• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rest assured everyone, Kaiserreich will continue as soon as we have found a replacement for Zauberfloete. A small but dedicated team is working on a new version. It will include:
- Many new election-events for democracies around the world.
- Finally some presidential elections for the US after the ACW.
- Many cloned generals and politicians will meet their demise.

I don't know, I really like having mercenary generals working for both sides of a war. :p

Ok, but syndie Graziani versus papist Graziani in Italy is just weird...

Guys, I've seen some KR AARS with awesome unit icons that looked like made for KR!
What are these? Where can I find them?

Bump, just in case: no SKIF icons for Kaiserreich somewhere?

How do I fix the spy system? I downloaded your oct 2009 version on the first page. Everything seems ok except the spy system.
Bump, any fix out there?

Emp_Palpatine, a number of pages back somebody uploaded a link to a file where you could download a number of Icons. They weren't necessarily "Kaiserreich" Icons, but were a collection of Icons that fit well with the game regardless.

I've only been creating and editing Icons for 3 or 4 days now but I can tell you its actually quite easy. You could always try to make some specific Icons of your own if you really wanted to (just use simple ol' Paint). I've got quite the collection of Icons and I'm well on my way to finishing up the ground unit Icons for both the American Union State and the Pacific States. If you can wait 2 or 3 more days I'll have a nice Kaiserreich-ish themed Icon release for you. What Icons are you looking for exactly anyways?

Does anyone have any specific requests?

BTW, which AAR's are you referring to?

Emp_Palpatine, a number of pages back somebody uploaded a link to a file where you could download a number of Icons. They weren't necessarily "Kaiserreich" Icons, but were a collection of Icons that fit well with the game regardless.

I've only been creating and editing Icons for 3 or 4 days now but I can tell you its actually quite easy. You could always try to make some specific Icons of your own if you really wanted to (just use simple ol' Paint). I've got quite the collection of Icons and I'm well on my way to finishing up the ground unit Icons for both the American Union State and the Pacific States. If you can wait 2 or 3 more days I'll have a nice Kaiserreich-ish themed Icon release for you. What Icons are you looking for exactly anyways?

Does anyone have any specific requests?

BTW, which AAR's are you referring to?

Well, I thought there were some SKIF like icons, just those in USA KR AAR, especially made for KR.
Well, I'm just looking for icons made for KR most played nations:
French Commune (well... more communist-styled french ones, with red stars and stuffs)
Italian states
Soanish states
Canada-UoB
Imperial Germany (of course!)
PSA-CSA-AUS (current SKIF usa are good)
Chinese states
Russia

Actually, most can be made out of existing SKIF icons I bet, just changing the national symbol on planes and in the bottome right corner.
I will have a look when I can using paint etc, but I actually quite suck at modding.

You know what else is really annoying? ALL CAPS SENTENCES!!!

I agree, but I'd also like to point out poor grammar as irritating... :p

I thought I'd mention that when Austria centralizes by force, the Danubian Federation/Austria-Hungary does not get cores on Milan, Venice, Ljublana (sp?), Maribor, Zrejnanin (sp?)...

I would like to see something in the future where the Qing get ALL their cores back if they are holding the territory...I mean it makes no sense for them to go to war, get their territory back...and never get the cores, I have modified this in the past but forgot to save it when I overwrote it with the new version..woops.

Also the Ability for Italy (papist) to get Cores on former Roman Lands, and have the option of recreating the Holy Roman Empire...or some kind of Catholic Super State.

And get Germany angry? Papist Italy couldn't even save itself from Syndicalism, and now it wants to recreate the Holy Roman Empire for giggles, and thereby cast doubt on the legitimacy of his allies? The Papacy is going to get a smack down from all the Catholic powers, that's for sure.

That'd be pretty awesome actually.