• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So what should I do to get it back on track?

Maybe you could reload your game as Germany and ban Austria, Hungary and their puppets from Mitteleuropa? If you do this before Ausgleich event chain, you can have normal negotiations. If events were already fired, I'm afraid there's not much to do now. But if you still have saved game before Austrian-Hungarian negotiations, play as Austria but don't join Mitteleuropa before you settle things in monarchy(anexations, centralisation...).

Unally Germany and go to town manually. :)

How do I add cores on the Bohemian, Hungarian, & Croatian territory? I know Austria gets the Bohemian cores if they choose to annex, but what about the others?

You get cores via events if your demands on centralisation are successful. If Hungarians agree, everyone else will follow them and you'll have centralised Austria. You'll also get events after centralisation:
1.Keep current status(centralised Austria with cores on entire empire, but great dissent hit. Only Austrian ministers will be in your cabinet, only Austrian military leaders in army and only Austrian tech teams used).
2.Revive Austria-Hungary(you start as new nation of Austria-Hungary with cores on entire empire and mixed cabinet with Austrian and Hungarian ministers, mixed staff of Austrian and Hungarian generals and tech teams from Austria and Hungary).
3.Build Danubian Federation(mix of all ministers in your cabinet: Austrian, Hungarian, Slavic..., tech teams from all nations: Bohemian, Croatian, Galician..., generals from all nations,... but new nation will be more democratic and relations with Germany will be damaged).

Playing as germany, I declared war on CoF as soon as possible via event. While the war dragged on, I got an event regarding German elections, saying that they've been postponed since I was at war. I'm now at peace, but the election event is not firing. Do I have to wait until the next elections, or the event is going to fire anytime soon if I'm at peace?

Edit: Also, as a suggestion: I absolutely LOVED the mod you guys made. The only issue I have is that sometimes I feel a little lost regarding what to do next. I know that would take a lot of effort and time, but a documentation/event list, like the one from the AGCEEP (mod for EU2) site would be great.

Last edited:
How about events for Canada to restore Alaska and the Canal? It kind of sucks to have to fight the Entente just to recover my property.

How about events for Canada to restore Alaska and the Canal? It kind of sucks to have to fight the Entente just to recover my property.
AS long as Canada can keep it, and the US AI should be unlikely to go to war over it, especially if allied with Canada. Also, can Canada keep New England yet?

I've finally managed to make a skin for Bengal that is somewhat satisfying. In the case anybody would like to play with it or the other skins I've made since the last pack was posted, I've just uploaded the aforementioned picture-stuffs.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4DDR7QRN

New skins I've made for my own personal enjoyment for Bengal, Union of Britain, Republic of the Sicilies, Republican China and.... Lithuania :D

The Bengali fullscreen:

fullscreen-4.jpg

Awesome as always. But I won't play Bengal... I would be too afraid. :wacko:

Gandhi looks like he's going to come over and kick my ass. :D

:D

I just realised that he looks *kinda* threatening. Quite impressive actually when you consider the fact that the original painting had him sitting quietly by his spinning-thingy.

EPIC GHANDI!!!!
You are a king milites!

Actually, I prefer the title Counts of Pics ;O

Pretty nice - shame about that AK! :p

See the message below.

There's a Coat of arms of Vietnam in Gandhi's chest....

And two Vietcong propaganda posters and a mural painting by a Mexican communist in the background as well...

If you knew how difficult it is to find Bengali syndicalist pictures, you'd be satisfied with a Viet minh star on Mohandas' chest.

Big thanks for the Lithuanian skin, Milites, it is absolutely loveable, gonna use it in my AAR from now on. :D

As always, I strive to grant satisfaction :p

I have an idea. When one of the Indias annexed the others. Then It will establish a new nation like "India"or "Mughal Empire".

Last edited:
Can someone Explain the "Pressuring The Shanqing" Event? That will be good information for my Qing Empire Game. And Btw.
What's the idea of a "Long live Mao" on the Qing Empire Propaganda? In this alternative History outcome, Mao is nothing but a Nobody (with a Qing Hair plait).