• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you tried replacing the one in the original directory? I mean in Doomsday/GFX/SKINS?

I was pretty sure I originally tried this and couldn't for some reason, but I must have clicked the wrong folder or something, because I checked, found the original skins folder exactly as it should be, changed the skins, and now it works. Been playing FAI for most of the evening now.

Slight issue with one of the events though; if the FAI fosters a syndicalist revolution in Morocco, Morocco gains its independence... as a Social Conservative regime with bad relations to the FAI. I fixed it through cheats, Morocco has the correct syndicalist ministers and all.

Unfortunately I don't have time to read through all the pages.

Will I have to install an alternate version of Armageddon in order to play this (ie. VIP and 1914 Mod)?

Alternate version? As stated in the first page, the mod works with 1.2 - 1.3b versions.

In my austria game i conquered hungary (ausgleich events). I thought an event would occur after the war with hungary. something like austria.hungary reastablished. giving me cores on the former hungarian provinces or changing my name ?!

This has probably been noted before, but as Japan, some events that cause changes ministers either don't do anything or don't do all that they should. "Reform and set up a strong democratic Government" in "The death of Prime Minister Inukai" doesn't actually change the ministers to what it says it does, because several of them don't seem to exist, though the slider changes happen properly. In the elections, choosing Nosaka Sanzo likewise moves the sliders but fails to change the ministers.

hello there

Guys, i have installed GIP on top of Kaiserreich and now all in game flags are screwed up. Is it possible to download the KR flags from somewhere in a separate package?

Don't think so... If you didn't use a mod-managing utility your only real option is to re-download all of KR and see if you can find the flag files in there and overwrite the GIP ones. Although I have GIP over KR and it all seems to work just fine.

Guys, i have installed GIP on top of Kaiserreich and now all in game flags are screwed up. Is it possible to download the KR flags from somewhere in a separate package?

Here you go (also includes counters)

Yeah the mod idea is great but the mod needs some improvements. More tech teams, a bigger techtree and the events.

The problem with the techs in general is that I don't now to mod it. We had a tech tree in the making but it bogged down to membership fallout and the member responsible for techs got a mod of his own so we stick to the vanilla tech, which is sadly since we have ideas of whole flotilla of zeppelins, or railway cannons or armored cars divisions etc....

To the events: well the current ones are very stable for now and we or better I am currently going through some of them again especially the German ones and also the peace treaties events. But it'll take some time since our current manpower is at the lowest since the beginning of Kaiserreich (check the subforum activity!!!!).

Hey, this mod seems awesome. A question, though. I got the 1.3 patch and GIP, can I still install this?

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to install KR over GIP.

i need help

ERROR: (Unrecogniseble which or value) which = u21' line = 1308 file = db\events\kaiserreich\wwII\partitions.txt

i have installed kaiserreich before with no problems. i have doomsday 1.3 patch
heeelp me

There's a mistake on the Wiki. Japan's name in Japanese is listed as 戴日本帝国, while it should be 大日本帝国. You can check from Wikipedia if you want. :)

Great mod btw. Gave my love for HoI2 an entirely new life after I finished games with pretty much all the majors.

(edit: Also, the last character should probably be 國, unless the post-WW2 spelling reforms happened earlier in your timeline.)