• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not true. The state has been divided into 4 states (You can see that more exactly if you play crusader kings) and not one of them was the original creator of Russia, which was the Grand Duchy of Moscow.

Sorry. But.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Epic lol.

It's getting even lol'ler and epic'cer if we take KK as the historical background...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It would be cool to add all the optional downloads, skins, Icons and whatever in some pack. 'Cause some are now lost in the first page of this here thread... And it would save a lot of search time. :)

Wasn't version 1.0 compatible for both games?

Actually only partially since a division of france event requires more countries than there are tags in DD and now we have added more countries to the mod so this mod is now only compatible with ARMA!

Guys, I've seen some KR AARS with awesome unit icons that looked like made for KR!
What are these? Where can I find them?

While i was playing with Austria, I could not DoW Hungary in the Events to Centralize the Monarchy. I Choose to Fight, but nothing happened.

I am trying the JSGME option, the problem is that the mod does not appear in the left hand box when I open it. Does this option only work with Armageddon, because I only have Doomsday on my computer.

I am trying the JSGME option, the problem is that the mod does not appear in the left hand box when I open it. Does this option only work with Armageddon, because I only have Doomsday on my computer.

Only ARMA now!