• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anarquists in Spain should get some convoys when they appear because since they don't have any convoys Carlist Spain (KoS is beaten by them in most of my games) can easily cut off Barcelona (capital of Anarquists) from rest of their territory and then they always all of Anarquist troops except Barcelona: urban+forts+anarquist militia = stalemate for the rest of the game.

I just want to say thanks for your hard work in creating this mod. I am loving the newest version.

I am playing as the US right now, won the civil war against the CSA and the AUS in 1937 and crushed the neutral PSA in 1938. I then went on an anti syndicalist crusade in Latin america and flattened Mexico, Centroamerica, Bolivia and Brazil. Afterwards I joined the 2nd weltkreig on the side of the Entente and am preparing to invade the Union of Britain. Their navy has twice as many carriers as me, so I am going to probably wait until my new level 5 cv's are built before I invade.

Currently the Internationale and Mitteleuropa factions are locked in stalemate along the french/german border, with hundreds of thousands of troops from the Commune of France, Anarchist Spain, and Sicilian republic facing off across no-mans land against the Germans, Austrians, Poles, Czechs, Lithuanians, and Galicians. There is a similar situation in Italy, just south of Milan. The Japanese are sweeping into Germany's asian possessions, and the Russians are sitting along the eastern borders of Mitteleuropa, poised to strike any time now.

I only wish that the USA had more post civil war events. Its summer 1942, and there have been no elections, or gearing up for war events (I had to cheat to get my sliders up to full hawk and intervention, as well as mod the save to remove the peacetime IC modifier). Plus I had to start up some other wars manually. Other than that, the game is really good so far.

Keep up the good work!

First, i wanted to say thank you to everyone involved with this awesome mod, ive been playing it for quite a while, just never posted, always with the lurking;).

Anyways, im usually able to fix little bugs, but this one im having trouble with. As Russia, if you or the AI choose any Tsar (be it Dimitri, Wrangel etc.), every time I save the game and reload again, the head of state of Russia always changes to Kyril Romanov, despite having choose a different Tsar. Is anyone else having this problem?

Was the link to Kaiserpedia removed?

Multiplayer ?

Any1 wanna try this in an MP game?

ah g8 then we just need some more players :)

Iam at GMT +2

I just want to say thanks for your hard work in creating this mod. I am loving the newest version.

I am playing as the US right now, won the civil war against the CSA and the AUS in 1937 and crushed the neutral PSA in 1938. I then went on an anti syndicalist crusade in Latin america and flattened Mexico, Centroamerica, Bolivia and Brazil. Afterwards I joined the 2nd weltkreig on the side of the Entente and am preparing to invade the Union of Britain. Their navy has twice as many carriers as me, so I am going to probably wait until my new level 5 cv's are built before I invade.

I only wish that the USA had more post civil war events. Its summer 1942, and there have been no elections, or gearing up for war events (I had to cheat to get my sliders up to full hawk and intervention, as well as mod the save to remove the peacetime IC modifier). Plus I had to start up some other wars manually. Other than that, the game is really good so far.

How did you do that It almost always takes me up till 1938?:eek: Also I have to agree about the post American Civil War I think that even if you choose not to enact martial law with macaurthur there shold be a choice for the republicans to elect him in 1938 also there should be an event leading to the splintering of the dems into a social democrat party and a social conservative party.

No idea if someone else has came up with this, but :
When starting game: ERROR IN DB. Do you still want to continue? -- yes

When loading a scenario:

Error: (unrecognisable which or value) 'which = U21' Line = 1308 file = db\events\kaiserreich\wwii\partitions.txt
---
What ever I choose, game crashes.

Ty.

E: This time I gave more specific info C:

Last edited:
No idea if someone else has came up with this, but :
When starting game: ERROR IN DB. Do you still want to continue? -- yes

When loading a scenario:

Error: (unrecognisable which or value) 'which = U21' Line = 1308 file = db\events\kaiserreich\wwii\partitions.txt
---
What ever I choose, game crashes.

Ty.

E: This time I gave more specific info C:
Got the same problem.

Which version of Arma are you using?