• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1. Do you have the correct version?
2. Did you start the Kaiserreich scenario?
3. Is it a clean install?
4. Nothing else I can think of.
5. Did you select the Kaiserreich scenario specifically?

Another note to my two questions above. I deleted the Puerto Rican secession event manually, and the game continued on fine. However, once the ACW started, in December 1936, the game hangs once again. I believe this is due to another event (crashes at next midnight every time I load the save at Dec 10, but if I load an earlier savegame, it crashes at a random day (but always just past midnight) in mid-December. I get no indication as to what the event might be, so I can't really pinpoint the source of the error.

Also, from time to time, I get two mutually exclusive events firing at the same instant (e.g. I got both the "West Coast supports your policies" and "West Coast secedes" at the same time). This is annoying...

I definitely have the mod installed properly, and my Doomsday is patched to 1.3a.

by the way, i have a couple of suggestions, hope i could help.

just a nitpick, while the events are generally good, sometimes they just come... abruptly. too abruptly. For example, when Japan and Russia suddenly go to war over Transamur, or when playing as Germany, France suddenly demands Alsace-Lorraine in 1940. Maybe you could add to the tension by building the war/s up, by having additional "pre-events" happening before the final ultimatum. Much like how the 2nd American Civil War came about in the mod actually, where after several pop-ups about strikes, unrest, and whatnot, the War blew up as a result.

Didn't know where to post this, the subforum didn't look too friendly :eek:o

Hey, I don't know if this has been pointed out before but Xinjiang has really weird cores and the government is identical to Revolutionary Vietnam. Albania's minister of intelligence is Zog I...before the possible coup. I'm also fairly certain that when Russia reinstates the Tsardom under Cyril and Kazakhstan or the Cossacks ally with them it states 'we welcome their retur'

I also recommend that Treaty of Saadabad event chain is given more depth as Delhi likes to make a two province Persia and take over Baku.

annex commune of france?

so WW2 happens, suffice it to say that, as germany, i literally conquered every province of commune of france (thanks to alliances with spain, italy, austria aand her puppets :D). What do i do next? i mean, do i just annex her outright? or is there gonna be some sort of event, like in vanilla where vichy fires?

so WW2 happens, suffice it to say that, as germany, i literally conquered every province of commune of france (thanks to alliances with spain, italy, austria aand her puppets :D). What do i do next? i mean, do i just annex her outright? or is there gonna be some sort of event, like in vanilla where vichy fires?

There is an event where you can split the commune into several puppetstates. I believe it fires after annexing/controlling several key cities.

Strange... apparently what I had before listed as Kaiserreich 1.0 was most likely an incomplete download or something.

Anyway, I downloaded the full version, reinstalled a clean Doomsday and patched it to 1.3a. Then I activated Kaiserreich and it says "Critical error in DB" when I try to launch the Hoi.exe file. I get the same problem when I just extract Kaiserreich over the vanilla, thus erasing all the vanilla files. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks, this seems to have solved the problem. I found another small problem though - the .inc file (in the Kaiserreich scenario folder) for the Shangqing Tianguo has an error - the province definition for their capital, Ankang, is repeated numerous times and is wrong. I copied a province definition from another .inc file and modified the ID and other values accordingly, commented out the wrong lines, and it works now. Just saying this so that someone else may find it if they have this kind of problem.

Great Mod.

Played as Canada (love the history attached to it) , Dehli, Russia , OE , and will try out Japan , China, and possibly France.

Love the changes and possibilities you've added.

Depends on the trigger for the event. You will have to look for it in the game. If the triggers are controlling key-provinces, perhaps you could use the acceptall cheat to gain those provinces.

You can always dive into the db/events and trigger it via F12 console. event [number] is what you need to do (without brackets).