• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is crucial and was posted by soemone else and skipped over, so I thought I'd revive it.

In your opinion, which countries need a boost in initial manpower? And which countries need a boost in resources?

Hello, i used to make events in the event request page. I was wondering if you needed another event maker? -Leon
P.S.
Great mod, i found an issue however. When national France got back its land, the capital did not move. so it was only free ic with no manpower boost at all. Also i had to fire the event manually since when canada conquered the synd's nothing would trigger. Unsure if anyone else had that issue.

Just visit the Kaiserreich forum and see what we need to improve :)

Hi there. I've only recently found out about this mod and decided to check it out. I started as Austria, and managed to form the "Danubian Federation". However, I've found there are no leaders for it, not even the original Austrian ones. Could you look into this? The mod is quite cool in most aspects as far as I've seen (Which isn't too far tbh, but I think I'll play it some more in the following days), and I hope you're still working on it.

Are there any victory events for Japan? I got into the war against qing and annexed them, but nothing happens, after annexing yunnan and the orange guys i declared war on the german puppet and annexed them too. I can release the annexed nations or republican china, but are there events for new order in east asia?

Regarding Bosnia, please calm down. It has only two provinces because of historical reasons, the alternate timeline of the Kaiserreich mod and because the original HOI2 map is not very detailed in this region.

Regarding victory events for Japan, I think there are none, but I'm not sure. However, feel free to give us your ideas regarding a "new order in east asia".

Well they historicaly that period they should have three provinces more.
Mostar, Banja Luka and (Dubrovnik).
Only the city of Dubovnik was in Croatian hands in early 1900.
My best guess is that is related to the renegotiations of the Ausgleich in 1927, where Hungary-controlled Croatia gained territories of Austria-controlled Bosnia.

The PSA event to give conquered provinces in the ACW to the victor doesn't work. I just had the CSA win, a couple events fired (One for the PSA intending to give the territories back and another one for the CSA "integrating" the territories under PSA control) but only the core thingy worked.

Mod looks awesome.
Downloading it!
Also do you have plans on E3 map?

Also do you have plans on E3 map?

i also want to know the same thing
that way its possable for more detail like how hax was saying about bossnia only haveing 2 provences

Last edited:
I'll give two personal comments. 1) It is ugly to the point I thought it was the HoI3 map once by mistake. 2) It adds many provinces that are unneeded which means more coding, more provid's to keep track of etc for modders.