+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 429 FirstFirst ... 242 267 292 317 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 367 392 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 8569

Thread: Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg - Global Alternate History Mod for HOI2

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserre...showtopic=1078

Here are propositions about World War III (to be included in next release)

Are there no events for when National France annexes CoF? I managed to pull it off yesterday by going with the Carlist Spain alliance but nothing happened once the war was over.

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I believe there were talks of a completely new tech tree with zeppelins and trains and stuff.

So there's your answer on extra techs mw1776.

And about the French. I know Germany can give CoF back to National France after they annex it, and I'm pretty sure events for National France getting back France by itself were included a long time ago. Along with the Canada/UoB events.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Does the USA still get it's gearing events? I have reunited the usa all the way to Peru , and have been sitting at peace while the syndies fight Germany. Will I get my gearing events?
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

Quote Originally Posted by Vesimir View Post

And about the French. I know Germany can give CoF back to National France after they annex it, and I'm pretty sure events for National France getting back France by itself were included a long time ago. Along with the Canada/UoB events.
    I thought so but they haven't fired for me yet. I wonder if it's because Germany owns a couple of French provinces from their war with the CoF.

that could do it. the event probably states that france must own a list of province id's. if you don't own even one of these it will prevent the event from firing. looks like you have to take the fight to germany. Do you have cores on the provinces that germany owns?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III

So without any major bug or complaint reported, I hereby release the offical

The Frontpage will be updated, I already contacted Sarmatia about it!

For those who downloaded the last Pre-release, you don't have to download this file again since it is the same file as before!

Also I would like to make state my official retirement as General-Secretary of Kaiserreich! It has been a blast this last year and Kaiserreich was a very fun experience for myself.

So I hope that some teammember or paradox forumite will take up the mantle for General-Secretary and develop this mod further! Like in the past when Kibbles, Akira, AC, Andromedos and others have taken up the leadership for Kaiserreich and created this massive and popular mod for Hearts of Iron!

So without further ado and with the official release of Kaiserreich 1.1, I Zauberfloete hereby resign as General Secretary of Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg!

Cheers Zauberfloete!

Wait... it's the same as the previous pre-release?

Could you provide us with a rough changelog because I hardly noticed any difference between that version and the previous version.
    I was expecting 1.1 to include more leaders for many nations.
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Yankee
    Issues: Atheism/Full Citizenship/Moral Pluralism/Limited Government

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2

I think I may have got it to work by manually moving everything out of its folders and directly into the respective files. The problem is I get a message saying something about an excel error. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it. If this does not work, I am simply going to uninstall this from my computer and wait until I get Armageddon to try and download the mod

Quote Originally Posted by HarkovAdm View Post
    Wait... it's the same as the previous pre-release?

Could you provide us with a rough changelog because I hardly noticed any difference between that version and the previous version.
    I was expecting 1.1 to include more leaders for many nations.
    Same as the pre-release, which was only to test if all goes well. And I haven't got the time to do all the suggestions or implement them, which involves lots of testing and time, which I didn't and don't have! So yes this official release is the same as the pre-release!

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

I'm in the midst of completing the remaining American Civil War icons but I've come to a problem. In designing the ensign for the American Union State (America First Party) I've created 4 different designs which I all like. So I'm going to post them here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6O5LNZ50. I know its a hassle but could you all quickly download them and tell me what you think? I'm personally leaning more towards option B right now. Your thoughts?

L'Empire, c'est la paix! Emp_Palpatine's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

I will have a look as soon as I'm on my own computer.
    By the way, will you make some icon pack for all Kaiserreich nations?
    "Votre Hugo est fou avec son "Napoléon le petit". Napoléon le petit, c'est celui de la Colonne."
    Victor Cousin

Petite balade dans le Dixie Land: Hurrah for the Bonnie blue flag that bears the Single StAAR!
    C'est reparti comme en 14: la VictoAAR en chantant!

Quote Originally Posted by Zauberfloete View Post
    Same as the pre-release, which was only to test if all goes well. And I haven't got the time to do all the suggestions or implement them, which involves lots of testing and time, which I didn't and don't have! So yes this official release is the same as the pre-release!
    Aah I guess I misinterpreted. Obviously you weren't going to implement everything, but I thought you meant you were about to release MAJOR changes to KR in 1.1 and weren't going to do any more AFTER that.

Honestly I'm not detecting very many changes at all from 1.0.

There are war reparations for France and Germany, austria/danube federation takes a 20% industrial efficiency hit after unifying, and there are some more Russian foreign events. Other than that I hardly notice a difference. Am I missing something? Thank you for your work anyhow.
    Last edited by HarkovAdm; 10-01-2010 at 19:39.
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Yankee
    Issues: Atheism/Full Citizenship/Moral Pluralism/Limited Government

I agree that "B" is the best.

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBenjamin View Post
    I agree that "B" is the best.
    Same here. B.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Quote Originally Posted by HarkovAdm View Post
    Aah I guess I misinterpreted. Obviously you weren't going to implement everything, but I thought you meant you were about to release MAJOR changes to KR in 1.1 and weren't going to do any more AFTER that.

Honestly I'm not detecting very many changes at all from 1.0.

There are war reparations for France and Germany, austria/danube federation takes a 20% industrial efficiency hit after unifying, and there are some more Russian foreign events. Other than that I hardly notice a difference. Am I missing something?
    I never said there will be big changes! I suggest you to give your suggestions to the next leadership for this mod. I for one am leaving Kaiserreich modding for good.

are you plan to adopt version1.2 to E3 map?

Back from the dead FlyingDutchie's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Rest assured everyone, Kaiserreich will continue as soon as we have found a replacement for Zauberfloete. A small but dedicated team is working on a new version. It will include:
    - Many new election-events for democracies around the world.
    - Finally some presidential elections for the US after the ACW.
    - Many cloned generals and politicians will meet their demise.
    Current work: The Sons of Castille - a Castille CK 2 AAR, The German Empire during the 2nd Weltkrieg - A Kaiserreich DH AAR

Some old (and sadly abandoned) works:
    The plot against Britain - a Kaiserreich mystery,Reconquista! - the exploits of the House Barcelona ,A Short History of the German Empire
    Assorted trophies: - Fan of the week (4-4-2010) - WritAAR of the week (18-10-2009) - Character writer of the week, (25-10-2009), - Character writer of the week (23-5-2010) - Joined first place AARland choice Favorite Comedy AAR 2009 (Q4) - Character writer of the week (11-4-2010) - Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The download isn't working for me

- Many cloned generals and politicians will meet their demise.
    I don't know, I really like having mercenary generals working for both sides of a war.

+ Reply to Thread