• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn, I should have waited for this version to come out before starting my USA KR AAR! Anyway, good job with the mod.:)

is this new version save friendly with older saves or do i need to start over? ) version 1.0 right now.)

in my russia game there really aren't any events since i've allied with japan and COF didn't attack germany, if all i do is simply wait is anything going to happen or do i need to start attacking?

is this new version save friendly with older saves or do i need to start over? ) version 1.0 right now.)

in my russia game there really aren't any events since i've allied with japan and COF didn't attack germany, if all i do is simply wait is anything going to happen or do i need to start attacking?

Depends on what year it is in your game. Most eventchains are finished around 1941. France and Germany usually go to war over Alsace-Lorraine in 1940.

it's the end of 1941 and france backed down. I assume i have to start any war? are there any events i get for taking back germany's puppets?

You will have to start a war yourself I'm afraid. The cores you receive depends on what foreign policy choices you made. There are surrender-events for most major powers, but I do not now if that is the case for the German puppets.

Russian Cores on Poland might be too much. I recon most Poles wouldn't be too happy with the Russians returning.

Checked the other surrender-events and I must object to the Netherlands beaten by Germany events. Basically it splits the Netherlands between Flandern-Wallonien and Germany. I personally find this a bit absurd.

First of all, the Netherlands always where on friendly terms with Imperial Germany. I guess that Germany rather installs a puppet or annexes the Nethetlands in full.
Secondly, Holland alone was richer and more populous than Flanders at that time. The Dutch territories would paralyze Flandern-Wallonien.

Personally I suggest modding the events giving only the province of Eindhoven (representing Brabant and Limburg) to Flandern-Wallonien and the province of Groningen to Germany. Let the Germans either puppet or annex the rest.

Checked the other surrender-events and I must object to the Netherlands beaten by Germany events. Basically it splits the Netherlands between Flandern-Wallonien and Germany. I personally find this a bit absurd.

First of all, the Netherlands always where on friendly terms with Imperial Germany. I guess that Germany rather installs a puppet or annexes the Nethetlands in full.
Secondly, Holland alone was richer and more populous than Flanders at that time. The Dutch territories would paralyze Flandern-Wallonien.

Personally I suggest modding the events giving only the province of Eindhoven (representing Brabant and Limburg) to Flandern-Wallonien and the province of Groningen to Germany. Let the Germans either puppet or annex the rest.

I already saw the event. I don't quite remember when this was put in, maybe Beta III or so.

Russian Cores on Poland might be too much. I recon most Poles wouldn't be too happy with the Russians returning.

I thought it was a bit insane that soviet russia can get cores on Danzig.