• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
somebody could please make a far more accurate "how to install" thing for me? I tried it both with the mod activator program and without it reinstalled the doomsday with the most recent patch more than a few times. a player I know gave me instructions too but it didn't work

when starting it mentions --error in db-- three times then when I am ignoring all of these and attempting to start the mod's scenario the game crashes saying something about unrecognisable which or value

according to Zauberfloete this should work:

Thats because we haven't tested it enough! Check these links out for the solution:

1. Go to the file Partition.text

2. Go to the files described in this file http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10280122&postcount=6410

3. Follow the instruction in the Link - delete the lines or put an # before each eventline

4. Then put 99 in ai_chance for total annexation.

BUT the link at 2. doesn't seem to work (404 not found)

some help would be welcome

somebody could please make a far more accurate "how to install" thing for me? I tried it both with the mod activator program and without it reinstalled the doomsday with the most recent patch more than a few times. a player I know gave me instructions too but it didn't work

when starting it mentions --error in db-- three times then when I am ignoring all of these and attempting to start the mod's scenario the game crashes saying something about unrecognisable which or value

according to Zauberfloete this should work:

BUT the link at 2. doesn't seem to work (404 not found)

some help would be welcome

It works for me. Copy & Paste:

Manage to get it work. I went to events and deleted these from Partitions.txt :
Code:
# line 1308

command = { type = independence which = U21 value = 1 when = 0 }
	command = { type = independence which = U22 value = 1 when = 0 }
	command = { type = independence which = U23 value = 1 when = 0 }

# line 1378  

# line 1455

# line 1527

#line 1864

command = { type = make_puppet which = U21 }
	command = { type = alliance which = U21 }
	command = { type = make_puppet which = U22 }
	command = { type = alliance which = U22 }
	command = { type = make_puppet which = U23 }
	command = { type = alliance which = U23 }

I don't know how it will affect the gameplay, but at least it works now! :p

So I have now here we have the first Pre-Release for Kaiserreich Version 1.1. Changes are mostly as I have previously described, but I didn't finished/included all of it! I have tested some scenarios and mostly its bugfree, but there are still some left so anyfeedback is very welcome. Also due to limited personal shortage and I having the flu, I won't be scripting new events or implement suggestion, unless it'll help the game balance! So bear with me!

So here is it the Kaiserreich 1.1 Pre-Release 01

Last edited:
Oooo. Now just to mod this for New Carthage... and I'll have the first KR 1.1.1.1.1 AAR! MUAHAHA

Oh and just forgot to mention the new version is fairly savefriendly, although it can have some minor gliches.

I was just about to post so when can we expect 1.1 :D

excellent mod

hey Zauberfloete i'd just like to say thanks to you and your team for this great mod! :D a nitpick though (aside from the ones a while ago :eek:o), it's now 1946, landing and stalemating myself on the CSA's mainland (they annexed US +PS), when suddenly i got a popup that the spanish civil war was over! when in fact, the kingdom of spain had won by the end of 1940, so it's a bit long overdue to say the least.

just a couple of temporary bugs and shortage of events later on in the game, i guess, nevertheless still very enjoyable. :)

First glance at new mod I went straight to german domestic events

Aren't those reparation modifiers a bit EXCESSIVE?? I mean my gott Germany can get a godly amount of IC by puppeting enemies. Seems a bit too good does it not?

First glance at new mod I went straight to german domestic events

Aren't those reparation modifiers a bit EXCESSIVE?? I mean my gott Germany can get a godly amount of IC by puppeting enemies. Seems a bit too good does it not?

Mmmh ... yeah! Maybe I should tone it down more? How about 50% less?

Mmmh ... yeah! Maybe I should tone it down more? How about 50% less?

I think you should keep things just like you have made for this release. In previous versions Germany was always beaten by France. Maybe you should add some industrialisation events for CoF to balance the game?

I think you should keep things just like you have made for this release. In previous versions Germany was always beaten by France. Maybe you should add some industrialisation events for CoF to balance the game?

The modifiers only fires when Germany defeats CoF or UoB. So as to represent a more serious disarmament/reparation programm. Also I wanted to reduce the massive troops spamming of the Post-War German-Puppets. Its just silly for France to have equal number of troops as Germany after their defeat, so they get a large negative modifier!

And yeah I have been thinking of adding some more offmap ressources for CoF since they always have negative production. I did gave them a modifier event (should fire in 1938 i think) which should give them more efficiency in production.

The modifiers only fires when Germany defeats CoF or UoB. So as to represent a more serious disarmament/reparation programm. Also I wanted to reduce the massive troops spamming of the Post-War German-Puppets. Its just silly for France to have equal number of troops as Germany after their defeat, so they get a large negative modifier!

And yeah I have been thinking of adding some more offmap ressources for CoF since they always have negative production. I did gave them a modifier event (should fire in 1938 i think) which should give them more efficiency in production.

I'm sorry, it was my mistake. I thought that Germany will take industry from German puppets like Flanders-Walonia, Ukraine and White Ruthenia. I think that post-war reparations from France and Britain are good idea. Germany will realy need more IC if there is final battle between Entente, Japan, Arabian alliance and Mitteleuropa after defeat of Internationale.

Germany will realy need more IC if there is final battle between Entente, Japan, Arabian alliance and Mitteleuropa after defeat of Internationale.

Haha Germany would need this IC to defeat arabia or Japan? Imho only a heavily tweaked Russia or soviet Russia can compete with a victorious Germany in this game. Seems to me like those are the only two superpowers assuming CoF dies. Possibly USA?

I am glad germany isn't permanently stuck with the -15% ic modifier from black monday (well it gets erased by the reparations)

Haha Germany would need this IC to defeat arabia or Japan? Imho only a heavily tweaked Russia or soviet Russia can compete with a victorious Germany in this game. Seems to me like those are the only two superpowers assuming CoF dies. Possibly USA?

I am glad germany isn't permanently stuck with the -15% ic modifier from black monday (well it gets erased by the reparations)

Question for all kaiserreich players:

Should Russia have gearing up for war events if chooses realpolitik or aggresive stance?

Question for all kaiserreich players:

Should Russia have gearing up for war events if chooses realpolitik or aggresive stance?

Definitly not! Russia is more or less a dark horse in the new Weltkrieg. Gamewise it could make Russia to IC-heavy and it would outbalance in favor of it against all countries it will have a conflict. Also it is to far away from any serious conflict zones! But Canada should have one gearing for war event, if the CSA declares independence!

:p

Well the extra-modifier should establish Germany role as to only "World Police" on the planet.

Last edited:
Seems I'm on a role here!:D Anyway to make your time till new year more fun!

Done so far:
War Reparation events for GER defeat of FRA by Zauberfloete
War Reparation events for GER defeat of ENG by Zauberfloete
War Reparation events for GER defeat of other nations by Zauberfloete
War Reparation events for FRA defeat of GER by Zauberfloete
War Reparation events for FRA defeat of other nations by Zauberfloete
Gearing up for War events GER by Zauberfloete
Revised German Flavour Dissent hits by Zauberfloete
Revised German Shipnames in events by Zauberfloete
Double German Ministers by Zauberfloete
FLA-WAL Post-Occupation Treaty by Zauberfloete
Events for Aftermath of successfull Centralization for Austria by Zauberfloete
Events for both Dual Monarchy and Danube Federation by Zauberfloete
Added several new Minister pics by Zauberfloete
Added several new event_pics by Zauberfloete
Fixed the counters for France (U08) and England (U07) by Zauberfloete
Fixed Torun core province bug by Zauberfloete
Fixed Romanian flag and minister file by Zauberfloete
Added Austro-Hungary, Danube Federation, Baltic Confederation, Peru-Bolivian Confederation by Zauberfloete
Added new Polish events by viader
Added new Latin America events by viader and Zauberfloete
Added New German Succession events by Zauberfloete
Added New North German Federation and Prussia shield and flag
Revised the Arabian Revolt to Great Arabian Revolt by Zauberfloete
Added Kurdish Uprising by Zauberfloete

Still to do:
Double ministers, leaders
Dissent slider bug in production screen (anyone who can find it get a real Kaiserreich cookie, I have spent frustrating hours on fixing it)

As you can see there not more to do so if all work out well (few to no bugs) the next release could be iminent. So have fun playing and rewriting history again!

I have posted a list with some of the more well-known doubles a few posts away. Will take a look at the three Spains later.