichdämmerung scenario, where the superpowers are the Pan-Slavist Russian Empire under Tsar Pyotr IV stretching from the Pacific to the Alps, a Papal hegemony in Western Europe, a Syndicalist Union of the Americas, a restored Heavenly Ming Empire, a modernizing Arab league in the Middle East, and all the tribes of Africa united under the Great King Who's Name Must Not be Mentioned.

All will of course have helicopters, supersonic jetfighters and atomic weapons!
Sounds cool enough. :cool:

T-hiddemen said:
Well, its kind of simple, and the top medal is an imperial one . . . Let me know if there are changes you would like . . .

:D - Looks good!

And the Mongolian flag in the general requests thread is excellent - The utmost effort must be made so that it will be seen flying over Omsk, Peking and Lhasa!

T-hiddemen said:
I think all my other graphics work may come to a temporary halt . . . .

I will now embark on a new graphics project! Designing the Wotan Class!!!!

Youre going to need need one of the extra large Double Jereboams of the finest champagne to launch this baby!! :rofl: :rofl:
:eek: OH THE SUSPENSE!

Coolio!

Afsin said:
Ow wait I forgot this site: The Empire that was Russia ; it has a lot of reworked black and white pics from Tzarist Russia, with colour. Including this mighty looking guy :D :

Also forgot this Kirgiz warrior: Clicky!

Is that picture really a guy who died in 1944?? Or someone dressed up like him? The pic looks too good to really be 60+ years old?

I have used pics of re-enactors in some skins and load screens, but only where they were blended in and a subordinate part of the image, and not the main focus. It seems sort of like cheating . . .

What is the consensus on the thread for this?

T-hiddemen said:
I think all my other graphics work may come to a temporary halt . . . .

I will now embark on a new graphics project! Designing the Wotan Class!!!!

Youre going to need need one of the extra large Double Jereboams of the finest champagne to launch this baby!! :rofl: :rofl:

Oooh - I await with much excitement, not the least because I don't think T-Hiddemen's designed any units previously!

T-hiddemen said:
What about the Wu Tang (Clan) Class?

That could fit in with Kolchak the Nightstalker into that decadent 6th Reich 60s psychedelic mod

:eek: - Aiyaiyai - It gets better with every development!

T-hiddemen said:
Is that picture really a guy who died in 1944?? Or someone dressed up like him? The pic looks too good to really be 60+ years old?

I have used pics of re-enactors in some skins and load screens, but only where they were blended in and a subordinate part of the image, and not the main focus. It seems sort of like cheating . . .

What is the consensus on the thread for this?

I think they were originally produced in colour using a very complex and time-consuming process. I believe that's why the colours are so vibrant - they were effectively all added on during the development.

They're from a quite famous series of photos specially commissioned by the Tsar before WWI to show the diversity of the Russian Empire. Similar coloured ones were also made in France at around the same time, but they're nowhere near as impressive.

Also reminds me that I've got to put Alim Khan in the Turkestan ministers file - something I keep forgetting to do!