• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We could really do something with the parties. But just if someone still wants to keep modding kaiserreich. I would really like to help making a Kaiserreich Deluxe Edition :)

@ Delex, the Ständischer Verbund is an alliance between the conservative protestant parties and the Prussian Junkers. They are the backbone of the Kaiserreich. Centre, or Zentrum, was a catholic conservative party. Yet you're ideas sound interesting.

@ Davisx3m, several of us are still working on events for a future version, feel free to join us at the forum. But like Zauberfloete said, The focus for 1.0 is on bugfixing.

@ Delex, the Ständischer Verbund is an alliance between the conservative protestant parties and the Prussian Junkers. They are the backbone of the Kaiserreich. Centre, or Zentrum, was a catholic conservative party. Yet you're ideas sound interesting.

Thanks for the explanation, I have already added it to the other parties. Can you tell me what the correct english translation would be?

@ Delex I'm afraid my German is a bit rusty but I guess it would be something like 'Upper-class Collective', not a really catchy name I know.

Last edited:
A picture from my La Plata game.

LaPlata.jpg

@ Delex I'm afraid my German is a bit rusty but I guess it would be something like 'Upper-class Collective', not a really catchy name I know.

Sorry for bothering you once more, but could you tell me what does the word Ständisch mean (Within the context)? That word is unfamiliar to me. It reminds me on couple of words but I just cant find out what it means.

First google search reveals it to be something along the lines of corporate, corporative...

I believe we were promised something to be released today.... :rolleyes:

:eek: What oh my ..... :p Seriously, its a wee bit delayed since I want to include Milites wonderfull skins! So ..i expect somewhere in the middle/early of the week!

As United Baltic Duchy, in the Event "Invite Germans or befriend Locals" there is only one Option, to Invite Germans. This way, how can we go for the Emancipation?

World War Two, Maybe?

you should end up fighting the syndicalist alliance, and you could get involved in asian wars also.

According to the download page at :

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?showtopic=1050&view=getnewpost

-----

Is Kaiserreich compatible with Armageddon?

Yes, Kaiserreich is compatible with both Doomsday and Armageddon 1.2 (you can also play with the newer version, but it messes with the spy system, so if you don't plan to use spies then you can safely play Kaiserreich on it!)

-----

Last edited:
I keep getting the same error message ...

Untitled-1copy.jpg

I also get 3 DB errors when it starts up ...

Any Ideas ?

Last edited:
I've been on a mod-trying binge lately, and I have to say this is probably my favourite. And I took a look at the new ministers for Québec, and they're pretty damn good. And with Montréal being very industrialised and Canada being a major power, Québec can possibly play a role, which is always a plus. Though I've been having a lot of fun playing all sides of this war, definitely.

But the obvious question is this: Will those new ministers possibly see any use? There can be fairly large amounts of dissent, but I can't find any way to make Québec independent. An independent, industrialised, syndicalist Québec, or even just good old Duplessis-era corrupt semitheocrat Québec, could really make North America into a giant shitstorm. And sound the end of the British Monarchy, or just a flight to Australia.

Either way, I'm pretty thankful for the new ministers, as I was looking into modding in more varied minister files and see if I can't make some kind of alternate history AAR out of it, but that more or less does the job.