• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You just download SKIF and follow the instructions ;) It's quite simply actually... I did it as late as yesterday.

Many thanks to the Kaiserreich team. The vanilla world of HOI2 is a red vs blue scenario, where carving out your own niche is difficult.

Instead I've spent hours on dragging the Ottoman Empire into the modern world, same for Qing Empire and Hungary.

Only pity is that my native homeland of Iceland always dislike whichever country I'm playing! Still haven't had the heart to occupy them...

Last edited:
MIght have a bug report:

Sometimes as Russia I can get the Don-Kobar Union to offer annexation to me, but later I still get the "What to do with the Cossacks" series of events, as though they're still an independent country. Has happened at least twice.

Another thing is one time I had the Reds break free and second Russian civil war start. Then foreign support came in. Then I got two events saying I had crushed the revolts in St. Petersburg and Moscow (they had never been their, so maybe it is simulating a smaller putsch?) and then an event saying I won the civil war and the reds disappear. That's only happened once now. I had not even fought a major battle against their army.
Other than that, it was pretty good times.

I have a problem with a save, I was playing as France and about mid-1938 I jump over to play as the Spanish (Anarchists Faction I think?) but whenever it finishes loading from the save it CTD. It only does this with that specific faction. Any causes?

alright im all lost, i've tried for 8 hours to get this to work and the problem has not changed despite all the things i've attempted, so far i've tried all versions hot fixes, both installation methods and it comes up with the same critical error when i load any scenario, and i have no clue as to what's causing it and it's really starting to get on my nerves, it doesn't say anything specific just that "Scenario files has critical errors" so i attempt to ignore said error and it loads into the game, a few minutes later whole thing makes a spectaculair CTD this has occured about 15 times now within the first 6 months...so ya my patience is all exhausted, if you guys can provide any help whatsoever it will be greatly appreciated

Which game (doomsday or Armageddon) and version are you trying to install Kaiserreich onto ?

And does this base game run all right and give the correct checksum before installing Kaiserreich ?

im using Armageddon 1.2 clean slead reinstalled several times to check for corrupt files n such through installation everything is working fine till the kaiserreich mod is enabled

Im using Kaisser 1.0 tried the others too same problem through all of them which leads me to assume that it's my version that's screwy somehow

Aight i figured out what the problem was, basicly one of my country files was fucked up it all worked out when i reextracted the kaiserreich version 1.0, thx for the headsup lads

Last edited:
I have a question.

Playing as Austria ive just defeated Hungary and both Bohemia and Croatia sided with me. When i beat Hungary I got an event to inherit Bohemia, will there be a similar event for Croatia also?

I have 2 important errors (i don't have armagedon) when I start the game a window appear:
error1ns.jpg

I omit it three times and the game start normal.
When I select the mod's scenario appear another error:
error2f.jpg

And the game finish.

Im sure that its probably because this mod needs Arma to play it?

Thats because we haven't tested it enough! Check these links out for the solution:

1. Go to the file Partition.text

2. Go to the files described in this file http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10280122&postcount=6410

3. Follow the instruction in the Link - delete the lines or put an # before each eventline

4. Then put 99 in ai_chance for total annexation.